Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Alliance football League Predicter Championship

Go down 
+5
bullshead athletic
greeeedy
Paulo
mowmacre fc
Skeems
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Alliance football League Predicter Championship Empty
PostSubject: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 12:56 pm

Right fellas, let me know your thoughts on the subject.

Basically I would like to get an Alliance League Predicter league going........just for a bit of fun, there is no prize just pride!!

We all like to predict the scores but who would be the best??

3pts for Home win
5pts for away win
7pts if you predict a draw
10 bonus pts for correct score

Examples

1) If you predicted Advance 4-2 Bulls Head but the actual score was Advance 3-1 Bulls Head, you would score 3pts

2) If you predicted Advance 2-4 Bulls Head but the actual score was Advance 1-3 Bulls Head, you would score 5pts

3) If you predicted Advance 2-2 Bulls Head but the actual score was Advance 3-3 Bulls Head, you would score 7pts

4) If you predicted Advance 4-2 Bulls Head and that was the actual score, you would score 13pts = 3pts for home win + 10 bonus points for correct score

5) If you predicted Advance 2-4 Bulls Head but the actual score was Advance 2-4 Bulls Head you would score 15pts = 5pts for away win + 10 bonus points for correct score

6) If you predicted Advance 2-2 Bulls Head and that was the actual score then you would score 17pts = 7pts for draw + 10 bonus points

7) If you predicted Advance 4-2 Bulls Head and the Bullies won 3-2 then you score nothing

Let me know your thoughts on this especially those higher up such as Gordon and Dennis to see if we should press ahead with this idea or better still expand on the points scoring system. If possible I would like to get it up and running on Sunday in the Weekly Match Preview forum along with the preview of the weeks games.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:16 pm

great idea but gunna take hour every sunday night and whos going update the table
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:17 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

advance 2 bullies 4
glenfield 1 perrin 3
gt 6 kirby 2
magna 2 prem 4
scrappy p-p sparta

what points will i get if game is p-p surely 20 ???
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:18 pm

Will not take long I assure you, I'll do it on a Sunday night whilst watching Real or Barca smash someone
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:19 pm

top notch im in anyway predictions are there
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:38 pm

would it not be easier to taken a selection of games like the super 6's on sky?
save u some time lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:58 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Right fellas, let me know your thoughts on the subject.

Basically I would like to get an Alliance League Predicter league going........just for a bit of fun, there is no prize just pride!!

We all like to predict the scores but who would be the best??

3pts for Home win
5pts for away win
7pts if you predict a draw
10 bonus pts for correct score

Examples

1) If you predicted Advance 4-2 Bulls Head but the actual score was Advance 3-1 Bulls Head, you would score 3pts

2) If you predicted Advance 2-4 Bulls Head but the actual score was Advance 1-3 Bulls Head, you would score 5pts

3) If you predicted Advance 2-2 Bulls Head but the actual score was Advance 3-3 Bulls Head, you would score 7pts

4) If you predicted Advance 4-2 Bulls Head and that was the actual score, you would score 13pts = 3pts for home win + 10 bonus points for correct score

5) If you predicted Advance 2-4 Bulls Head but the actual score was Advance 2-4 Bulls Head you would score 15pts = 5pts for away win + 10 bonus points for correct score

6) If you predicted Advance 2-2 Bulls Head and that was the actual score then you would score 17pts = 7pts for draw + 10 bonus points

7) If you predicted Advance 4-2 Bulls Head and the Bullies won 3-2 then you score nothing

Let me know your thoughts on this especially those higher up such as Gordon and Dennis to see if we should press ahead with this idea or better still expand on the points scoring system. If possible I would like to get it up and running on Sunday in the Weekly Match Preview forum along with the preview of the weeks games.

I SUGGEST U PICK 1GAME FROM EACH DIV AND WE ALL MAKE OUR PREDICTION ON THEM GAMES U MIGHT GET FED UP OTHERWISE
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:59 pm

paulo has the idea
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:04 pm

Yeah, sounds bout right thinking about it, one game from each division it is

I'll update predictor thread
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:08 pm

just saving u time kev lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:13 pm

well done me and paulo quick thinking well i was getting fed up going through each team 1from each 8games bang on
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:13 pm

well and magna if u could leiase with league maybe at presentation maybe winner could get reward
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:14 pm

I dont think it would have taken me a lot of time but it makes sense to pick one game from each division.

I have picked the games that I think will be the hardest to call in each division
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:15 pm

No prize will be on offer because...and I know it sounds far fetched....but if there was a prize on offer there could be match fixing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:37 pm

cracking idea and as per usual im in their like swimwear
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:46 pm

how many points do i get if i predict scrappy game to be postponed kevin?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 3:00 pm

There seems to be a general consensus that Scrappy are not gonna make the opening day of the season.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 3:08 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
There seems to be a general consensus that Scrappy are not gonna make the opening day of the season.

im fairly confident (99.87623142%) they aint unless they have a completely new team/squad.
we have signed 3 of their players, prem have curtis mccabe and aaron harris back i think, ash robbo ive heard is doing a bit with hotshots, mazza not doing sundays anymore - although these are all rumours apart from our bit its looking less likely by the day they will make it
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 3:14 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

im fairly confident (99.87623142%) they aint unless they have a completely new team/squad.
we have signed 3 of their players, prem have curtis mccabe and aaron harris back i think, ash robbo ive heard is doing a bit with hotshots, mazza not doing sundays anymore - although these are all rumours apart from our bit its looking less likely by the day they will make it

Have been told by a hotshots midfielder that ash robinson has defo signed for them
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 3:25 pm

Magna no1 wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Have been told by a hotshots midfielder that ash robinson has defo signed for them

hes gonna be ridiculously good in that league he was ridiculously good last season in the prem cracking player 1 of the best in the whole alliance league for me
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 3:54 pm

Folks......this is an idea that I think could work, and has been proposed in the past...so im curious to see if it takes off.

In order to support it as much as I can, I’ve been kind and created a separate topic for this under "Banter"........as with all subjects, we will be keeping an eye on it and will be subject to normal moderation!

If I’m asked nicely and users would use it, I may even set up an online form (similar to player result form etc) on the web that mean submissions can be emailed direct to the administrator (in this case Magna Sec) in excel format.

So Magna Sec...if you want to PM and discuss how I can assist, please feel free, im happy to help!

It should be noted that this will not however be an “official” alliance league supported competition and won’t be the responsibility for the league to maintain and update!

Back to top Go down
https://allianceleague.forumotion.com
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 5:22 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

inside info tells me curtis hasn't signed for anyone yet! very , very good player up for grabs if that's the case! will he end up in a bullies shirt aswell?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:38 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:

inside info tells me curtis hasn't signed for anyone yet! very , very good player up for grabs if that's the case! will he end up in a bullies shirt aswell?

agreed very good player but gives off the wrong vibes if he could come with a zip sewn to his gob for 90 mins then a good signing if not dont even bother going there.
i remember playing prem pre season last year oh my god never seen anything like it wanted to fight everyone, all of us and all his own team AT THE SAME TIME that needs to stop for a manager to get the best out of him in my opinion. he did play a game for us pre season and didnt look to have changed 1 bit.
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:48 pm

Greeedy hit the nail on the head. We could be friends
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Folks......
In order to support it as much as I can, I’ve been kind and created a separate topic for this under "Banter"........as with all subjects, we will be keeping an eye on it and will be subject to normal moderation!

I'd be on 3000 post by now if it wasnt for them pesky mods..... Evil or Very Mad No

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance football League Predicter Championship   Alliance football League Predicter Championship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance football League Predicter Championship
Page 1 of 1