Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

im bored so here goes

Go down 
+9
Widds
Fishandchips
Paulo
gattuso
Skeems
dan_mitchell_WRFC
NiffyA
mthompson08
greeeedy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

im bored so here goes Empty
PostSubject: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:09 am

whos confident then and whos running scared and whos quite happy with the constitution of leagues?
whats ur predictions for ur team this season?
who u think is gonna win ur respective leagues?
voice all ur opinions here.

p.s like i said im BORED Wink
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:04 pm

having looked at the new constitution briefly, there are quite a few new teams in Div 6 and not knowing anything about them, it's difficult to say how things will go. It pains me to say it but i think hotshots would probably look favourites this year with npe running close?.... we at bowden will be looking to push for promotion but i think it will depend on the start we have? we were written off completely last year and surprised quite a few but im sure some of the new teams will feel the same?

hopefully a top 3 finish but will push for better...hopefully we will have a decent run in a cup too!!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:23 pm

NRI must have pulled some strings to keep themselves in Div 3, I thought they were certain to move onto div 2....
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:57 pm

If we are to be in division 7 I fancy us to do quite well, little disappointed to not be in the same division as Little Bowden and NPE in particular who we had 2 great games with.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:58 pm

NRI won Div 4 but to say they were head and shoulders above the others is incorrect. If you look at there results they were won by the odd goal here and there and won the league because of hard work and commitment.

In terms of ability the committee felt that Bakers Arms, Magna Town and Sparta Parva (DME Conservatories) were of at least equal ability and you can not move those 3 teams up 2 divisions.

I personally feel it was the correct decision.

NRI would not have won Div 4. In terms of ability Magna Town and Sparta Parva had the better squads, NRI just put it together week in and week out more consistently. Bakers Arms over performed in 2nd, and had NRI lost to Niffy Rangers 1-0 in the game where NRI scored in the last minute then NRI would not have won the league - Niffy would of and would you put Niffy up 2 divisions??

Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:59 pm

i wanted to go into div 2 and i know a few of the other lads wanted too aswell
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:01 pm

Lets not forget that the Constitution is provisional, there is scope to move teams around a bit and there will be more shuffling than usual this time I fear
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:07 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
NRI won Div 4 but to say they were head and shoulders above the others is incorrect. If you look at there results they were won by the odd goal here and there and won the league because of hard work and commitment.

In terms of ability the committee felt that Bakers Arms, Magna Town and Sparta Parva (DME Conservatories) were of at least equal ability and you can not move those 3 teams up 2 divisions.

I personally feel it was the correct decision.

NRI would not have won Div 4. In terms of ability Magna Town and Sparta Parva had the better squads, NRI just put it together week in and week out more consistently. Bakers Arms over performed in 2nd, and had NRI lost to Niffy Rangers 1-0 in the game where NRI scored in the last minute then NRI would not have won the league - Niffy would of and would you put Niffy up 2 divisions??

completely disagree with that!!!!!!! u cannot say for one minute their squad was weaker than ours! they had the first and third top goalscorers for a start!

and then to say if niffy wud have won that one game they wud have won the league, so why havent they joined us in division 3 if they were so close to winning division 4- we were out of the title race after January...niffy were still in it come march/april!!! (they were a whole 15 goals behind sparta)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:22 pm

Magna 73 I think you've made some crucial errors here, NRI were far above those around them - I played them in the Stokes cup with Niffy A and thought they were far above teams I played in higher dvisions. Fosse were winners of Div 4 the season before and stepped up 2 divisions very successfully and do not consider them to have a far superior team to NRI?

Also I don't think the game played between Niffy and NRI was the title decider as Niffy finished 14 points off the pace, and with NRI finishing 8 points clear of a very competitive divison I feel the league will be making a mistake to only move them up 1 division.
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:26 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Magna 73 I think you've made some crucial errors here, NRI were far above those around them - I played them in the Stokes cup with Niffy A and thought they were far above teams I played in higher dvisions. Fosse were winners of Div 4 the season before and stepped up 2 divisions very successfully and do not consider them to have a far superior team to NRI?

Also I don't think the game played between Niffy and NRI was the title decider as Niffy finished 14 points off the pace, and with NRI finishing 8 points clear of a very competitive divison I feel the league will be making a mistake to only move them up 1 division.

I know the NRI boys are up for it....or is the new press officer pulling strings already?? Corruption with the Alliance?? Very Happy

up the NRI booom lol
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:33 pm

only really know teams from the lower divisions but for the most part leagues look very open and competitive....

Div3 - Think NRI are the team to beat although plenty of teams capeable of taking points off them.

Div4 - A very open division with a few unknowns, will fancy our chances of being in the mix come the end of the season but so will most of the teams i think, Hoskins Ressies maybe the team people are weary of?

Div5 - A few more new teams in here but Talbot were the best of the non promoted teams by some distance last season so would expect them to be well in the mix, reformed West end and Harrow of the teams we know the most likely to push them i think.

Div6 - Clarendon Park Rangers for me the stand out team, don't think Komrska were nearly as bad as there position showed last season, ran a lot of teams close and had a nightmare start on -3 points at Christmas, really turned it around second half of the season.

Div7 - Pot luck with all the new teams but Dan's Wigston Rangers finished last season strongly so will fancy their chances.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:42 pm

Whistle Blower wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
I know the NRI boys are up for it....or is the new press officer pulling strings already?? Corruption with the Alliance?? Very Happy
Really? The fat flapper is the new press officer? Get ready for the NRL weekly in the Mercury then.

No wonder they only got one division promotion - the league favours comittee members teams.

what a joke that statement is honestly im fairly confident in saying there is no corruption in the commitee just take what u got and play hard good luck to all
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:48 pm

NiffyA wrote:

Haha absolutely mate, going to run against sep blatter next term!
I think niffy would have ploughed on if they beat us but we got a boost. Anyway, apparently i flap and am a bad keeper, only as strong as your weakest link so maybe we should go down to division 5!
Back to top Go down
fact reporter

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 3:06 pm

saff lounge merntioned things that are being mentioned on this thread and has been banned from the forum ?

WHY IS THAT ??????????????????
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 3:14 pm

fact reporter wrote:
saff lounge merntioned things that are being mentioned on this thread and has been banned from the forum ?

seems to get banned frequently bless him i personally think theres no need but im not the boss this is what a forum is supposed to be about the friendly chat, the in good nature banter, the difference of opinions and last but by no means least(1 of my favourites to be fair) the heated arguements Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 3:50 pm

fact reporter wrote:

its because he keeps talking in the third person lol Razz
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 4:02 pm

i think we should start having freedom of speech and no one should get banned
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 4:39 pm

Bet the sponsors and lawyers would love that!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 5:07 pm

spartano1 wrote:
i think we should start having freedom of speech and no one should get banned

just join up under more than one username, like you do.
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 6:34 pm

why dont the league just ask n.r.i and reem to go in div 2? it baffles me,we all get annoyed at so called pot hunters,these 2 teams have asked 2 go up. remember trinderbox,they asked 2 go up higher the league refused,they cruised the league they were put in and got slated 4 it.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 6:44 pm

Just to make it clear, i havent asked to go up or down any divisions bud, just said that we will take whatever league we are given....and if Div 2 is where we are put then thats fine with us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im bored so here goes   im bored so here goes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im bored so here goes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: