Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cup semifinal draw

Go down 
+28
Corridor of Uncertainty
Dodgy
THE MAGICIAN
Gaz Throops Manager
super polska
ramon_II
dee_aitcho
Ripple The Net
sgoodman
Tomassi
Minty
Jean Claude Van Damme
John.J.Rambo
Piemasterflash
Doc Brown
reffinghell
Sparky
gattuso
riley
Corby
phil_brown
Katie G
Gordon
Paulo
man in black
spartamoshdock
Aussie Owl
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ramon_II

ramon_II

County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:42 pm

shocking!! - although we could play on advances pitch! if webbys are away!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:50 pm

Gordon wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Has the venue for the semi final been confirmed yet ???

I am advised by County FA that Appleby Magna v Robinsons Garage or Birstall Stamford is at Lutterworth Town on a date to be arranged, dependent on results, and Birstall Stamford's continuing involvement in the FA Sunday Cup.

The Advance Couriers v Nottingham WMC fixture is scheduled for the Co-op Sports Ground, Birstall, this coming Sunday 14 February

Surely that'll be waterlogged with the snow we've had today Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:52 pm

wafc wrote:
think from what ive heard its only the top county cups on sats and suns that get a neutral ground, and yes i agree it is crap

Yeah thats right, and wheres the SEMI finals of the Senior Cup being played, only Holmes Park, really trying to preserve that surface aren't they

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corridor of Uncertainty

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:16 pm

Jesus, co-op ground. Think I'd rather play on our pitch down Horsewell Lane to be fair. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

Corridor of Uncertainty wrote:
Jesus, co-op ground. Think I'd rather play on our pitch down Horsewell Lane to be fair. Very Happy

you'd be better of on CO-OP car park!
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:33 pm

I've always like holmes park! Laughing
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 7:22 pm

Anyone know exactly what happens with regards to paying for the semi-final?

We are the hosting team, and we are aware the costs of ref, linesman and pitch is split between the two clubs, but who do we pay etc?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 7:26 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:

We are the hosting team, and we are aware the costs of ref, linesman and pitch is split between the two clubs, but who do we pay etc?

Cheers

you will be allocated an official (other than the ref and linos) who you must pay at the game
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:57 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:

Cheers

Minty is correct. Each Semi-Final should have a County FA representative present who will collect monies from both clubs to pay the pitch fee and the Officials. The fee for the pitch is £40 and the Referees and Assistants fees will amount to £68 (28+20+20). So the total will be £108 which is divided equally. so £54 will be collected from each club.

The County FA representative will pay the Referee and the two Assistants and, in these circumstances with non neutral grounds will hand £40 back to the home club to offset the actual pitch fees for playing a home game.

Remember that somebody within the club should take sufficient cash to the game to meet the costs.

spartamoshdock may wish to note that their County FA representative on Sunday is our own Fixtures Secretary, James Shephard, so you will be dealing with a familiar face. In addition, I shall also be present at Horsewell Lane, albeit refereeing the Webbys Wanderers v Sparta Parva League fixture.

So, all should run smoothly. Question
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 2:17 pm

Typical....not only do we not get a neutral ground and have to play on our poor pitch but the costs giving for the pitch don't even meet the amount we actually pay!!!

Granted, it's only £2 short, but its the principle of the matter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 6:19 pm

Gordon wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:

Cheers

Minty is correct. Each Semi-Final should have a County FA representative present who will collect monies from both clubs to pay the pitch fee and the Officials. The fee for the pitch is £40 and the Referees and Assistants fees will amount to £68 (28+20+20). So the total will be £108 which is divided equally. so £54 will be collected from each club.

The County FA representative will pay the Referee and the two Assistants and, in these circumstances with non neutral grounds will hand £40 back to the home club to offset the actual pitch fees for playing a home game.

Remember that somebody within the club should take sufficient cash to the game to meet the costs.

spartamoshdock may wish to note that their County FA representative on Sunday is our own Fixtures Secretary, James Shephard, so you will be dealing with a familiar face. In addition, I shall also be present at Horsewell Lane, albeit refereeing the Webbys Wanderers v Sparta Parva League fixture.

So, all should run smoothly. Question

i was told you wre replacing dennis at our fixture gordon?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 11:06 pm

I certainly am, but that is on the 21st - so take your money with you - you give me £54 and I give you £40 back. Should be a good game, so looking forward to that.

The Sparta Moshdock tie is this Sunday. By coincidence I shall be at Horsewell Lane on another pitch on Alliance duty.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 8:40 am

Gordon wrote:
I certainly am, but that is on the 21st - so take your money with you - you give me £54 and I give you £40 back. Should be a good game, so looking forward to that.
The Sparta Moshdock tie is this Sunday. By coincidence I shall be at Horsewell Lane on another pitch on Alliance duty.

lets hope so Gordon!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
enogel

enogel

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:22 am

spartamoshdock wrote:
Sparta Moshdock v Baloonatics

1. Horsewell Lane is certainly not fit to host a Semi!

2. Does anyone know anything at all about Baloonatics?

MAKE SURE YOU POP THEM BALLOONS....GOOD LUCK, AND ALL THE OTHERS I9NVOLVED cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 5:05 pm

good luck to countesthorpe royals against the 3 nunns tomorrow in there county cup semi final.
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 6:16 pm

good luck to anyone who has a semi on valentines day Wink
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 11:00 pm

would like to say very best of luck to advance tomorrow playing notts wmc from the leicester sunday league as i play with a few of there players on satsfrom notts and they think they will win i have told them they have no chance as the alliance is the best
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:36 am

talbotkeeper wrote:
would like to say very best of luck to advance tomorrow playing notts wmc from the leicester sunday league as i play with a few of there players on satsfrom notts and they think they will win i have told them they have no chance as the alliance is the best

Doubt very much they said that pal, we know all about Advance who are the best side in sunday football without doubt, they have my upmost respect and Advance are the kind of team my side will want to emulate.

They may believe in there ability, that I am glad about or we might as well not turn up. If you think that our only 2 players that do play on sats which is the ones you are talking about can't really be that confident as its only Thurmaston town and they are whack.

No need trying to pump Advance up mate they do pretty well with out your words of wisdom, lol.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 1:11 pm

i here they gave there best!!!
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 1:24 pm

Hope Gattuso is ok, he was struggling to breathe after 60 minutes.. Or was that because he was blowing out of his arse?

Very Happy

Happy Valentines Day
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 3:48 pm

Advance Couriers 3 Notts wmc 2

Just like to say well done to Advance Couriers for reaching the final and we wish you all the best of luck in that final.

Quality side which we new you would be but I reckon you know you were in a game today.

Again, all the best for the final and I hope you go on to win it even if its just so we can say we lost to the winners.

Thought players like Stu Spencer, Reece Lester and Wheeler were a right handful but I think you would agree we gave you something to think about also.........

I'm sure you aint seen the last of us..... Wink
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 4:03 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Advance Couriers 3 Notts wmc 2

Just like to say well done to Advance Couriers for reaching the final and we wish you all the best of luck in that final.

Quality side which we new you would be but I reckon you know you were in a game today.

Again, all the best for the final and I hope you go on to win it even if its just so we can say we lost to the winners.

Thought players like Stu Spencer, Reece Lester and Wheeler were a right handful but I think you would agree we gave you something to think about also.........

I'm sure you aint seen the last of us..... Wink
is therea echo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hoof merchant

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 7:56 pm

advance yes good team and cant take away anything they have achieved,but best club in the county got to go to birstall stamford 3 good teams every year cant fault them fa cup last 16 again i know they hav a couple of our lads in,but surely they are the benchmark
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm

hoof merchant wrote:
advance yes good team and cant take away anything they have achieved,but best club in the county got to go to birstall stamford 3 good teams every year cant fault them fa cup last 16 again i know they hav a couple of our lads in,but surely they are the benchmark

Never seen them in the FA Cup
Back to top Go down
hoof merchant

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:09 pm

hav u not,good day out sure polska enter it,stick to div 3 mate,consolidate,see you in 10 years byeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:15 pm

See you in English for beginners class.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:28 pm

hoof merchant wrote:
hav u not,good day out sure polska enter it,stick to div 3 mate,consolidate,see you in 10 years byeeeeeee

you bite quickly don't you.

See your point about stamford, massive achievement getting as far as they do in the carlsberg cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County Cup semifinal draw   County Cup semifinal draw - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cup semifinal draw
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3