Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC Empty
PostSubject: Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC   Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 7:57 am

As per subject, we require a permanent keeper, we have a couple of decent stand in keepers but are far happier and better on pitch, we feel that we have players capable of challenging for the league and/or a cup trophy without being too serious, decent banter throughout the team plus food back down the local (that should sway it). PM if interested, thanks for looking
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC   Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 9:21 am

Join the queue!
Back to top Go down
Warrior

Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC   Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 9:30 pm

we have players capable of challenging for the league and/or a cup trophy what makes you think that Harrow_Veteran Exclamation think ya setting ya standard to high Exclamation Basketball
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC   Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 9:11 am

Warrior wrote:
we have players capable of challenging for the league and/or a cup trophy what makes you think that Harrow_Veteran Exclamation think ya setting ya standard to high Exclamation Basketball

How about 'We are a team capable of finishing bottom but one, no great fitness required as we will be out of all the cups in the 1st round but the bacon cobs and chips are spot on', yeah your right, well spotted
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC   Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 9:12 am

Warrior wrote:
we feel that we have players capable of challenging for the league and/or a cup trophy what makes you think that Harrow_Veteran Exclamation think ya setting ya standard to high Exclamation Basketball

Just realised that you misquoted me
Back to top Go down
Warrior

Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC   Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 12:34 pm

Well I hope I've misquoted you and that the bacon cobs and chips are spot on now I've signed for the harrow:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC   Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 8:21 pm

Warrior wrote:
Well I hope I've misquoted you and that the bacon cobs and chips are spot on now I've signed for the harrow:lol!:

its rotational, bacon cobs and chips then following week sausage chips and beans.

So is it Scot, Dean or Steve, lol.
Back to top Go down
Warrior

Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC   Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 10:40 pm

Question

Last edited by Warrior on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC   Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 10:48 pm

new signing deano or misfiring deano, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC   Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goalkeeper Required - Harrow FC
Page 1 of 1