Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

epworth forest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tulip

epworth forest Empty
PostSubject: epworth forest   epworth forest Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 6:43 pm

Hello Mr H Have emmerged after the summer break andwill be watching epworth forest div 6 (ex kibwoth fc) this season
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

epworth forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: epworth forest   epworth forest Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 9:05 am

Hello Mr T, nice to have you back on the forum, hope you had a nice break, i'm so glad you have returned to bring some sanity back to us, hooray at last some normality, wit, class, and panache will now be resmued on here. Epworth Forest sounds like a good set up, let us know all the juicy gossip won't you?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

epworth forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: epworth forest   epworth forest Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:31 am

I will be watching out for their results also, got a few mates who are playing for them this season. Didn't realise they had changed there name though. I reckon they have a decent chance of doing well too.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

epworth forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: epworth forest   epworth forest Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011, 1:12 pm

Top 3 if they last the season!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

epworth forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: epworth forest   epworth forest Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011, 2:40 pm

Definatly last the season. Kibworth (as they used to be called) have been around a while. Great set up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

epworth forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: epworth forest   epworth forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

epworth forest
Page 1 of 1