Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)

Go down 
+12
lingers
greeeedy
timmy mallet
RICKY-BOBBY
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Sneijder10
Polska legend II
Hellboy
THE MAGICIAN
Jenko
Widds
Matt_Stevo
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt_Stevo

Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Empty
PostSubject: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jul 2011, 7:30 pm

I fancy watching
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jul 2011, 8:22 pm

Few games at Magna town ground.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 1:36 am

What games widds?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 2:55 am

Think wigston have one then we play at 2.30. Someone in the middle maybe
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 3:17 am

is that a 10:30 12:30 and 2:30 then?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:19 am

Think Wigston play Fir old boys at 12:30 then NRI play new team White Eagles at 2:30. We as far as I know still need a ref for our half 2 kick off. Anyone fancy it ?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:50 am

pass my love on to the goalkeepers.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:54 am

Will do Helly, will do. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 11:10 am

harboro hotshots v Polska 12.30pm ko
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 1:40 pm

Result from today

Azul zorros 9-3 inter mivan

Scorers: shaun burden (2), craig halford (2), shane birt, mitch birt, andy bray, rob cooper and adam halford (pen). Credit to the mivan lads, no keeper, we had to lend them 2 players but they kept going! All the best next season
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 4:00 pm

WRFC 8-0 Firs OB

Goals from Dan Mitchell 3, Joe Marlow, Olly Coleman, Olly Jallands, Michael Peck and an audacious lob from Rob Bell.

Great performance from us today. I really do believe Firs OB should be in division 7 with us though. There is no way they will be able to cope with the likes of Bowden, NPE, Hotshots and Kibworth in division 6. They are a great set of lads though. Good luck for the rest of your pre-season fellas.
Back to top Go down
RICKY-BOBBY

RICKY-BOBBY

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 4:59 pm

Cheers dan,

Quality performance from you lads today wish we could of given you abit more of a game. Still got a few lads to come in though that could'ent make it today so the only way is up. But all that said good bunch of lads you have there and expect you guys to defo be up there in div 7 all the best for the up coming season mate. Nice one to the ref today aswell thought he had a good game.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 5:03 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
harboro hotshots v Polska 12.30pm ko
good game today first ten mins thought we was infor a stuffing but the boys pulled together and we played some lovely football at times final result 3-2 hotshots. new signings looking good and hope we can better last seasons end result. Thanks to Polska all sound lads who didn't the arse even when losing to a side 4 divisions below them.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 5:04 pm

Oh yea and simon bar by pulled on a hotshos shirt today
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 5:35 pm

Played white eagles today in our first pre season friendly, won 11-0. The New guys that came in played really well and we now have more strength in depth. Tough conditions too. Good luck to the eagles, decent bunch. And thanks to the ref. Struggled to find one and he stepped in late on.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 6:18 pm

good result for hotshots well done lads

also to wigston rangers and the nri on their victories well done lads
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 7:01 pm

Cheers bud!
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 7:05 pm

we played fc city of leicester today our first friendly had a lot of new players in with 5 or 6 on their hols. thought we played really well happy with the lads performances we ended up winning 5-2 but were 4-0 up on the half. one thing i will say is fccol are NOT a div 7 side a good bunch of lads with a few decent players but should be a few divs higher other than that was a good game fittness played its part towads the end tho
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 7:07 pm

st marks 2 npe 0

st marks good set of young lads stood up to the physical challenge of NPE. who could have easily nicked this one had they been a bit fitter,,,,
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 7:49 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
we played fc city of leicester today our first friendly had a lot of new players in with 5 or 6 on their hols. thought we played really well happy with the lads performances we ended up winning 5-2 but were 4-0 up on the half. one thing i will say is fccol are NOT a div 7 side a good bunch of lads with a few decent players but should be a few divs higher other than that was a good game fittness played its part towads the end tho

There results against other division 7 sides suggest otherwise. You will find theres not much difference between divisons 4 and 7.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 8:13 pm

Don't mention the pothunters, they can't take the pressure .....
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 9:27 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:

There results against other division 7 sides suggest otherwise. You will find theres not much difference between divisons 4 and 7.

i honestly didnt think they were that bad i know a few of their players have played div 2 when sum of us were in that div. they were a bit weak at the back today thats all. we missed a few chances that we should of took but i dont no how they have got on against other sides to be fair
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 10:48 pm

Widds wrote:
Played white eagles today in our first pre season friendly, won 11-0. The New guys that came in played really well and we now have more strength in depth. Tough conditions too. Good luck to the eagles, decent bunch. And thanks to the ref. Struggled to find one and he stepped in late on.
Don't know what the ref was doing sending our player off after about 5 minutes! Crazy decision for just a friendly match and so early in! You guys completely played us off the park. Good fair game, you're a good bunch of lads! We also struggled without our captain - who watched Djokovic win wimbledon Very Happy

Today was just a learning curve for us, we've learnt a lot today and thanks for getting the match on. We've beaten Inter Mivan and Azul Zorros in pretty tight matches so I think we will just stick to teams around us from now! Razz

Best of luck for the season.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 11:27 pm

Cheers bud, yeah i saw the incident, think your lad just failed to keep his mouth closed, but that happens all the time. Fortunately the ref let you do a sub, so didn't ruin the game too much. Thought your keeper made some good saves and in the second half your midfield stepped it up a bit. Can't believe how many lads we had down, and two regulars were unavailable! Managers hardest job Will be keeping everyone happy! Pleased with the New lads, good blokes.
Good luck for the season bud
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 3:11 pm

whiteeagles wrote:

Today was just a learning curve for us, we've learnt a lot today and thanks for getting the match on. We've beaten Inter Mivan and Azul Zorros in pretty tight matches so I think we will just stick to teams around us from now! Razz

So what was their keeper like? does he score highly on your card? what was his worst moves? And what did he impress you with? Is he as goodlooking as you? Word on the street is that he might have lost a few pounds?
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 3:14 pm

Hellboy wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

So what was their keeper like? does he score highly on your card? what was his worst moves? And what did he impress you with? Is he as goodlooking as you? Word on the street is that he might have lost a few pounds?

Haha, obviously nobody's as good looking as me! Razz

He had very little to do to be honest and the couple of times we had clear cut chances, we wasted them.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 3:16 pm

Widds wrote:
Cheers bud, yeah i saw the incident, think your lad just failed to keep his mouth closed, but that happens all the time. Fortunately the ref let you do a sub, so didn't ruin the game too much. Thought your keeper made some good saves and in the second half your midfield stepped it up a bit. Can't believe how many lads we had down, and two regulars were unavailable! Managers hardest job Will be keeping everyone happy! Pleased with the New lads, good blokes.
Good luck for the season bud
Yeah, but still you see that all the time and it's a yellow at most! By the end we had a centre back, right back and winger playing in the middle of the park as one of our CM's was red carded and the other was watching Djokovic!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 3:18 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:

Haha, obviously nobody's as good looking as me! Razz

He had very little to do to be honest and the couple of times we had clear cut chances, we wasted them.

You mean you didnt give him a proper work out.. he didnt get his packed lunch out at halftime did he? Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 4:15 pm

Haha to be fair i made i couple of rusty passes. Hellboy what street are you on? Your sources are good lol.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 4:19 pm

Helly, Widds was laying down on his belly at one point and looked like a humpback bridge.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 4:37 pm

I actually tripped and couldn't get up! Anyway, anyone else up at 6.30 this morning and going for a run? Just me? Lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:56 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Helly, Widds was laying down on his belly at one point and looked like a humpback bridge.

Thats whats so attractive about him.....as for 6-30, if i have to get up for a run at that time, its probably cuz of the vindalloo from the night before.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:57 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Thats whats so attractive about him.....as for 6-30, if i have to get up for a run at that time, its probably cuz of the vindalloo from the night before.

lol not outside then just across the landing helly Wink
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 5:18 pm

any friendlies this week?
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 8:11 pm

Widds wrote:
I actually tripped and couldn't get up! Anyway, anyone else up at 6.30 this morning and going for a run? Just me? Lol

so it wasnt a earthquake!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)   Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any friendlies tomorrow (03/07)
Page 1 of 1