Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Midseason predictions,.

Go down 
+8
Piemasterflash
boosh
Paulo
Lodge
phil_brown
Sparky
Gifford
The Rock
12 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rock

The Rock

Midseason predictions,. Empty
PostSubject: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 1:57 pm

Go for it then,

At present I can only see Humberstone winning Div 4. Fosse Lost to Sporting the other week and they seem to be up and down.

Sunday Vase:- Ashby Railway
Stokes:- Must be Magna to retain "would say Sporting but cant bet against the current Champions"
Billy Waton:- Scrappy Garage
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:12 pm

The Rock wrote:
Go for it then,

At present I can only see Humberstone winning Div 4. Fosse Lost to Sporting the other week and they seem to be up and down.

Stokes:- Must be Magna to retain "would say Sporting but cant bet against the current Champions"

whats that someone actually saying Humberstone to win something that makes a change Promotion is the aim
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 5:40 pm

Fancy Sileby Athletic for The Vase
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 6:07 pm

^^

seconded
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 7:37 pm

Gifford wrote:
The Rock wrote:
Go for it then,

whats that someone actually saying Humberstone to win something that makes a change Promotion is the aim
I'll second that Giff. The title will be tough, but not out of our reach!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 2:47 pm

think the stokes and the league r gona be very tight...shud make for an interesting last week of the season when we are playing friday, sunday, wednesday, friday, sunday!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 3:17 pm

Squad size will be vital!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
boosh

boosh

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 4:05 pm

I defo think sileby to win the sunday vase
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 6:35 pm

The Rock wrote:
Go for it then,

By that reckoning we are loosing our next 3 cup games!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 9:37 pm

Railway went through vs Aylestone 09
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 10:03 pm

I'm glad we outlasted the oriecginal folding date of December 25th. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Rock

The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 10:05 am

True Mr Flash. The only one i think you would have a serious chance in is the Stokes, but have to go with the current holders. But good luck in all competitions.
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:12 am

Cheers rock!u should always support alliance
Teams in county competitions!
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 1:05 pm

sunday vase - sporting
stokes cup - trinderbox far to good for the div 4 and 5 teams
billy walton - advance
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 8:33 am

The Rock wrote:
Go for it then,

You're predictions are doing us the world of good! There was no way ashby railway were winning the county!nice lads but very poor team they got off very lightly with 6-1. Hopefully scrappy next!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 6:54 pm

Div five might not interest most of you that much ,but theres some good players in it(and a load of poor ones).Alot of talk quite rightly bout trinderbox(who we aint played yet) who sound a quality outfit but after that theres several teams in with a squeak of going up.Underestimate THE WHEEL at your peril,been distracted by the cups so far this season and have 6 or 7 games in hand on many of our rivals.This team is more than capable of promo and fear no one......U have been warned.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 9:02 pm

AVVVV IT wrote:
Div five might not interest most of you that much ,but theres some good players in it(and a load of poor ones).Alot of talk quite rightly bout trinderbox(who we aint played yet) who sound a quality outfit but after that theres several teams in with a squeak of going up.Underestimate THE WHEEL at your peril,been distracted by the cups so far this season and have 6 or 7 games in hand on many of our rivals.This team is more than capable of promo and fear no one......U have been warned.

Well you have a good chance to prove how good you are on sunday dont you! A win against Anstey and people will have to start taking you seriously. Trinderbox will be quaking in their boots Very Happy . Good luck I say.
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 9:15 pm

I'd suspect / like to think an Alliance team will win the Sunday Intermediate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midseason predictions,.   Midseason predictions,. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midseason predictions,.
Page 1 of 1