Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Toe poke/Bad tekkers

Go down 
+3
ShaNiO
Toe poke
OBSERVER
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

Toe poke/Bad tekkers Empty
PostSubject: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 10:04 pm

How did wide berth get on today for azul? And did any of you get off the bench this week? Question
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:40 am

Boring shocking post really he's brilliant yet he's in 5 after he had prem offers come on please!!
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:03 am

scored Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:54 am

A balloon did against Liverpool once.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:01 am

it didnt actually, it pushed the football into the goal and the balloon went wide Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:18 am

so the balloon DID score the goal then, like i said.
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:22 am

yeah good point lol
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:30 pm

Have to be up early to catch Helly out, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 1:08 pm

LOL....lots of love to you too, maybe thats what toe poke and bad tekkers are giving each other.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 3:52 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
How did wide berth get on today for azul? And did any of you get off the bench this week? Question

Sleep smashing up div 5 i have jealousy seeping from every pore!!!! how i wish i was bald,fat,crap and playin div 5
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:36 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
OBSERVER wrote:

Sleep smashing up div 5 i have jealousy seeping from every pore!!!! how i wish i was bald,fat,crap and playin div 5

in fact move on to the general banter part of the forum as obviously you know nothing about
football so are not qualified to comment on it thanks
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 4:43 pm

boring, repetitive and coward comes to mind :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toe poke/Bad tekkers   Toe poke/Bad tekkers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toe poke/Bad tekkers
Page 1 of 1