Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Pink Kit

Go down 
+10
THE MAGICIAN
Jim royle
Polingtons
WILKSY
Whistle Blower
Polska legend II
dave ash
Widds
Aussie Owl
Fieldy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Pink Kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Kit   Pink Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 2:19 am

littlebigman wrote:
Generally most of the people who i meet with teams in the Alliance league are ok,but i would say that the two biggest t**ts are brothers who play for a division 1 team which did not win anything this season,but i'm sure they say a lot worse about me Very Happy they would argue if you told them it was sunday morning,they would say it's saturday!!!! Greedy always has is say but always fair with it

cheers littlebigman i try be truthful mate cant ask for much more than that Wink
i think i know who u on about in div 1 the twinnies lol i know they argue a bit but funny thing is mostly with each other comical Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Pink Kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Kit   Pink Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 12:21 pm

PINK SHIRT????...We are all insignificant, small and unimportant, we all go trifling around in this massive black hole of a thing we call earth, piteous when speaking of people, we're mere grains of dust ourselves, the tiniest fleck of a heart beat seperates us from darkness, we all worry far too much about the minute things in life, we should be carefree and happy and nothing as trivial as "what colour shirt" should worry us, we're all going to end up in the same place.......sleep tight dont let the imaginary monsters get you.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Pink Kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Kit   Pink Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 2:29 pm

Whistle Blower wrote:
Besides, us refs get enough cash to by a kit every week if we wanted... Very Happy

for £28-30? do MDH know about this?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Pink Kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Kit   Pink Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 8:32 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Whistle Blower wrote:
Besides, us refs get enough cash to by a kit every week if we wanted... Very Happy

for £28-30? do MDH know about this?

i doubt even oxfam could do a kit that cheap
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Pink Kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Kit   Pink Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 11:54 am

MMmmmmmm in the pink........
Back to top Go down
Magna Ranger

Magna Ranger

Pink Kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Kit   Pink Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 1:35 pm

Magna 73 Rangers have a new kit. Unfortunately the black and pink kit will be worn only when required. Our new kit is Red shirts, White shorts and Red socks. We would love to play like arsenal but unfortunately all we can do is look like them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pink Kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Kit   Pink Kit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pink Kit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: