Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friendlies

Go down 
+13
saff lounge
gattuso
L.K.F.C
Declan Swan
Hellboy
NiffyA
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
greeeedy
Jimmyb
Mivan are going up
Fishandchips
Paulo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Friendlies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:25 am

Don't know about Wigston Rangers but Fosse are playing FC Komrska or whatever there name is now and Superfly play NRI
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 11:18 am

We are playing Sileby Kev, I believe they are ffrom the Charnwood league, not sure though.
Back to top Go down
Magna Ranger

Magna Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 11:40 am

Why do we keep having games at our place? It will be F***ed by the time we want to play on it! MENTALIST!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 11:42 am

Magna Ranger wrote:
Why do we keep having games at our place? It will be F***ed by the time we want to play on it! MENTALIST!!

i Will speak with our lads and ask them not to jump up and down or slide tackle. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 11:42 am

Fleckney Athletic V LDA Spartans. Lodge Road, Fleckney, 10.30 on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Magna Ranger

Magna Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 11:45 am

Widds wrote:
Magna Ranger wrote:

i Will speak with our lads and ask them not to jump up and down or slide tackle. Razz

Gd lad, then they will no how we feel every week! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 11:49 am

Magna Ranger, its the top pitch that is being hired out, it's already had 8 games on it and its still in perfect condition. Bob is working on it every couple of weeks to make sure its flat, The grass is a little long and thats to protect it. The only way the pitch will get damaged is if we have alot of heavy rain the day before and the pitch is spongy and can get cut up easily, we hold the right to postpone games if I feel the pitch will be unfit.

Anyway mate, we are not playing on that pitch during the season, we are going to be playing on the main pitch
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 12:05 pm

To make another point

Aylestone Park are doing the same for £60 a pop, same groundsman and there pitches seem to survive,

It costs £3,500 a season for Magna 73 FC to exist per season at The Meadows Sports Ground, which includes training facilities, clubhouse, pitch maintenance etc. Last season we made a loss of over £1,000 which essentially is why the Sunday Team have now financially joined forces with the Saturday Squad. We have come on board in the theory that we can essentailly stop the leakage of money exiting the club with sponsers, subs and signing on fees. The hiring out of the top pitch is an essential money making scheme which with the durability of the pitch was an option we have gambled on, its the first time we have done this and yes mate, the pitch may be jiggered come the winter but if James sticks to his usual all of our home games are out the way by Christmas. Its a gamble we have to take or else, quite simply there will be no Magna 73 FC at all in 3 years time inc Saturdays as funds will run dry and the club will fold.

It could get worse, we are in discussions with another club at the possibility of a ground share next season.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 12:13 pm

Dan what times your kick off? I only saw one of your goals last week, i want to see the full 'trick this week!!
Kev - what times our kick off haha
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 12:20 pm

The pitch is all yours from 2:30pm so whenever you both ready i assume - officially its 3pm but if your all ready why not kick off sooner??
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 12:45 pm

Deal!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 12:52 pm

We are the morning game this week. 10.30. One of the worst tricks of my career Widds, the first one was quite nice the rest were quite terrible. No idea how good this Sileby side are so we will have to see Smile
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 12:52 pm

were they the team Saff Lounge beat in the county cup?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 12:56 pm

I am not sure, just looked them up on the Charnwood League site, they topped Division 2 quite comfortably. Should mean there about alliance division 3 or 4 quality right? They only conceded 27 last season. Sunday might not be much fun for me.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 1:10 pm

it was ashby saff beat...but sileby did win the sunday shield!!!!
http://www.leicestershirefa.com/FixturesAndResults/CountyCups/SundayShield/?js=1&tab=results
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:23 pm

Dan, sileby are a quality side, they beat us in the semi final of county cup 2 yrs ago. Young team average age of 23 id say. Wilko their gaffer has made them a very hard team to beat, jake who plays right mid is the 1 to watch. Il be down askin wilko for a run out lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:45 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
We are the morning game this week. 10.30. One of the worst tricks of my career Widds, the first one was quite nice the rest were quite terrible. No idea how good this Sileby side are so we will have to see Smile

i thought your last goal was well taken to be honest. Looking forward to our game against you pal

i Will buy you a pint for every goal you put past me, and you can buy me a pint if i keep a clean sheet?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 6:40 pm

gattuso wrote:
Dan, sileby are a quality side, they beat us in the semi final of county cup 2 yrs ago. Young team average age of 23 id say. Wilko their gaffer has made them a very hard team to beat, jake who plays right mid is the 1 to watch. Il be down askin wilko for a run out lol

Ahh cheers man. Sounds like bad times for us. We will give it a shot at the end of the day as a division 7 side we expect to lose most of our friendlies as we are punching well above our weight in most cases.

And That is a deal Widds! If its getting late on and were yet to score I will be sending all 11 men into your penalty area, just so you know Smile
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 6:53 pm

Ill be down to watch ur match sunday might even put my boots on for sileby before the nri match lol
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 7:07 pm

Well everytime i offer my defense a mcdonalds for a clean sheet they get one , so we will see how good they really are. If they can can score past that kind of motivation they deserve to win. Our usual right back plays with you on a Saturday doesnt he?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 7:35 pm

Ahrite, your on about sam, he played for the ressies yer. Im going kingsway on a sat. Now
Back to top Go down
phil_brown

phil_brown

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

Looking forward to playing Wigston and White Eagles the week after!! Who knows we may face one of your teams in the league cup in the future seasons.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 10:26 am

Dont get too drunk after the game Danny boy!!!!!!! Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies   Friendlies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendlies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: