Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

fixtures for 24th january

Go down 
+6
The Fixture Secretary
man in black
ben
Gordon
Skeems
Gaz Throops Manager
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaz Throops Manager

fixtures for 24th january Empty
PostSubject: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 1:11 pm

does anyone know what the fixtures are for this weekend???
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 1:24 pm

I just came on here to ask that very question.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:07 pm

The Fixtures Secretary will be working on that issue as a matter of priority. We have only just received a statement from the County FA on their proposals for the outstanding County Competition games, which take precedence and therefore impact on fixtures where our clubs and pitch shares are involved.

The last few weeks, you will appreciate have been chaotic thanks to the weather, and we also have various League Cup competitions at different stages of progress to consider in addition to our League fixtures.

All teams should remain available to take a fixture, unless you have previously selected
24 January as a free date.

Rest assured the news regarding fixtures on 24 January will be circulated as soon as they are known.

Last edited by Gordon on Mon 18 Jan 2010, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:18 pm

Midweek fixtures already?!

Or do you mean the 24th Gordon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:28 pm

ben wrote:
Midweek fixtures already?!

Or do you mean the 24th Gordon? Very Happy

Indeed I do Ben - forward thinking and planning. Sleep

Now edited - thanks
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 2:33 pm

gmtv said today band of snow heavy at times will sweep down the centre of the country on wednesday,,lets hope the council dont sweep into the office and call all games off again
Back to top Go down
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 8:56 am

Fixtures for this Sunday are on the forum under forthcoming fixture changes. All games are listed. They will be on the website later.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:52 pm

Please dont allow it to be 7 weeks without a game. I think i will cry.
Back to top Go down
ex ressys bossman

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:14 pm

i cann't find these fixtures where am i suppose to be looking?
Back to top Go down
TAURUS

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:42 pm

ex ressy bossman

Go back to the alliance league banter and three lines above it,under announcements you will see a catergory for change to forthcoming fixtures.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 7:07 pm

ex ressys bossman wrote:
i cann't find these fixtures where am i suppose to be looking?

In addition the website 'Fixtures' pages have now been updated

www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk

- but I am sure you already know that Smile
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 11:27 am

finally we have a game bout f*****G time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fixtures for 24th january   fixtures for 24th january Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fixtures for 24th january
Page 1 of 1