Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

The new ref sec.

Go down 
+5
Polska legend II
saff lounge
Paulo
Sparta3
Hellboy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:03 am

So has anybody had the good fortune of meeting him yet, Stewarts his name, believe it or not, he actually likes cricket more than football i think.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:08 am

He helped our Sec find a referee for our friendly on Sunday. Very helpful, couldn't do enough.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:34 am

who have we got Sparta?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:43 am

John Farrell
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:58 am

Quality ref good effort Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 12:06 pm

stewart walker is a good lad, not good if he refs a game involving his mates though, cus he goes against you then, the only thing wrong with him is he supports west ham but then is always down grace road watching leicestershire and ranting on facebook when leicester get bowled out for less than 50
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 12:23 pm

Best not mention 34 all out, including 6 ducks eggs, when he's about then.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 1:12 pm

so the question is then, who are his mates???
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 1:56 pm

Refs don't have mates, just people they've not booked or sent off
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 2:00 pm

some (who shall remain nameless) must be very lonely then
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 2:36 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
so the question is then, who are his mates???

he is local to the saff mate and in all the games involving saff sides that i have seen him ref hes goes against the locals, probably in his head because he doesnt want to be seen giving decisions for his mates
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 3:12 pm

saff lounge wrote:
stewart walker is a good lad, not good if he refs a game involving his mates though, cus he goes against you then, the only thing wrong with him is he supports west ham but then is always down grace road watching leicestershire and ranting on facebook when leicester get bowled out for less than 50

West Ham will be playing Leicester City again.....I remember last time when I took my dad to their place, we could only get tickets for the West Ham end ..
We got there early and in they came , big fat ##nts with shaved heads, no teeth, tattoos, the language was awful, my dad was terrified ..It got even worse when their boyfriends turned up....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 5:12 pm

Hellboy wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

West Ham will be playing Leicester City again.....I remember last time when I took my dad to their place, we could only get tickets for the West Ham end ..
We got there early and in they came , big fat ##nts with shaved heads, no teeth, tattoos, the language was awful, my dad was terrified ..It got even worse when their boyfriends turned up....

Razz
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 5:22 pm

Stroller wrote:

dont think there is many left Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 10:26 am

Stroller wrote:

That's quite funny for a footballer.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 9:57 am

I bet he's in his eyeholes with excitement after last nights result, semi-finals here we come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new ref sec. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new ref sec.   The new ref sec. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new ref sec.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: