Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????

Go down 
+2
Widds
Giggsisgod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Giggsisgod

Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Empty
PostSubject: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 12:07 pm

Rumour has it Saff lounge have released 60+ strike pair Anderson and keo,
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 12:13 pm

I think thats been confirmed on other posts....Anderson to Saff Lounge, Keo to a team in div 2 or something like that....
I did hear that Saff Lounge only have about 9 or 10 signed on at the moment though....
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 12:14 pm

will be 19 today, when someone drops the forms off at morleys, quite a few have had to clear fines and stuff, but i have them all signed on now
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 12:19 pm

on by the way widds anderson has gone AYLESTONE lounge and he has assured me that he will be putting at least 2 by you tomorrow, i will be t6here to see for myself
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 12:40 pm

Haha thats what i meant mate, Aylestone Lounge....they have some pace up front, but we have some pace at the back too....

19 signed on now....big squad that is....lot of unhappy people Very Happy

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:27 pm

had 25 signed on last year, it didnt really stop us
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:27 pm

Get Kilroy signed on be funny to see that clown with a kit on! Cos he can't run a line!!!
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:28 pm

Can't fault anderson for wanting to play with his mate, I heard he turned down carnabys and efc and arsenal ?? As for keo there's rumours he's signed for Wigston but not confirmed yet ???
That div 3 looks competitive this season boys too who you fancy for top spot , tough one to call
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:29 pm

There's a reason they call him tommy Kilroy-silk!
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:38 pm

Can't fault anderson for wanting to play with his mate, I heard he turned down carnabys and efc and arsenal ?? As for keo there's rumours he's signed for Wigston but not confirmed yet ???
That div 3 looks competitive this season boys too who you fancy for top spot , tough one to call
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:12 pm

Giggsisgod wrote:

DME or one of the Lounge bar teams i would expect...they will make top 3 between them, but not sure what order
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 4:18 pm

I heard Carnabys are in for both of these guys
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:50 am

Great shout Joey do you think they will get in though as carnabys have the deadly duo of roy cropper and James blunt spear heading their attack???
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:44 pm

Wooow what a topic??? I'm sure Anderson would love to see this attention
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 12:52 am

So keo who you playing for kid???? Banging goals in still I bet???
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 12:53 am

So keo who you playing for kid???? Banging goals in still I bet???
Back to top Go down
Keo27

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 9:04 am

Don't park on the cricket pitch B-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????   Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saff lounge release Anderson and keo, where have they gone????
Page 1 of 1