HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Referee needed tomorrow afternoon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

Referee needed tomorrow afternoon. Empty
PostSubject: Referee needed tomorrow afternoon.   Referee needed tomorrow afternoon. Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 2:45 pm

Short notice I know but we at Fosse are in need of someone to ref our game against CPR tomorrow, Kick off is at 12:45 and the match is being played at Meadow Sports Ground (Magna 73) Countesthorpe.

Any takers? easy £30 plus a nice lie in...
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ..   Referee needed tomorrow afternoon. Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 8:36 pm

i'll do it for £30!!! easy money!!!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Referee needed tomorrow afternoon.   Referee needed tomorrow afternoon. Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:52 pm

Ahhh shame.. Polska legend just beat you to it Dave! You'd have been the ideal choice as well! Shocked
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   Referee needed tomorrow afternoon. Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 8:40 am

money grabbing c*nt!!!! lol!!! good luck anyway pal
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Referee needed tomorrow afternoon.   Referee needed tomorrow afternoon. Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 9:34 am

have you seen the expected rise in British Gas prices? Funny thing is, after making £2.8BILLION profit last year, they say 'we are losing money on importing gas'. Madness
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Referee needed tomorrow afternoon.   Referee needed tomorrow afternoon. Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 7:57 pm

pity they sold it off to the rich shareholders, we could have stopped all this with ease, everyone should have a march down to London like they did when they tried to introduce the poll tax.

I'd have reffed it for £100 you get what you pay for...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Referee needed tomorrow afternoon.   Referee needed tomorrow afternoon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Referee needed tomorrow afternoon.
Page 1 of 1