Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Friendly results

Go down 
+53
Coley21
Katie G
strawberry blonde assasin
oily
PEEWEE
Sparky
Duane
driver666
gattuso
tobester29
dezza
mthompson08
Sneijder10
Polska legend II
Thurmaston2011
THE WATCHER
Paulo
dave ash
Pete Mourinho
Joey Barton
saff lounge
lingers
Stroller
Rajiv14
Skeems
welshy26
Jenko
LoneRanger38
talbotkeeper
Hairy Hebrew!
tysmith c.n.f.c
THE MAGICIAN
Snash
ginner
Cobbo
Fieldy
Fishandchips
RyanVPR
Declan Swan
Jimmyb
greeeedy
fact reporter
NiffyA
Widds
Mivan are going up
norty14
bullshead athletic
Sparta3
EJT09
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Hellboy
Aussie Owl
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Friendly results - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:21 pm

Good day for us today, started with an 11 kick off at Little Bowden

WRFC 7-1 Bowden

Goals from James Ewen, Dan Mitchell, Oliver Coleman, Luke Brennan(2), Rob Bell (2)

Having played so well there went to Azul Zorros absolutely shattered. 1-0 up at half time, tiredness kicked in at half time and we let in 4 goals. AZ are a good set of lads, never seen a side with such a following. they have horns and everything.

WRFC 1-4 AZ

Dan Mitchell with the only goal. Could well have beaten them under different conditions.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 6:36 pm

Two games in one day - you are mental mate!!
How did the knees hold up Dan? You were worried about them at the start of the pre season games??
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 7:13 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Good day for us today, started with an 11 kick off at Little Bowden

WRFC 7-1 Bowden

Goals from James Ewen, Dan Mitchell, Oliver Coleman, Luke Brennan(2), Rob Bell (2)

Having played so well there went to Azul Zorros absolutely shattered. 1-0 up at half time, tiredness kicked in at half time and we let in 4 goals. AZ are a good set of lads, never seen a side with such a following. they have horns and everything.

WRFC 1-4 AZ

Dan Mitchell with the only goal. Could well have beaten them under different conditions.

When you say horns, do you mean growing out of their head (like me) or do you mean the ones that you can blow? bounce
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 8:46 pm

Huncote 3-1 Wigston Utd

Wes Johnson 2
Wayne Brennan

Wigston had more of the ball and given the fact that they will be in a higher division looked the better side as expected.

However we battled well and took out changes well

Good pre season and looking forward to a tricky Div 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 8:03 am

LM Sec wrote:
Huncote 3-1 Wigston Utd

Wes Johnson 2
Wayne Brennan

Wigston had more of the ball and given the fact that they will be in a higher division looked the better side as expected.

Kept a close eye on your pre season and you have carried on from last season. Maybe you can show a few of the teams that have pretty much put you down has relegation fodder that they were WRONG in dismissing you.

You came runners up in a very tough Div 4 last season not by a fluke, because your a very good side.

All the best for the season.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 8:49 am

Jimmyb wrote:
MT Sec wrote:
Sparta Moshdock 2-2 Magna Town

Hogan Smith
Leon Blaber

Another impressive result!

They were missing some superstars but still a strong side whatever they put out, battled well and let in a goal in final 5 mins
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:59 am

Niffy A 0-5 Kaffir

Really tough game for us today against an oppisition who clearly had a lot more to offer than we did, had the benefit of using the Aylestone Park 1st team pitch which was great but the width seemed to benefit Kaffir more than us and we found ourselves 4-0 down quite quickly in the first half.

The second half we seemed to compete a little better and created 1 or 2 chances but all in all outplayed, the fifth goal in the 2nd half seemed like a bit of a fluke goal.

Kaffir should be a strong team in Div 3 and not underestimated by any of the other teams.
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 10:18 am

GTFC 12 Sportsman(LSL) 1

Daz Taylor 4
Rob Edwards 3
Jimmy Latham 1
Rich Saunders 1
Adam Stacey 2
and Razza ''zidane'zenden'pele'' Holmes from the spot
Back to top Go down
BirstallRangers

BirstallRangers

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 12:32 pm

Very Happy
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Birstall Rangers 5-2 Piper Utd

Good solid 1st half but had the bare 11 as 5 away camping bunch of puffs in a tent lol..second half let it slip a little but overall good performance which brings us unbeaten all pre season which is pleasing

Daz bailey 3
Blackie
Gibbo

Very pleased as brings my tally pre season to 9...tournament nxt weekend then superfly away 1st game of season

Correction, Blackie scored an OWN GOAL and I (Ben Swift) got the goal for us.

Not a bad game but cannot wait to get back onto our normal pitch which is flat and not like our freindly pitch which is at a 45 degree angle!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 12:42 pm

BirstallRangers wrote:
Very Happy
LoneRanger38 wrote:

Good solid 1st half but had the bare 11 as 5 away camping bunch of puffs in a tent lol..second half let it slip a little but overall good performance which brings us unbeaten all pre season which is pleasing

Daz bailey 3
Blackie
Gibbo

Very pleased as brings my tally pre season to 9...tournament nxt weekend then superfly away 1st game of season

Correction, Blackie scored an OWN GOAL and I (Ben Swift) got the goal for us. Sorry ben didnt mean to steal the spotlight from u mate i ment to put u dont no y i thought blackie..

Not a bad game but cannot wait to get back onto our normal pitch which is flat and not like our freindly pitch which is at a 45 degree angle!
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 1:18 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Niffy A 0-5 Kaffir

Really tough game for us today against an oppisition who clearly had a lot more to offer than we did, had the benefit of using the Aylestone Park 1st team pitch which was great but the width seemed to benefit Kaffir more than us and we found ourselves 4-0 down quite quickly in the first half.

The second half we seemed to compete a little better and created 1 or 2 chances but all in all outplayed, the fifth goal in the 2nd half seemed like a bit of a fluke goal.

Kaffir should be a strong team in Div 3 and not underestimated by any of the other teams.

thanks mate

was a different game all together in the second half you guys really pulled together.

we played in the 1st half how i expect us to play all season but we have been a bit on and off in all our friendlies seem to take our foot off the pedal. thanks for the game hope you guys have a good season great bunch of lads youve got there.
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 1:21 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Superfly 0-0 inter mivan.

Terrible game all the way through, with 8 players missing we had to get players to stand in.
We also had a player dislocate his shoulder and I've never seen anyone POP it back into place himself. Ouch!!

All in all we had loads and loads of chances and had a goal disallowed after it was given.
We struggled like hell without some keys players.
Inter mivan have come on a long way since last season and to be honest they wanted it more despite only testing our keeper once.

Wish them all the best with the season.

Pretty much summed it all up really pal.

Shame we lost one of wingers in after 10 mins and think we could of nicked it in the end. But just glad for a clean sheet and proud of the way the lads dug in. A good way to end our pre season! Cant wait to get started now.

Good luck for the season lads!
Back to top Go down
BirstallRangers

BirstallRangers

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 1:29 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
BirstallRangers wrote:
Very Happy
LoneRanger38 wrote:

Daz bailey 3
Blackie
Gibbo

Correction, Blackie scored an OWN GOAL and I (Ben Swift) got the goal for us. Sorry ben didnt mean to steal the spotlight from u mate i ment to put u dont no y i thought blackie..

Haha no worries!!!

Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 1:35 pm

lost 7-1 to wigston rangers...very poor showing from us considering they had another game to go to...fair play to them, they turned up and despite playing well in the 1st half, we showed no interest what so ever. not the most ideal way to end our pre season but hopefully its woken us up a bit, ready for the season to start.

dave macdougall scored our goal
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 5:07 pm

Things certainly look bad for Bowden without Barby, you boys seemed to beat yourself once we had it to 3-1.
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 5:18 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Things certainly look bad for Bowden without Barby, you boys seemed to beat yourself once we had it to 3-1.

had a few missing yesterday, particularly midfield but no excuse. we were poor yesterday.it was like we were playing for the first time!! i think the lads must have had their heads elsewhere yesterday. hopefully, its woken us all up!!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Wayne - NRFC RTM

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 5:54 pm

Niffy Reserves 11 V Dukla 2.

Goals J.Tyrell, C. Gyapong (2), Cheesy (3), A. Trialist (2), N. Keenan (2). B.Morley.

Top top lads at Dukla all the best for the season thanks for the game, unfair reflection as they had to loan 2 players from us on the day & had no recogised GK, saying that he pulled off numerous top saves. We were awful 1st half but managed to come off 3 - 1 up. Finally clicked a bit 2nd half and started to look like a team, played at times some really good stuff, finally some promise going into the new season after a tough pre-season. 1st time we've had everyone available in a new look squad so fingers crossed for the season.
Back to top Go down
tobester29

tobester29

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 11:27 am

Wayne - NRFC RTM wrote:
Niffy Reserves 11 V Dukla 2.

Goals J.Tyrell, C. Gyapong (2), Cheesy (3), A. Trialist (2), N. Keenan (2). B.Morley.

Top top lads at Dukla all the best for the season thanks for the game, unfair reflection as they had to loan 2 players from us on the day & had no recogised GK, saying that he pulled off numerous top saves. We were awful 1st half but managed to come off 3 - 1 up. Finally clicked a bit 2nd half and started to look like a team, played at times some really good stuff, finally some promise going into the new season after a tough pre-season. 1st time we've had everyone available in a new look squad so fingers crossed for the season.

We were a shambles! Very Happy It could've and should've been more to Niffy. Doesn't help when we turn up after all being on the p*** for an engagement party with 8men of which 6are starters and our goalkeeper playing centre half Very Happy Pre-match parties for our team do not help on SUndays lol.
Credit to Niffy they outplayed us for the whole game and looked to have a decent squad, good luck to them for rest of the season!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 9:55 pm

Gutho 3-0 Leicester Fire Service
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 10:40 pm

bullshead 5 - 4 saff lounge

really entertaining game to be honest scorline probably shoulda been more if im totally honest we missed a hell of a lot of chances but what i was most impressed by with saff was even tho they were under pressure for long periods they still didnt resort to hoofing it where the game can get scrappy they still tried playing it and passing and they were well organised. a good performance from both teams on the day and tommy will be really pleased with his players.(louis being by far your best player) a good bunch of lads and some good banter no moaning from either side.
cheers for the game saff and all the best for the season i personally think you will do quite well good luck.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 12:23 am

if you get your best side out or the right 11 from the players at your disposal there, you could have a great start and it can only get better for you lot from there,

as for us we had a 16 or 17 year old starting at left mid his 40 odd year old dad doing a job for us at left back, my keeper playing centre half, a bare 11 until my young bro turned up and he didnt do too bad, 4 or 5 who didnt make it due to injury, work and 1 on holiday, i thought we pulled together and were brilliant, when you went 2-0 up i feared the worst, somehow we got back to 2-2 you got 3-2 before halftime, you went 4-2 after halftime, then i feared the worst again, we got back to 4-3 played well for 10 amd my little bro had a half chance to make it 4-4, if that had of gone in, i would of committed incest on the pitch (not really widds), then you went 5-3 and we got back to 5-4,

all in all bullshead absolutely outclassed us in parts of the game but we hung in there, missed 1 or 2 chances ourselves and never deserved to get hammered, we never gave up and we competed, i cant fault the lads who played for me today for that, centre midfielder i think his name was ash harris (not sure) never lost a ball in the air (as 1 of the lads said he has only seen peter pan do better) i think his name was ash day he was different gravy and mobbs was outrageous, if he could finish like i bet he finishes his dinner plate he could play for accrington stanley no danger, beast of a centre back in the 1st half to, shadow from the gladiators would bottle it in a 1 on 1 with him, thoroughly enjoyed the game from start to finish, bullies are a class act in my view and i truly hope that they reap a reward or 2 this season, i cant wait to play them in a friendly next preseason and i would like to play the in the billy walton to see if they would still be as hospitable as they were today, pure class cheers bullies
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 2:46 am

saff lounge wrote:

if you get your best side out or the right 11 from the players at your disposal there, you could have a great start and it can only get better for you lot from there,

as for us we had a 16 or 17 year old starting at left mid his 40 odd year old dad doing a job for us at left back, my keeper playing centre half, a bare 11 until my young bro turned up and he didnt do too bad, 4 or 5 who didnt make it due to injury, work and 1 on holiday, i thought we pulled together and were brilliant, when you went 2-0 up i feared the worst, somehow we got back to 2-2 you got 3-2 before halftime, you went 4-2 after halftime, then i feared the worst again, we got back to 4-3 played well for 10 amd my little bro had a half chance to make it 4-4, if that had of gone in, i would of committed incest on the pitch (not really widds), then you went 5-3 and we got back to 5-4,

all in all bullshead absolutely outclassed us in parts of the game but we hung in there, missed 1 or 2 chances ourselves and never deserved to get hammered, we never gave up and we competed, i cant fault the lads who played for me today for that, centre midfielder i think his name was ash harris (not sure) never lost a ball in the air (as 1 of the lads said he has only seen peter pan do better) i think his name was ash day he was different gravy and mobbs was outrageous, if he could finish like i bet he finishes his dinner plate he could play for accrington stanley no danger, beast of a centre back in the 1st half to, shadow from the gladiators would bottle it in a 1 on 1 with him, thoroughly enjoyed the game from start to finish, bullies are a class act in my view and i truly hope that they reap a reward or 2 this season, i cant wait to play them in a friendly next preseason and i would like to play the in the billy walton to see if they would still be as hospitable as they were today, pure class cheers bullies

yeah it was ash harris brilliant in the air aint he... a very good player.
beast of a centre back was scott eustace only just come down today but yeah hes a unit and half his thigh is wider than most our teams chests Laughing a big lad is probably an understatement.
and have to agree thought ash day was the best player on the pitch.
u done really well tommy mate. our hospitality is always there too Wink i seem to think u boys are similar to us yourselves what u see is what u get and i like that theres no fakeness there.
anyway pleasure tonight mate and all the best for the season can see you doing well
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 9:18 am

Magna 73 Rangers 3-3 Aylestone Lounge Reserves (Saturday Side)

We creamed the first 35 minutes, playing some awesome one touch football, completely dominating, we forced there keeper into a couple of saves and also missed 2 or 3 good opportunities and they never got a kick and we went 2-0 up and then...................................well they got one back when there striker danced around our centre halfs who were naively going to ground and the lad finished it well to make it 2-1 and then we collapsed and gave away a penalty and it was 2-2 at half time.

We made a raft of changes in the 2nd half to give everybody a run out so we were far weaker with players playing out of position, but despite a very substandard 2nd half performance we went 3-2 up and still looked comfortable but we gave a 2nd penalty away in the last 5 minutes and bam drew 3-3!

Lee Tyers
Tom Cartwright
Phil Howard
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 11:58 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Magna 73 Rangers 3-3 Aylestone Lounge Reserves (Saturday Side)

We creamed the first 35 minutes, playing some awesome one touch football, completely dominating, we forced there keeper into a couple of saves and also missed 2 or 3 good opportunities and they never got a kick and we went 2-0 up and then...................................well they got one back when there striker danced around our centre halfs who were naively going to ground and the lad finished it well to make it 2-1 and then we collapsed and gave away a penalty and it was 2-2 at half time.

We made a raft of changes in the 2nd half to give everybody a run out so we were far weaker with players playing out of position, but despite a very substandard 2nd half performance we went 3-2 up and still looked comfortable but we gave a 2nd penalty away in the last 5 minutes and bam drew 3-3!

Lee Tyers
Tom Cartwright
Phil Howard

I hear NRI's own Alan Stafford bagged there hat trick, good news for us, lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 11:59 am

Tommy, if you can get a 5-4 defeat against Bullies with a patched up side then you will take the micky out of div 3.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 12:03 pm

still laughing at the incest comment Tommy - a game for all the family!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 12:06 pm

Quote :

Yes, the number 9 scored a hat-trick, he was a good player to be fair
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 10:42 pm

Clarendon Park Rangers 3 Hurricanes 2

Ian Mcdade
Richard Sneath
Conrad Turner

With the goals for CPR
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 11:52 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

One of the Wigston Rangers lads was playing in there midfield, Ellis, no doubt he fouled a few people.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 12:45 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Tommy, if you can get a 5-4 defeat against Bullies with a patched up side then you will take the micky out of div 3.

ive told you before, my name is not kevin keegan, DME will win the league easily
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 5:18 am

dont think its mind games bud, you and dme are simply a class above the rest, our only hope is if your boys are too hammered to get out of bed on a sunday!
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 8:15 am

Result from last night

Queniborough Reserves 2-4 Azul Zorros

Scorers: Shaun Burden (2), Joe Tailby, Mitch Birt

A good turn out for a midweek game. Had 17 players last nyt, gave the gaffer a headache, had 2 lads come down from st.pats.

We played some rele good football first half, kept the ball well and created a fair few chances. Took the lead and then found ourselves back level, lucky mis-hit cross wrong footed r keeper. Went in 2-1 at the break.2nd half was a little bit disjointed but the introduction of 6 subs probly counteracted that. Still a good win none the less
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 9:02 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

One of the Wigston Rangers lads was playing in there midfield, Ellis, no doubt he fouled a few people.

Think he played at the back mate and cant remember him fouling people lol
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 11:37 am

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
LM Sec wrote:
Huncote 3-1 Wigston Utd

Wes Johnson 2
Wayne Brennan

Kept a close eye on your pre season and you have carried on from last season. Maybe you can show a few of the teams that have pretty much put you down has relegation fodder that they were WRONG in dismissing you.

You came runners up in a very tough Div 4 last season not by a fluke, because your a very good side.

All the best for the season.

Cheers Malc, you boys will be there or there abouts
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:12 pm

Magna no1 wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Think he played at the back mate and cant remember him fouling people lol

He plays either, good player, loves a tackle.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:30 pm

Widds wrote:
dont think its mind games bud, you and dme are simply a class above the rest, our only hope is if your boys are too hammered to get out of bed on a sunday!

behave yourself widds you know you have got just as good a team as anyone else in this division, some proper mind games going on in division 3 haha
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 12:30 am

exactly and the only team keeping quiet are the team that will win it easil;y, D.M.E, take a bow, fairplay to them, anderson still thinks aylestone can win it, i dont think they will, D.M.E, kaffir and NRI, there is your top 3
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 1:42 pm

Magna 73 2 v 4 Throops

Good game today, both sides were under strength, we definitely were with 6/7 players not available for one reason or another.
Pleased with the performance under the circumstances. All the best for the season to Magna boys, sound bunch of lads,..
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 2:29 pm

Afc royal oak 2-4 oadby owls
Shaun Doyle
Rhys Roberts
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 2:36 pm

Niffy 1 - 5 SPARTA MOSHDOCK

Steve Morley x 3
Dunk Pickering
OG

Niffy had a mixture of 1st and ressies out. First time we have had a near full squad there, although still 3 key players missing. All the goals in the first half and then the game died a bit.

Well played to the Niffy boys and good luck for the season...

Special mention to the ref, quality performance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly results   Friendly results - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly results
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next