Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!

Go down 
+6
super polska
Doc Brown
gattuso
sgoodman
polska legend
THE SPY
10 posters
AuthorMessage
THE SPY

THE SPY

THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 6:41 pm

WHO DO YOU THINK THE BEST ELEVEN PLAYERS IN THE PREMIER DIVISON ARE?????

IF YOU DONT KNOW THERE NAMES JUST STATE THERE TEAM AND POSITION!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
polska legend

polska legend

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 6:55 pm

You don't seem very bright for a spy elephant
Back to top Go down
THE SPY

THE SPY

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 10:02 am

Im bright enough to know there would be no polska players in it lol its an opinion i want to know who everyone else thinks are the best players in the divison
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 10:24 am

you could try naming your own 11 first! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE SPY

THE SPY

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 10:47 am

Goodman u only want to see ur name up in lights lol well heres mine...

GK-Prem sports
RB-Advance
CB-Advance
CB-Scott williams-Advance
LB-Frazier North-Prem sports
RM-Aaron-Wigston Utd
CM-Advance
CM-Jimmy Lathem-GT
LM-Gavin Mobbs-Ter
ratruck
ST-Daz Taylor-GT
ST-Wheeler-Advance

Feel free to add ur own and add names to the positions of which are unknown to me
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:55 am

Mine is already on here on another thread Very Happy It makes no difference to me if people include me or not, I shall just carry on as normal. I have never needed people to feed any ego!

Just for you though, here it is again:

GK: Andy Taylor (premier)
RB: Perry Johnson (advance)
CB: Nick Grant (advance)
CB: Rich Darlison (scrappy)
LB: Stu Spencer (advance)
RM: Brett Darby (scrappy)
CM: Ant Marriott (scrappy)
CM: Tony Maisto (advance)
LM: Reece Lester (advance)
CF: Darren Wheeler (advance)
CF: still can't decide but probably Jamie Mason (scrappy)
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 6:53 pm

james mee would get in any team
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 8:21 pm

Obviously not if i were manager Laughing
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 8:39 pm

gattuso wrote:
james mee would get in any team

Agreed. Would have him in my prem eleven definitely.
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 12:28 am

sgoodman wrote:
Mine is already on here on another thread Very Happy It makes no difference to me if people include me or not, I shall just carry on as normal. I have never needed people to feed any ego!

We all know I'm far better than Reece Lester, for the simple fact I'm not ginger!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 9:57 am

super polska wrote:
sgoodman wrote:

We all know I'm far better than Reece Lester, for the simple fact I'm not ginger!

Blimey i'm surprised you've put that on, the polska crew are usually very touchy regarding racist remarks.......
and haven't they had members removed for such frivilous comments, so its alright for you to insult people?
People with red coloured hair have feelings too. Very offensive post.
Back to top Go down
santa

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 4:40 pm

Well said....all racism is bad.

Nobody has the right to call you names or to treat you badly because of your hair colour, race or religion. It's illegal and it can be stopped.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 5:21 pm

Racism isnt to do with hair colour.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:29 pm

Prejudice then.............all the same sort of derogatory meaning.....

prejudice is a preconceived belief, opinion, or judgment toward a group of people or a single person because of race, social class, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability, political beliefs , religion, colour..etc etc....
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:12 pm

Im sorry but it's this kind of attitude that is ruining this country. Gingers should not be tollerated, they are responsible to all evil!

Hell yeah we're touchy about remarks towards us.......double standards is the future!!!!!
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:13 pm

santa wrote:
Well said....all racism is bad.

Nobody has the right to call you names or to treat you badly because of your hair colour, race or religion. It's illegal and it can be stopped.

As for you St Nic, your more likely to make kebabs than presents.
Back to top Go down
santa

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:50 am

Golly.....By the sounds of it, you'd make a good pal for Nick Griffin.
Back to top Go down
THE SPY

THE SPY

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:35 am

could of sworn this was a post about the best eleven players in the league?? Ur jus upset because everyone knows Polska are a sub standard team and there players will not get a mention on this post... And you'll find there are plenty of ginger players in the alliance league and most of them play a good game of football,so stick to the subject at hand.. Soooo anyone else got a best eleven??
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 8:20 pm

Santa....please I ouldnt make a good pal to Mr Griffin.....we'd be best mates!

The spy, your dangling the wrong kind of bait for this fish. I would get in the best eleven if the best eleven was based on being a massive fan of High school musical. As for polska being sub standard, we're finally reading from the same page. We really are awful!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 8:30 pm

rich ellis and the ilnicki boys will be in any team of mine... just for the banter lol
Back to top Go down
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:56 am

id be in my team Very Happy (luke day) young ginger defender for birstall
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:03 pm

sidderz wrote:
id be in my team Very Happy (luke day) young ginger defender for birstall

Your brother's better than you though Laughing

But i would pick the both of you. Wink
Back to top Go down
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:54 am

good good!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 12:17 pm

Aaahh young Luke, when are you crossing over to the dark side.....?....this is not an illegal aproach, but orange is my fave colour. Smile
Back to top Go down
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:47 am

Where may the darkside be?! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:50 pm

St Andrews.... elephant
Back to top Go down
sidderz

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 9:06 am

haaaaa, speak to you saturday?!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 10:28 am

Only on Sundays.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!   THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BEST PREMIER DIVISION ELEVEN!!!!
Page 1 of 1