Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION

Go down 
+23
dezza
dan_mitchell_WRFC
sean callaghan
exact
Fishandchips
strawberry blonde assasin
Jimmyb
fozzi
Paulo
Skeems
THE MAGICIAN
Polska legend II
LoneRanger38
Widds
mowmacre fc
greeeedy
NiffyA
Hellboy
Kilworthsunday
norty14
Bucko
saff lounge
THE WATCHER
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:22 pm

hahaha!ive heard about u hellboy.ur the 1 who bein childish by puttin that last comment...ur the most hated person on this website out of all the members wot ive heard..always comin out wit nonsense 2 sum1..i dnt need 2 say owt bk 2 u lmao
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:23 pm

Personally, I feel Hellboy made a valid point.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:24 pm

and I think 'hated' is a bit strong...
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:25 pm

Well....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:30 pm

dont need 2 say owt bk..i know im rite.a lot of people have talked about him chattin crap on here.and i dnt know why u think he had a valid point..i was speakin bowt football and he started speakin nonsense over nothing

Last edited by strawberry blonde assasin on Sun 21 Aug 2011, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:31 pm

The only point I saw valid was the use of correct English mate.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:32 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Well....
lol! lol!

Hellboy is sound...keeps the place ticking over during dry spells!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:36 pm

ok.i will use correct english from now on.why it matters though is beyond me!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:38 pm

Still wasn't correct, but I appreciate the effort.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:48 pm

Thats a gold star for strawbs now, i knew a bit of sweet talk would bring him round to our way of doing things. Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:51 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Still wasn't correct, but I appreciate the effort.

Pretentious swine!!!!!!!! pig Razz
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:53 pm

I prefer the term pedantic Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 7:10 pm

Widds wrote:

Pretentious swine!!!!!!!! pig Razz

So whats it like with no beer then?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 7:22 pm

'orrid!! No beer or even water between 4:30am and 7pm...Ramadan sucks ass!!!
Hoping to get a couple of beers tomorrow evening though....just one would be nice....even a half....oooohhhhh just a whiff Everards!!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 9:28 pm

nothing wrong with hellboy but also nothing wrong with strawberry blonde stating the fact that is Dean Michael Evans (aka d.m.e) will destroy this league for fun, i know that but others dont yet, they soon will x
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 10:08 pm

think we all do mate, mr strawberry has suggested they will win the league or at least one trophy. Who will stop them? Nobody will
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 10:42 am

saff lounge wrote:

nothing wrong with hellboy but also nothing wrong with strawberry blonde stating the fact that is Dean Michael Evans (aka d.m.e) will destroy this league for fun, i know that but others dont yet, they soon will x

he's spelt the word love wrong thats all..
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 8:00 pm

dont know much about d.m.e but heard they are a good side, lot of people backing them and aylestone lounge due to their pre-seasons which have been quality but personally i think pre-season counts for nothing in terms of who you beat/lose to as there is never the same level of intensity in a friendly game no matter what anyone says. its all about when the season starts!!!! tough call for division 3, lots of teams challenging for the title
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 8:28 pm

dezza wrote:
dont know much about d.m.e but heard they are a good side, lot of people backing them and aylestone lounge due to their pre-seasons which have been quality but personally i think pre-season counts for nothing in terms of who you beat/lose to as there is never the same level of intensity in a friendly game no matter what anyone says. its all about when the season starts!!!! tough call for division 3, lots of teams challenging for the title

agreed dezza friendlies mean feck all hence their name for me to its all about when the season starts!!! just dme have had good results against good sides would they beat moshdock and star in a cup final or league match or anything competetive well thats another story and 1 for us all to mull over.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 10:14 pm

greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

agreed dezza friendlies mean feck all hence their name for me to its all about when the season starts!!! just dme have had good results against good sides would they beat moshdock and star in a cup final or league match or anything competetive well thats another story and 1 for us all to mull over.

Well if preseason counts for poor, you could have chosen us for the title haha - our boys are in bits over this!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 12:57 am

Widds wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
dezza wrote:

Well if preseason counts for poor, you could have chosen us for the title haha - our boys are in bits over this!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy lol!

lol oh yeah didnt think of that one Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 12:25 pm

saff lounge wrote:
you wont be upsetting dme in the 1st game, they might well upset you though with a very convincing win, i dont know why people talk about div 3 so much, dme will walk it unless aylestone sign the players that could sign, kaffir and reem will be up there to, saff lounge to hopefully have a chance next year as this season is a definite no go

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 12:50 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
you wont be upsetting dme in the 1st game, they might well upset you though with a very convincing win, i dont know why people talk about div 3 so much, dme will walk it unless aylestone sign the players that could sign, kaffir and reem will be up there to, saff lounge to hopefully have a chance next year as this season is a definite no go

cheers

Fantastic result Paulo, great start bud!!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 12:54 pm

haha i cudnt resist lol
Back to top Go down
Chicko

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:15 pm

This makes some good reading................
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:22 pm

Haha Chicko, to much time on your hands!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:26 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Haha Chicko, to much time on your hands!!

Laughing

saff lounge sunday, aylestone lounge, dme, cleansing services, perrin rangers, sporting wigston.....yawn fc,. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed any more iv'e missed?

Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: I take it that you are not a gambling man norty neevsey kajima   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 1:53 pm

norty14 wrote:
qpr and spartans to finish bottom 2?? hope this isn't true Smile
i can't wait till the end of the season to come back to this topic and check this prediction out
my predictions are
harrow
thurmaston
st marks
spartans
azul
qpr
niffy a
cska
clarendon
kajima
dukla
gate hangs well

bit unfair on new teams as i don't really know too much about them, but looking forward to a tight league
Back to top Go down
Neevsey

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 1:57 pm

GHW
KAJIMA
ST MARKS
HARROW

thats all we need to say
thanks
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 9:41 pm

ghw
st marks
harrow
kajima
cska
cpr
lda
niffy a
dukla
qpr
thurmaston
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 9:43 pm

apoligies to azul totally forgot i think urll b between lda and niffy
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 8:33 am

LoneRanger38 wrote:
We will be fighting and competeing for top
3 i guaruntee that,1 or 2 more fresh faces coming in we will have a strong 17 all with capability of changing a game..but we will go about our business quietly as i beleive alot of people see hoskins ressies,nri ressies and kilworth the ones to beat

I feel you may have been wrong!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 8:36 am

greeeedy wrote:
Kilworthsunday wrote:
Haha who's going to finish where in division 4?
I know nothing about any of the teams really hence why i left it at just the question.
Thought it would be interesting to see what everyone thinks?

hoskins ressies to win that league with maybe birstall and kilworth giving them a run for their money is my prediction

Two out of three isn't bad
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 9:43 am

Joey Barton wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
We will be fighting and competeing for top
3 i guaruntee that,1 or 2 more fresh faces coming in we will have a strong 17 all with capability of changing a game..but we will go about our business quietly as i beleive alot of people see hoskins ressies,nri ressies and kilworth the ones to beat

I feel you may have been wrong!

Y we wrong
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 4:06 pm

exact wrote:
Oh yeah NRI - mid table at best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel daft ?
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 9:27 pm

Neevsey wrote:
GHW
KAJIMA
ST MARKS
HARROW

thats all we need to say
thanks

4 -3 thats all i need to say thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION   PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PREDICT FINISHING PLACES IN YOU DIVISION
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3