Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Alliance League Openers.

Go down 
+9
Sparta3
bullshead athletic
Fieldy
Joey Barton
Widds
Hellboy
greeeedy
THE MAGICIAN
dan_mitchell_WRFC
13 posters
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Alliance League Openers. Empty
PostSubject: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 7:03 pm

Three games this Sunday

NRI Reserves v AFC Bees Knees

The Firs Old Boys v Harborough Hotshots

Royalist v Wigston Rangers

any predictions?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 7:11 pm

NRI Reserves 5 v 2 AFC Bees Knees. Hoping the new boyz get off to as flyer...I believe a few of the 1st team are going down to cheer them on.

The Firs Old Boys 0 v 6 Harborough Hotshots. Easy day out for the hotshots...

Royalist 1 v 6 Wigston Rangers. Was very impressed with you and your boys in pre season Dan, reckon you will get off to a good start in what will be a good season...
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 7:14 pm

Cheers Malc, hope you're right, missing quite a few good players.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 7:25 pm

nri ressies 3 - 2 afc bees knees - close game this one with nri coming out on top

firs old boys 1 - 5 harborough hotshots - straight forward win (especially if the rumours are true and ash robbo plays)

royalist 1 - 4 wigston rangers - comfortable for wiggo even with a depleted team (i fancy these for the league)
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 7:34 pm

We seem fancied by quite a few for the league, not sure if we should be favourites though to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 7:39 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

any predictions?

Not from me, but good luck Dan.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 9:11 pm

yeah agree with hellboy good luck dan, as long as you stick to open play and not penalties you will be ok!
Our reserves have some very good players, thrown together just a couple of weeks before the season i dont think you will see their true quality for a few games but definitely think they will push people close in the league. Going to nick the linos wd40 and go for 3-1 to the reserves, then down to the loaded dog to hopefull celebrate! Think the other two games will be away wins and convincing
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 9:39 pm

I don't usually take penalties, 45 goals last season without a penalty is pretty good though, the amount we win I could have had 60 Razz Who is gonna manage the NRI ressies is Malc gonna find away to do both?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 9:58 pm

no mate, its nick merrill who ran vodka/braunstone town in the lsl last year. Top lad to be fair. So far both teams are rooting for each other, hopefully stay that way!
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 8:47 am

As much as i'd prefer NRI reserves to win this sunday i'm going to have to go with Bees Knees after the new players they have!!

NRI Reserves 1 - 4 Bees Knees (Please prove me wrong)

Royalist 1 v 5 Wigston Rangers - Dan to get 4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:58 am

Widds wrote:
no mate, its nick merrill who ran vodka/braunstone town in the lsl last year. Top lad to be fair. So far both teams are rooting for each other, hopefully stay that way!

Not saying that you will use 1st teamers Widds but what is the crack with 1st team players turning out for Ressies and vice versa, think you are allowed so many, can anyone clarify?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 6:04 pm

We are allowed to send 3 first team players MAX on any given game to our reserves, but I believe we can use as many reserves as we want for the first team. May be wrong, I'm not saying we won't borrow players from each other during the season because circumstances may arise where we need to but I can assure you that the reserves have now built up there own squad so I very much doubt there will be any first team players involved this sunday.

Besides, we have a very important game of our own on Wednesday night against one of the pre season fav's.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 6:21 pm

Where's this game at mr Heggs??..........plus the rules are different for sides with 2 teams, for some of the cup competitions aren't they?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 7:44 pm

Game is at western park Helly, yep your right, obviously you get cup tied etc, but like I said before, although we are very much one, we both have our teams that we are going into the season with.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 7:48 pm

2 squads that must be nice, come October when 5 of my best players leave for uni we will be struggling for 11, this is why I am not so sure as to why we have been so heavily backed.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 8:55 pm

yup as malc says two teams and if anyone ever asks i will happily put the teamsheet on here. Reserve side has been planned for a while and we had opportunities with two other teams to join forces for reserves but this was the best opportunity as the lads are all sound. We are all going cheering em on then down london road if you fancy a pint hellboy-my shout
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ....   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 9:40 am

not really got much intrest in the other fixtures (nothing personal chaps) my nephew plays for n.r.i res, its a good set up down there and my nephew tells me they have alot of quality in there ranks, so im going 5 - 2 to the n.r.i ressies!!! as our game against leicester brammel looks a doubt , i might nip down and take a look for myself!!! good luck boys!!!! hopefully see you there!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 10:01 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
We are allowed to send 3 first team players MAX on any given game to our reserves, but I believe we can use as many reserves as we want for the first team. May be wrong, I'm not saying we won't borrow players from each other during the season because circumstances may arise where we need to but I can assure you that the reserves have now built up there own squad so I very much doubt there will be any first team players involved this sunday.

Besides, we have a very important game of our own on Wednesday night against one of the pre season fav's.

You have to turn out five times for the first team before you officially become a first team player.

The reserves can only play three first team players in any game.

As nobody has played a game yet, and nobody is a "first team player", you could send out your entire first team without breaking any rules.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 11:58 am

bullshead athletic wrote:
not really got much intrest in the other fixtures (nothing personal chaps) my nephew plays for n.r.i res, its a good set up down there and my nephew tells me they have alot of quality in there ranks, so im going 5 - 2 to the n.r.i ressies!!! as our game against leicester brammel looks a doubt , i might nip down and take a look for myself!!! good luck boys!!!! hopefully see you there!!!

I watched some of his debut, he played very well, and talking to Nick ( Res manager ) he took an instant liking to him and wanted him signed up asap. For a young lad he know's how to get stuck in and not short of a bit of skill either.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 11:59 am

Sparta3 wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

You have to turn out five times for the first team before you officially become a first team player.

The reserves can only play three first team players in any game.

As nobody has played a game yet, and nobody is a "first team player", you could send out your entire first team without breaking any rules.

Interesting lol.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 7:26 pm

does anyone know where firs old boys play? says willow park, aylestone road, wigston but aylestone road isnt in wigston?? cant see a willow park off the road in town either.
Back to top Go down
Alsmp1

Alsmp1

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 10:12 pm

It's on aylestone lane in Wigston and it's called aylestone park
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 10:28 pm

ok thanks, you might want to update your contact info on the main site!
it says willow park, aylestone road
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:19 pm

Just heard NRI reserves came from 5-1 down to win 6-5, great start to the season for us/them..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:23 pm

Alsmp1 wrote:
It's on aylestone lane in Wigston and it's called aylestone park

No its not, its called willow park on aylestone lane.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:25 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Just heard NRI reserves came from 5-1 down to win 6-5, great start to the season for us/them..... Very Happy

Boyakashaa!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:35 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
ok thanks, you might want to update your contact info on the main site!
it says willow park, aylestone road

Thanks for that - now corrected. Please let Gordon or myself know of any other errors which may have crept in. PM will be fine
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 12:59 pm

Cracking result for us, 6-2. I played badly today but grabbed a hat-trick. Looks good for the season.
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 1:20 pm

Firs 2-3 Harb hotshots

Bare bones team scrambled together well in the end, several starters missing. Started well and took the lead early and should of added more. Credit to them battled away all game and two goals at the end of the first half saw us go in 2-1 down. Battled well second half and missed a few chances To kill the game but ran out 3-2 winners with a makeshift side so all in all a good day and fair play to the lads that stepped in. Firs will hold their own this season in div 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance League Openers.   Alliance League Openers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance League Openers.
Page 1 of 1