Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????

Go down 
+15
exact
Polska legend II
NiffyA
johnmeode
L.K.F.C
Cobbo
Matt_Stevo
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
saff lounge
Widds
Vintage 9
Jimmyb
gattuso
jack007
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jack007

Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Empty
PostSubject: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 8:31 pm

Who to where?

Rumour or fact
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 8:42 pm

Rich saunders been asked gt

Matt stephenson ( keeper) will have alot of offers im sure.

Wouldnt be shocked if jeyesy went back glen parva
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 9:39 pm

Fosse are currently in discussions to decide how many of the Sporting lads we can accommodate.
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 10:11 pm

jack007 wrote:
Who to where?

Rumour or fact

Offers so far
Webby's
Gutho OB
Little Bowdon
Gilmorton
Fosse
NRI (denty asked)

But to be honest I can't think about signing for anyone else,still too gutted at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 10:32 pm

Denty Will be dropping a brown paper bag of money off tomorrow. He is our fixer!
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 10:37 pm

Widds wrote:
Denty Will be dropping a brown paper bag of money off tomorrow. He is our fixer!
Will it be after he's finished washing cars?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 10:42 pm

Hahaa changed my mind i dont want jeysey at nri
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 10:47 pm

gattuso wrote:
Hahaa changed my mind i dont want jeysey at nri
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 12:13 am

can i have the keeper at saff lounge, wa\rren butlin is too undecided
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 12:30 pm

gattuso wrote:
Rich saunders been asked gt

Matt stephenson ( keeper) will have alot of offers im sure.

Wouldnt be shocked if jeyesy went back glen parva

does the magician know about him?... Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 12:34 pm

Lol i duno mate, matt is 1 of the best keepers in the alliance league, which is why scrappy garage had their eye on him
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 12:39 pm

i just hope widds doesn't get to read this... bom
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 12:44 pm

I can barely see it for the tears rolling down my face!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 2:06 pm

Lol, lol, lol. Helly, yeah I do know about him and what I have seen of him he is quality, kept a clean sheet against us too lol. Plenty of movement around his box and his kicking was top draw. Very, very good keeper, I am not sure if he is good for a goal though so Widds can use one of his kleenex tissues from his tug box and wipe away his tears.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 2:52 pm

Laughing tug box...

i hope he knows every time he chucks one off, god kills a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 3:00 pm

I know that's a lie coz their are still kittens in the world
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 3:54 pm

Tbh ive seen matt score a screamer with his left peg before :p
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 7:39 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Matt_Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 8:58 pm

any more moves yet?
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 9:37 pm

So far Disco, Wadey and Fez have all turned out for Fosse and I'm hopeful they will all sign. Jeyesy, Harrison and Ben have all been offered trials but are yet to accept.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm

I no nathan is now looking for a side now, although he is considering giving it a niss this yr , same with me
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 9:49 pm

gattuso wrote:
I no nathan is now looking for a side now, although he is considering giving it a niss this yr , same with me
Yeh right!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 9:50 pm

Considering becoming a keeper lol
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 9:53 pm

Fosse could use a new (3rd choice) keeper
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 9:54 pm

You could do with alot from what i saw sunday Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Matt_Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 10:00 pm

I can get a nice package of Saunders, Dave Harris, Nath, Alan Staff, possibly one or two more and of course myself. That's half a side, well nearly
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 10:05 pm

gattuso wrote:
You could do with alot from what i saw sunday Wink lol

Too true, starting with me not playing centre mid ever again.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 10:06 pm

Heard a rumour Nath fancies joining Fosse?
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 12:40 pm

My chances of getting any game time at Fosse are diminishing by the second. Along with my ability to run about without collapsing into a painful heap.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 1:48 pm

So have sporting wigston folded???
Back to top Go down
Matt_Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 2:11 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 2:19 pm

why
Back to top Go down
Matt_Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 3:01 pm

Couple of players left
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 6:13 pm

Well fresh from our scouting mission in Spain I know the MDH lads would be more than happy to see a few fresh faces for this season if anyone fancies it just send me a msg
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 7:16 pm

Matt, Lots of those players have links with the BeesKnees. Im sure they will take you in with open arms!
Back to top Go down
Matt_Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 8:13 pm

I made my Leicester Alliance debut for the Bee's knee's, little known fact
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 8:53 am

I heard Staff has joined NRI - family links and all that?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 11:36 am

NiffyA wrote:

No mate, we spoke to him a while ago, but he was fairly non-committal, so i think we are now happy with the lads we have in...Malc may have different ideas but i believe thats what he thinks too
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 12:30 pm

Widds wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

No mate, we spoke to him a while ago, but he was fairly non-committal, so i think we are now happy with the lads we have in...Malc may have different ideas but i believe thats what he thinks too

Oh - that is a shame. Would be a good player for your boys. Although it seems you may only play 4 games during the season at the rate teams are dropping our your division. Smile
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 1:01 pm

Think there'll be a few new entries before the season starts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????   Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are all the Sporting Wigston boys going so far?????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next