HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

scrappy want ebony asante!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

scrappy want ebony asante!!!! Empty
PostSubject: scrappy want ebony asante!!!!   scrappy want ebony asante!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:22 am

scrappy garage want bullshead athletic skriker ebony asante, asante who used to play for scrappy is on red hot form and is understandable that the big guns are hunting his signiture!! but bullies manager david cockram insists asante is going knowere and will spear head the bullies charge for the prem title next season!! more good news for the bullies striker gavin mobbs will be fit in time for the first game of the new season and cockram is confident mobbs will come back better than ever!! and has set a minium target of 40 goals for the prolific striker!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: scrappy want ebony asante!!!!   scrappy want ebony asante!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:27 am

bullshead athletic wrote:
scrappy garage want bullshead athletic skriker ebony asante, asante who used to play for scrappy is on red hot form and is understandable that the big guns are hunting his signiture!! but bullies manager david cockram insists asante is going knowere and will spear head the bullies charge for the prem title next season!! more good news for the bullies striker gavin mobbs will be fit in time for the first game of the new season and cockram is confident mobbs will come back better than ever!! and has set a minium target of 40 goals for the prolific striker!!!

someones had a late night and not recovered from the bugle tactics that were freely used in cubicles across the nottingham area last night.
get well soon david Wink
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   scrappy want ebony asante!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:33 am

greeeedy wrote:

someones had a late night and not recovered from the bugle tactics that were freely used in cubicles across the nottingham area last night.
get well soon david Wink
if i remember right u where in trap 2 big guy! and im not talking about the dog traps
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: scrappy want ebony asante!!!!   scrappy want ebony asante!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:40 am

greeeedy wrote:

get well soon david Wink
if i remember right u where in trap 2 big guy! and im not talking about the dog traps
lol! lol!

you are quite right mr cockram trap 2 was very lucky for me totally free infact
p.s next time u go dog racing and i mean this from the bottom of my heart DO NOT i repeat DO NOT INVITE ME
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: ...   scrappy want ebony asante!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:41 am

greeeedy wrote:

get well soon david Wink
lol! lol!
i would also like to add the bulliies manager has set a target for greedy to start at least 1 game!!! get yourself a warm coat big guy its gunna be a chilly winter!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: scrappy want ebony asante!!!!   scrappy want ebony asante!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:48 am

come on greeeedy 5 more posts and you're one of us....we all know Widds was the first, and he still counts as thee 5 star king.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: scrappy want ebony asante!!!!   scrappy want ebony asante!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:49 am

greeeedy wrote:

get well soon david Wink
lol! lol!
i would also like to add the bulliies manager has set a target for greedy to start at least 1 game!!! get yourself a warm coat big guy its gunna be a chilly winter!!!!!

a start bloody hell woo hoo promotion im getting flustered and hot under the collar but im afraid im going to have to decline it as im joining hoskins to pot hunt in division 100 thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scrappy want ebony asante!!!!   scrappy want ebony asante!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scrappy want ebony asante!!!!
Page 1 of 1