Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

KIT ON CREDIT

Go down 
+2
Widds
jose_666
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jose_666

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 9:02 pm

just a quick question.. our kit sponsor... is it possible to buy kit equipment etc and pay over a certain period.. ie a 6month period? surely this would increase the number of customers they deal with? also regarding a pitch hire with the council.. is it possible to pay over a 6-10 month period or is it just 2 payments with no questions asked? cheers
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 9:54 pm

Depending on the council you are with, you can either pay ten games in advance and then you dont have to pay VAT, or alternatively you can pay monthly (this is with oadby and wigston borough council)
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 10:44 pm

jose_666 wrote:
just a quick question.. our kit sponsor... is it possible to buy kit equipment etc and pay over a certain period.. ie a 6month period? surely this would increase the number of customers they deal with?

Give them a call. (Tony Sparrow is the contact on 07872 647998)
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 2:51 pm

on leicester city council pitches you can pay half (3/4 weeks into the season £250 around)
then you can pay the other half in january.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:05 pm

like most deals I'm sure they are negotiable, but I wouldn't fancy giving a club credit over 6 months because these things are just so much hassle to administer. and look at all the abuse they get at AGMs Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:06 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
like most deals I'm sure they are negotiable, but I wouldn't fancy giving a club credit over 6 months because these things are just so much hassle to administer. and look at all the abuse they get at AGMs Laughing Laughing

i think old tony sparrow will be putting the prices up after the AGM meeting
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:11 pm

only to Rich Brown surely? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:13 pm

Was a bit over the top!! The guy sponsors us and we dont HAVE to buy stuff from them!!! Poor sod lol
Back to top Go down
jose_666

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:47 pm

i for one was embarresed how some of the people spoke to him. end of the day these people do not have to give us a free kit(mosty free) they dont have to provide us with price match guarentee. like some say. you dont have to buy from these people. other then that what a fun meeting it was! couldnt hear much mind you as was near the back.................
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:07 pm

jose_666 wrote:
i for one was embarresed how some of the people spoke to him. end of the day these people do not have to give us a free kit(mosty free) they dont have to provide us with price match guarentee. like some say. you dont have to buy from these people. other then that what a fun meeting it was! couldnt hear much mind you as was near the back.................

all them bloody mowmacre yobo's and people say new parks and the saff are bad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:12 pm

greeeedy wrote:
jose_666 wrote:

all them bloody mowmacre yobo's and people say new parks and the saff are bad Laughing

Cant trust any of um!!!!!!!!!!! Especially them New Parks lot like Ty etc!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KIT ON CREDIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIT ON CREDIT   KIT ON CREDIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KIT ON CREDIT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: