Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012

Go down 
+33
THE MAGICIAN
Minty
Jim royle
bullshead athletic
bretty1
PEEWEE
NKBomber
Bucko
Weezy F
tysmith c.n.f.c
Stroller
Alliance Journo
WUFC
gattuso
fact reporter
Fieldy
The_Rock
Paulo
mowmacre fc
greeeedy
Wayne - NRFC RTM
Skeems
Whistle Blower
saff lounge
sean callaghan
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
LoneRanger38
Phoenix_United
Sparta3
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 6:40 pm

also foxes and hoskins the only 2 teams to take points off star think foxes spanked trinderbox so foxes should be up 2 aswell
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 6:54 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
also foxes and hoskins the only 2 teams to take points off star think foxes spanked trinderbox so foxes should be up 2 aswell
take a chill pill coleman lol! you sound like your going to cry mate Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 6:58 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
If you went on stats like that i think you would be prem bound. also you would have to promote alot of teams and some teams could be placed far to high.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:38 pm

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And life has a funny way of helping you out when
You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up
In your face.

Back to top Go down
Weezy F

Weezy F

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:49 pm

Boring hell, seem to remember Hoskins defending what league they were placed in last season,
Now the shoes on the other foot they don't like it, well tough get on with it.
I thought every team wants to get promoted and reach the Prem.
If I was in Div 1 I'd be looking forward to playing them now as they sound defeated already.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:52 pm

looking at it their are a few pot hunters but to be fair to the league its impossible for them to get it rite,but their are some valid points being made ie saffron going up two divisions,but roll on the new season we cant wait to get going,good luck to everyone
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:55 pm

Weezy F wrote:
Boring hell, seem to remember Hoskins defending what league they were placed in last season,
Now the shoes on the other foot they don't like it, well tough get on with it.
I thought every team wants to get promoted and reach the Prem.
If I was in Div 1 I'd be looking forward to playing them now as they sound defeated already.

thats a bloody good point.
hoskins wont be relegated they wont get smashed and will more than likely be in the top 3 so i think the league have got it right
Back to top Go down
The_Rock

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:56 pm

Really don't understand Hoskin's Moaning, surely having a steady year in div 1 and maybe a good cup run is better than Hunting the 2nd??? or am i talking sh1zer ?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 12:17 am

gattuso wrote:
you cant ask to go in a certain league, Reem Team Fc asked to start in div 2 becuase of the players they've got but got put in a lower league!

they let us last season denty although it couldve been because cleansing services who were promoted from div 1 wrapped up. the league cant make everyone happy can they no matter what they do someones always going to moan
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 8:13 am

Think I must be missing something here?
We at North Kilworth are more than happy to jump up 2 divisions.
Surely the aim is to play as high as possible?
I never thought I would here a team complain because they never got relegated!
Ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 8:34 am

i played division 6 last season and moved to a bottom end division 4 team half way through the season, to be fair there wasnt alot of difference between the 2 divisions??? surely there isnt a massive difference between say top end division 4 and mid/bottom end division 2, granted there seems to be a massive difference with the prem teams and div 1 from what people are saying anyway!!! in my eyes as nkbomber rightly said surely you want to play at the highest level you can on a sunday morning and look a bettering yourself all the time?? whether it means being moved up 1 division or 2!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Wayne - NRFC RTM

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 9:24 am

WUFC wrote:
Wayne - NRFC RTM wrote:
Thanks Kev appreciate the honest response! I know you are just giving an opinion!

Hurricanes on the field of play acheived a better record than ourselves so being a well run club does more harm than good! & What about the teams from the Prem in the last 2 seasons that have gone down to 1 team & then took up the reserves team place in division 2? Doesn't this contradicte the rulebook somewhat?

Anyway rant over I would like to add this is my own personnel feeling and not an official line from the club.

to clarify this up, basically as most will know wigston 1st team players decided not to play any more so the reserves played in the prem just to fulfil fixtures and a few players drafted in to help the reserves. this year we are disbanding the reserves and officially become wigston united but the players are still the reserves of last year, Division 2 is right for the team I feel, though looking at the teams in the division it will be a very hard division still.

We had exactly the same perdicament midway through the 09/10 season with the league made aware of this and were not allowed to drop divisions though - I'm not having a go just trying to understand why the rules in the handbook are not being abided to.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 9:41 am

I remember the days when Niffy seemed to change their name every year just so that they could move divisions at will. Finished mid-table Div 2 one season and the next season popped up in Div 3 #justsaying
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 2:03 pm

i also remember when we had to change our name etc,sad but true. the thing is,you either fold like so many do or talk to the league and ask for help. like polska and wigston utd we thought 2nd choice would be best. we could say were a brand new team and put us in the bottom league. that help gave us a chance,in the last 4or5 years 1 of our teams have won something every year. we hope 2 rebuild again in the summer and go yet again. 40 years niffys been going,we are going 2 hit bad times occasionally
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 2:23 pm

It happens Brett and each case must be judged on its own merits, but accusations of rules not being adhered to do not help and to be honest sound pretty hollow when coming from Niffy given what has happened in the not too distant past.

Like you say, folding is easy but since the last name change the club has gone from strength to strength and semmingly continues to grow so well done to all those involved who made the correct decisions at the time.

It was never about pot hunting, just ensuring that an established well run club continued to exist
Back to top Go down
WUFC

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 3:08 pm

Wayne - NRFC RTM wrote:
WUFC wrote:
Wayne - NRFC RTM wrote:
Thanks Kev appreciate the honest response! I know you are just giving an opinion!

Hurricanes on the field of play acheived a better record than ourselves so being a well run club does more harm than good! & What about the teams from the Prem in the last 2 seasons that have gone down to 1 team & then took up the reserves team place in division 2? Doesn't this contradicte the rulebook somewhat?

Anyway rant over I would like to add this is my own personnel feeling and not an official line from the club.

to clarify this up, basically as most will know wigston 1st team players decided not to play any more so the reserves played in the prem just to fulfil fixtures and a few players drafted in to help the reserves. this year we are disbanding the reserves and officially become wigston united but the players are still the reserves of last year, Division 2 is right for the team I feel, though looking at the teams in the division it will be a very hard division still.

We had exactly the same perdicament midway through the 09/10 season with the league made aware of this and were not allowed to drop divisions though - I'm not having a go just trying to understand why the rules in the handbook are not being abided to.

no chap not saying your having a go just trying to paint the picture for you thats all... to be fair i dont know the standard of player you have at your club but if Wigston would of been put in the 1st division it would of been a similar season to that of them being in the prem also very clear we should of been relegated from the prem as the class was far better than what we have in the team..... people get dejected and then dont want to play if your losing every week, we did well to last as we did in the prem. If im honest Division 2 is sh*t hot this year too so i still dont think Wigston Utd are going to walk that either... maybe the standard of players you had were worthy of the position you had?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 3:15 pm

I remember when we finished bottom of the Prem in 2008 losing 18 out of 18, we asked the committee to go into Div 2, the committee put us in Div 1 against our wishes but what happened?? within 2 years we had won Div 1 as unbeaten champions and this season we finished mid table in the Prem, there is no way we could have done that if we went to Div 2 because the caliber of players we attracted wouldnt have played Div 2, it was a blessing in disguise.
Back to top Go down
WUFC

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 3:18 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
I remember when we finished bottom of the Prem in 2008 losing 18 out of 18, we asked the committee to go into Div 2, the committee put us in Div 1 against our wishes but what happened?? within 2 years we had won Div 1 as unbeaten champions and this season we finished mid table in the Prem, there is no way we could have done that if we went to Div 2 because the caliber of players we attracted wouldnt have played Div 2, it was a blessing in disguise.

with every cloud........
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 3:22 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Different set of circumstances though isn't it?? Wigston were/are a Div 2 who suddenly found themselves in the prem through thre actions of others. Magna won promotion to the prem through on field results. Big difference IMHO
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 3:30 pm

Oh yeah absolutely, I wasnt being critical in the slightest, I knew Wigston Utd's situation
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 4:05 pm

i aint moaning just love people on here get so into it ! lolo Razz
div 1 champs fc huskins 2011/12
cheers then
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 4:13 pm

It's like rain.... on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought... it figures

Back to top Go down
Wayne - NRFC RTM

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 4:48 pm

Stroller wrote:
I remember the days when Niffy seemed to change their name every year just so that they could move divisions at will. Finished mid-table Div 2 one season and the next season popped up in Div 3 #justsaying

Like Bretty has stated we had a major decision to make as a club,( once in 40 years in my opinion is a fantastic effort so hardly as you inferred each season, biased of course 18 years with a team does that) 7 years ago only as you stated and dropped 1 division, if memory serves me right as we folded teams all our players went on the banned list as well may be wrong on that wouldn't be the 1st time.
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 6:20 pm

Stroller wrote:
Happy with the look of Div 2, should be a very competative division with no real obvious standout team (just the way it should be IMO). Can't comment too much on all other divisions.

My take on some of the more heated preceeding discussion (some of which may be on other threads):-

Hoskins and Star & Garter - I fully expected these both to be double promoted. neither should have been in division 3 and thn Star went and strengthened further during the season. Hoskins belief that because they didn't win the league they shouldn't double jump is laughable as they simply got "out pot-hunted" (you can all use that term).

NRI - I think Div 3 is probably about right but am sure they would hold their own in Div 2. I have always maintained that there is little difference in mid-table Div 2 down to top half of Div 4. Still some good teams in Div 3 with Sporting Wigston and I've heard Reem Team are very strong. I don't think it is the norm to double jump league unless there are extenuating(sp) circumstances and I just don't see that these apply to NRI plus who do you replace in Div 2 at their expense??

Wigston United - We all know what happened last year wit the 1st team folding. Somehow, and credit to all those involved, the fixtures for both Wigston sides were completed as the Div 2 reserve side stepped up to the prem while some of the less skilled/fit lads were joined by new recruits fulfilled the reserves fixtures in div 2. Both sides struggled but lpayed on regardless. They are now one team of Div 2 standard and to put them in div 1 would effectively have been a promotion from this time last year. The lads that stuck around should not be punished and therefore I think the comittee have made a very sensible decision in that respect.

St Pats - Must admit I didn't expect to see them in Div 2 again. However, looked at in more detail it does make sense. Last season they weren't as bad as their results suggested and once they got their new gaffer ni along with some fresh faces they became much more competative, I would be very surprised (assuming they keep those lads) to see them down the bottom again this year. Also, with 4 teams already promoted from Div 3 you'd be looking at Sporting Wigston coming up but they finished a long way adrift from the top 4 so are they ready?? I suppose this one comes back to NRI but for me there wouldn't be much between St Pats and NRI so why not keep St Pats in Div 2, recognising that they had problems and have now (hopefully) turned a corner, while at the same time allowing NRI to grow as a club and move up through the leagues.

Wow first post for a looooong time, feels good.

xx

P.S. FAO attendees of the AGM. Who was the guy sat towards the back in grey hoodie who wouldn't shut up all night, seemingly offering every team present a pasting should they dare to play his team?
im that man and what? name your team and your gunna get a spanking!!!! (unless u with advance , scrappy or prem sports) l.o.l!!!!!!!! nothing wrong with confidence pal!!!!!!!! take it your one of the unhappy pothunters that have been put in the correct league???????? lol! but like i said if u want a friendly i'll be happy to see u tanked pal
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 7:59 pm

When's our friendly bullshead? You teach us football we teach you drinking lol
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: .   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 8:46 pm

Widds wrote:
When's our friendly bullshead? You teach us football we teach you drinking lol
thats what i meant by tanked widds!!! either way when we do play you lot it'll be a cracking game on and off the field pal! when's good for you?? pm me
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 8:52 pm

Will do mate, will check the diary asap and give you a shout....fancy trying a saturday game and then a session after??
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ..   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 8:55 pm

Widds wrote:
Will do mate, will check the diary asap and give you a shout....fancy trying a saturday game and then a session after??
sounds like a plan mate! pm me when you got a date
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 10:58 pm

Can't wait to play bullies! Personal banter with my mate if he is fit by then!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 8:15 am

bullshead athletic wrote:
im that man and what? name your team and your gunna get a spanking!!!! (unless u with advance , scrappy or prem sports) l.o.l!!!!!!!! nothing wrong with confidence pal!!!!!!!! take it your one of the unhappy pothunters that have been put in the correct league???????? lol! but like i said if u want a friendly i'll be happy to see u tanked pal

I play for Gutho so no not a pothunter and yes you probably would give us a spanking so well done. I was just bored of hearing your voice saying nothing worth listening to at the meeting and wanted to know who you were.

Fair play you've owned up to it though monkey
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 11:46 am

Stick to the topic! geek
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 11:17 pm

Widds wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Widds wrote:
Tommy i didn't volunteer, i was asked.

Hoskins that's great with me. Speak to Dennis or Gordon, i am more than happy with you doing it. Let me know what the result is, cheers bud.
As i say, i understand your point, two teams up one division, three up two, you guys May have got the raw deal. Still waiting to hear who we destroyed out of bakers Magna sparta who made top four i think?

does the 45mins in the first game where u destroyed us count Wink

Haha only if the second half gets mentioned where you tore us a New one lol.

Hoskins you still haven't told me which games we destroyed people! And can you tell me what we are meant to have lied about? If you are going to be press officer you need to back up statements like these with facts lol

as i have said, division 2 or 3 we really don't care! Put us in the prem if you want, its where we want to get eventually anyway!

you drew with us,, which in my opinion stopped the double promotion. so i take full credit (blame) for it Wink lol Very Happy
Carnabys Reserves till I die!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:15 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
Stroller wrote:
Happy with the look of Div 2, should be a very competative division with no real obvious standout team (just the way it should be IMO). Can't comment too much on all other divisions.

My take on some of the more heated preceeding discussion (some of which may be on other threads):-

Hoskins and Star & Garter - I fully expected these both to be double promoted. neither should have been in division 3 and thn Star went and strengthened further during the season. Hoskins belief that because they didn't win the league they shouldn't double jump is laughable as they simply got "out pot-hunted" (you can all use that term).

NRI - I think Div 3 is probably about right but am sure they would hold their own in Div 2. I have always maintained that there is little difference in mid-table Div 2 down to top half of Div 4. Still some good teams in Div 3 with Sporting Wigston and I've heard Reem Team are very strong. I don't think it is the norm to double jump league unless there are extenuating(sp) circumstances and I just don't see that these apply to NRI plus who do you replace in Div 2 at their expense??

Wigston United - We all know what happened last year wit the 1st team folding. Somehow, and credit to all those involved, the fixtures for both Wigston sides were completed as the Div 2 reserve side stepped up to the prem while some of the less skilled/fit lads were joined by new recruits fulfilled the reserves fixtures in div 2. Both sides struggled but lpayed on regardless. They are now one team of Div 2 standard and to put them in div 1 would effectively have been a promotion from this time last year. The lads that stuck around should not be punished and therefore I think the comittee have made a very sensible decision in that respect.

St Pats - Must admit I didn't expect to see them in Div 2 again. However, looked at in more detail it does make sense. Last season they weren't as bad as their results suggested and once they got their new gaffer ni along with some fresh faces they became much more competative, I would be very surprised (assuming they keep those lads) to see them down the bottom again this year. Also, with 4 teams already promoted from Div 3 you'd be looking at Sporting Wigston coming up but they finished a long way adrift from the top 4 so are they ready?? I suppose this one comes back to NRI but for me there wouldn't be much between St Pats and NRI so why not keep St Pats in Div 2, recognising that they had problems and have now (hopefully) turned a corner, while at the same time allowing NRI to grow as a club and move up through the leagues.

Wow first post for a looooong time, feels good.

xx

P.S. FAO attendees of the AGM. Who was the guy sat towards the back in grey hoodie who wouldn't shut up all night, seemingly offering every team present a pasting should they dare to play his team?

WOW Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:10 pm

Minty, its you and Nugget that are to blame!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:54 pm

bully bully do you still play lad, i remember the odd game against you, millo told me you were bullshead manager the other day
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 1:54 pm

saff lounge wrote:
bully bully do you still play lad, i remember the odd game against you, millo told me you were bullshead manager the other day

hes not manager but does help out
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:34 pm

i was talking to john millo the other day he was telling me that bully was manager, useless info from him is all i get, horses the lot
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 4:03 pm

saff lounge wrote:

i was talking to john millo the other day he was telling me that bully was manager, useless info from him is all i get, horses the lot

lol millo can waffle some shite cant he look on the general banter thread for the tips i recieved this week for royal ascot put 2 up today both won ill post what the bloke gives me tomorrow get urself on and win some money Wink
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 4:58 pm

saff lounge wrote:
division 6 winners = up 2 divisions
division 5 winners = up 2 divisions
division 4 winners = up 1 division, the biggest league winning margin just about
division 3 winners = up 2 divisions
division 3 runners up = up 2 divisions

Just got off me jolly's and saw this, made me chuckle, it sounds like Saffron Highcross are a little worried about us, after the players you have just signed you could easily compete in a very strong Div 1.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 11:18 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
division 6 winners = up 2 divisions
division 5 winners = up 2 divisions
division 4 winners = up 1 division, the biggest league winning margin just about
division 3 winners = up 2 divisions
division 3 runners up = up 2 divisions

Just got off me jolly's and saw this, made me chuckle, it sounds like Saffron Highcross are a little worried about us, after the players you have just signed you could easily compete in a very strong Div 1.

we are saffron lounge not saffron highcross, the point i was making was mainly about us being bumped up 2 divisions which in my opinion was a bit unfair considering how tight division 5 was and some of the hammerings we took, mdh knights had a virtual identical season to us, they were just unlucky not to pick up trophies while we were lucky enough to, we won our league by 2 points and by looking at results you can clearly see that 2 teams slipped up badly, your team won your league by a big margin and had 3 points docked, so in my opinion its clear to see why i wrote what i did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012   Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Provisional Constitution of Divisions for 2001-2012
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next