Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?

Go down 
+14
Alan Partridge
greeeedy
bullshead athletic
mowmacre fc
dezza
Jim royle
Paulo
THE WATCHER
Bucko
saff lounge
Widds
Skeems
Toe poke
Jwithers
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 7:59 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
haha id score bags for bulshead

7 days then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 8:00 pm

Most people would score a shed load for bullshead there team do the hard work all you have to do is finish!
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ....   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 10:30 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
we will see tho cus kirk playe for then with ash sunday
to be honest coleman im sick to death of this he said she said sh*t!!! who cares what the bully players are gunna do? me!!! thats who!!! worry about your and and the volvic b team you have!!! tell daz i said that!!!! i dont care mate!!! im not scared!!! instead of picking fault with the bullies worry about your own team(s) turning up!!!! this sh*t carries on i'll get my cash out!!! and you couldn't even dream of what i could spend!!! or big daz!!!!! or your top defender jonbo!!! lol!!!! like i said mate no beef but muscles dont frighten me!!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 10:39 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
to be honest coleman im sick to death of this he said she said sh*t!!! who cares what the bully players are gunna do? me!!! thats who!!! worry about your and and the volvic b team you have!!! tell daz i said that!!!! i dont care mate!!! im not scared!!! instead of picking fault with the bullies worry about your own team(s) turning up!!!! this sh*t carries on i'll get my cash out!!! and you couldn't even dream of what i could spend!!! or big daz!!!!! or your top defender jonbo!!! lol!!!! like i said mate no beef but muscles dont frighten me!!!!

lol now thats a bite if ever i seen one
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 8:46 am

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

This bloody forum needs a like button!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 10:41 am

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

blimey he must be a politician with all that cash at his disposal, either that or he works for Rupert Murdock, perhaps if i bump in to him in aldi, he,ll pay my shopping bill for me?.....spread the cash.....or perhaps he's just won at momopoly, and someone should tell him its not real money. Wink
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 12:20 pm

haha dave had a rush do the brain silly billy. one off my players has done the same im not slagging your team off im just saying ash is not playing same as kirk both at syston sundays. and iam worring about my players
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 5:49 pm

fc hoskins wrote:

u know what u taken it a little far now hoskins never brought anyone else into this so why would mention beef and muscles ?
anyway as for players aint adam charlton still signed for hoskins and he played against advance ?????
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 9:15 am

greeeedy wrote:
i got 1 better though you 2 get a room then u can both flex muscles Laughing
premier inn 29 quid for the whole night
lol!!! out of shape midgets dont have muscles big guy!!!!!!

fiiiiight

brilliant programme...by the way

players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Seven-dwarves-channel-4
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 12:20 pm

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
haha id score bags for bulshead

7 days then Laughing

wot even after todays results?
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 10:37 pm

saff loungr right bck, fink he was captain 2day, bistoooooooooooooo or other words different gravy, had tim glenn in his pocket!!!
Back to top Go down
Spectater

Spectater

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 5:30 pm

BULLIT wrote:
saff loungr right bck, fink he was captain 2day, bistoooooooooooooo or other words different gravy, had tim glenn in his pocket!!!

the kid who looks like gerard depardieu????
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 6:25 pm

or frank gallagher spectator Laughing
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 6:51 pm

cheers bullit

now i just got to suss chopper out
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 5:56 pm

u couldnt suss ur team sheet out never mind me or chopper m8... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?   players this seaon you have played that have impressed you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

players this seaon you have played that have impressed you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2