Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

AWAY friendly required 14th August

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

AWAY friendly required 14th August Empty
PostSubject: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 10:03 am

Despite what JimmyB says we were unable to find a pitch. Therefore Is there anyone WITH a pitch available to play Division 3 Magna Town on the 14th August. All opponents considered. Thanks.Ross
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:26 pm

anybody Smile
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:33 pm

sending pm
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:35 pm

Ty, you got a pitch??? We need a game if you do....(Ross - sorry to jump on your thread for my own benefit!!!)
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:08 pm

Widds wrote:
Ty, you got a pitch??? We need a game if you do....(Ross - sorry to jump on your thread for my own benefit!!!)

Haha that's harsh Widds! Are you available Saturday and Sunday that weekend? Could both look into finding a pitch and get a game at some point? (thats if you don't manage to hijack Magna's game)
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:49 pm

barnett have facebooked you about the 14th! Ty if barnett cant do it i will pm you straight a way as i have a pitch now! And widds i will let you off if you give us 3 points next year :-p
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:25 pm

yeah sound.

widds the friendly thief Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:30 pm

JimmyB - can you play on the 21st August or have you got a game?
Ross - i will say yeah we will give you 3 points, like we did in our second game last season, when we err gave you the game... Embarassed
Ty - always lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:37 pm

Oh and Ross, i only meant i was hijacking to organise a friendly,....wouldnt dream of stealing your date with the Crowies!!! (kick Ty hard, he goes out of the game then!!)
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:41 pm

Widds wrote:
Oh and Ross, i only meant i was hijacking to organise a friendly,....wouldnt dream of stealing your date with the Crowies!!! (kick Ty hard, he goes out of the game then!!)

got to catch me first
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:45 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
Widds wrote:

got to catch me first

Thats very true.....
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 3:13 pm

ty and widds think we have sorted a game with fosse now on the 14th! Sorry to mess you around ty sure widds will give you boys a game
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 3:16 pm

Playing them on the 21st. Get some practice in for next season....hopefully have you boys on the opening day, Super Sunday!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWAY friendly required 14th August   AWAY friendly required 14th August Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AWAY friendly required 14th August
Page 1 of 1