Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

What do we think of Div 7

Go down 
+5
PEEWEE
Snash
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
chubby
9 posters
AuthorMessage
chubby

What do we think of Div 7 Empty
PostSubject: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 10:44 pm

All the talk seems to be about whats going to happen in Divs 5 & 6 what about Div 7 especially after Inter Mivan momentous win at QPR.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 11:06 pm

Should be a close division. Too many unknown new sides though to predict anything.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 11:23 pm

I think mivan Will be up there. When we played them they had a few decent players and great spirit, just lacked organisation. Get that sorted, good pre season and top three beckons. Think wigston Will win it unless you have some dodgy New team.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:59 am

Absolutely no idea what to expect. As Dan says, too many new sides to make a judgement.

Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:12 am

I have always thought mivan will be up there come the end of the season, everyone seems to be writing them off due to what happened to them last season, they do have 1 or 2 decent lads, glad they got their first win under their belt, well done to the mivan boys!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 1:54 pm

I don't think AFC sporting will be in this league next year nevermind division 7. I spoke to a few of them towards the end of the season and they seemed unhappy with the alliance league. Not entirely sure why.
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 7:36 pm

dont under-estimate afc sporting, we got a good result beating them 2nil at home early on last season then when we went to there ground towards the end they had some new quality players and teared us apart. think these and wigston will both be up there unless the pothunters are hiding amongst the new teams!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 8:20 pm

WILKSY wrote:
dont under-estimate afc sporting, we got a good result beating them 2nil at home early on last season then when we went to there ground towards the end they had some new quality players and teared us apart. think these and wigston will both be up there unless the pothunters are hiding amongst the new teams!

I was not underestimating them mate, just saying I am not sure they will be in the Alliance League as they were unhappy.

A div 7 teaser tomorrow at Aylestone Park, we will be facing new side FC City of Leicester at 12.30 if you fancy taking a look.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 11:34 am

Hi chubby wot was the score against qpr pal??
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 11:37 am

harrow hotshot wrote:
Hi chubby wot was the score against qpr pal??

Alright mate, think the score was 3-2 but Chubby can prob confirm.......
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 11:44 am

cheers widds pal Smile
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 10:21 pm

Think Hat and Beaver could be in with a good shout as well, got a few new signings coming.
Top 3 for me.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:58 pm

I think Humbo 2000 will do well. A lot of the original Humberstone Rangers lads reforming. Good side in the making
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do we think of Div 7   What do we think of Div 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do we think of Div 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: