Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

New Manager Required - Swannington FC

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Manager Required - Swannington FC Empty
PostSubject: New Manager Required - Swannington FC   New Manager Required - Swannington FC Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 11:22 pm

All,

Sadly due to family commitments our current manager is having to step down now that the season has official finished. Its been a great year for us as a team being promoted last season and this year narrowly missing out on promotion and winning the S&L Trophy.

We are looking for a new manager with high levels of commitment to attend training and games. I can hardly come on her saying that we are demanding this and that from a potential new a manager as this is sunday football after all but we want someone who is up for a laugh with the lads, is commited and wants to take a good bunch of lads the best level they can achieve.

We currently played in the Charnwood Sunday League in Divison 3. We are based in Swannington (Hench the Name) and play for the Station Pub in swannington. All home games are played in hugglescote (coalville) and we train at King ed college in coalville. We have a good bunch of lads, roughly 20 players, all of whom are commited and want to do well but have fun at the same time. Along with the squad there is also a decent set up with me being the sec, a treasurer, chairman, vice-chairman and commitee. The club also have two sponsors for next season and kit at the ready.

If your possibly interested i joining our team then please PM me, Email me at swannington-fc@hotmail.com or call me on 07912 364334.

Please no time wasters or p*** takers as we only want to get someone in place and dont want the charnwood to loose one of its teams for next season.

Cheers

Matt
Goalkeeper & Club Sec

Back to top Go down

New Manager Required - Swannington FC
Page 1 of 1