Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Best Goalkeeper

Go down 
+26
talbotkeeper
stav
LoneRanger38
Jenko
keeper that don't dive
the cat
greeeedy
Fieldy
bullshead athletic
rumor2011
chopper
Bucko
NiffyA
Alan Partridge
funtime frankie
sgoodman
Alliance Journo
tysmith c.n.f.c
Hellboy
WUFC
Paulo
Dodgy
dezza
THE MAGICIAN
Widds
Skeems
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:18 pm

Apart from you know who!, who is the best keeper in the Alliance?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:20 pm

Best i have seen is micky steer for niffy. God knows how he stopped a cricket score against us
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:22 pm

This made me chuckle......

For me the Niffy Reserve goal keeper was outstanding in our game against them until our very own Widds powered an unstopable header past him.

Thought Magna Town's goalie was very good also.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:27 pm

me lol
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:29 pm

Yeah, you knew who I was talking about didnt you?? It seemed to go the great mans head tho!!

It difficult for me to pick a keeper in the Prem because we didnt get near them to test them enough lol, Scrappy played Aaron Harris against us both times and he isnt a keeper!!

At a push I thought the Glenfield Town keeper looked excellent in both games, Cole Brookfield is widely acknowledged to be the best in the league but I never seen him at his best as in the first game the conditions were awful and the 2nd game he came off injured.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:41 pm

Aaron Harris is a keeper. plies his trade with Bardon on Sats, and used to be Prems keeper on a number of occasions, but wants to play on pitch Sundays

best keeper for me has got to be Prems keeper, Andy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:43 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Aaron Harris is a keeper. plies his trade with Bardon on Sats, and used to be Prems keeper on a number of occasions, but wants to play on pitch Sundays

agree with you there mate prems was best we faced !!!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:45 pm

Ah yes I forgot about Prem's mainly because he didn't play against us either time this season, but I heard that he is very good, the only reason I thought Aaron wasn't a keeper was because he played against us on pitch so many times and I'd never seen him play in goal until this season.

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:02 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Apart from you know who!, who is the best keeper in the Alliance?

Oi! I didn't read that right! I read it as - apart from you, who is the best...

Cheeky sod!

Did go to my head tho, was poor for a few games after! But yeah niffy keeper best we have played against. The phoenix keeper made some good saves as well. Would like to see some prem games and see how good the top keepers are. I bet they can kick it and all sorts
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:05 pm

Fair enough, not that clear when written i suppose, if I was saying it out loud you would have read the sarcasm!!

And no I'm not that good, I only played 6 games this season and got sent off in my last game against GT
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:07 pm

Haha my retarded reading mate, your writing was fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 8:48 am

Think Oscar Webb (Magna), Widds (NRI) and also also LM United keeper had great handling in both games against us! would be top three that i remember stood out against us

Last edited by Paulo_MTFC on Wed 11 May 2011, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
WUFC

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 9:13 am

Craig Fetch is a top class keeper. Was with Perrin i heard.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:19 am

Always got a lot of time for Cole Brookfield.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:21 am

Will have to watch the Cole Train in close season and get some tips! Choo choo!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:25 am

can he score goals though...... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:38 am

Hellboy wrote:
can he score goals though...... Suspect

Sshhhh......stop living in the past!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 11:48 am

I sat next to his mam when they played Advance in their final, she must remember the devilishly good looking me.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 12:27 pm

WUFC wrote:
soon to be a crow
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 1:27 pm

Cole Brookfields a great keeper. Even on a saturday (when he turns up after a heavy night)
Back to top Go down
WUFC

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 1:29 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
WUFC wrote:
soon to be a crow

class signing for you boys... are you boys joining the alliance next season?
Back to top Go down
sgoodman

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 3:06 pm

Andy Taylor for Prem Sports, Tom Curtis at Glenfield, Oscar Webb at Magna Town and Niffys Keeper Leon ?
Back to top Go down
funtime frankie

funtime frankie

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 3:21 pm

sgoodman wrote:
Andy Taylor for Prem Sports, Tom Curtis at Glenfield, Oscar Webb at Magna Town and Niffys Keeper Leon ?
Tom Curtis,i taught him everything he knows simon Very Happy

Last edited by funtime frankie on Wed 11 May 2011, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 3:34 pm

Mark Preston of Thurnby United, Humberstone Rangers and Sunbury United fame!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 4:56 pm

oh preston...coming on hear to get yourself on the list??

Have to agree with goodman that Leon is a cracking keeper - 1 of the best I've seen in Sunday league.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 6:52 pm

nick wood sunbury is up their
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 7:03 pm

Andy Taylor at prem sports!

played at oadby as a kid went to semi's of youth cup v west ham
played on pitch before that and likes a game on pitch now i heard!!!
Back to top Go down
rumor2011

rumor2011

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 8:05 pm

dezza wrote:
Dodgy wrote:

agree with you there mate prems was best we faced !!!

When you faced GT the first time u didnt really test cole did you ? (GT winning 6-0 ) and i heard he got quite badly injured in the return fixture???
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: ..   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 8:31 pm

got to say widds!!!!!!!!!! we were playing advance at the time! he came up for the corner every took notice as he headed it in!!! quality mate!! one of them goals you had to see to believe! and i seen it! afro
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 8:46 pm

Need a 'like' button lol
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 5:59 am

harrow hotshot wrote:
nick wood sunbury is up their

Have to agree with that, Nick Wood - Quality

As he pointed out to me, his pic on the back of the Mercury overshadowed that of Rendall Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 3:21 pm

andy taylor for prem
glenn chambers for bullies
cole brookfield for gt

in that order was the best i seen this season niffy reserves looked a quality keeper too when i watched niffy res vs nri
Back to top Go down
the cat

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 5:05 pm

nice to get a few mentions Very Happy for me the best we faced this year was the countesthorpe royals keeper in the cup he literally won them the game
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 5:06 pm

That receeding old Hockley keeper. Cool
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 9:22 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
got to say widds!!!!!!!!!! we were playing advance at the time! he came up for the corner every took notice as he headed it in!!! quality mate!! one of them goals you had to see to believe! and i seen it! afro

you wouldn't believe how green with envy i am.
Back to top Go down
keeper that don't dive

keeper that don't dive

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 1:59 am

If I dived at all then it would be me (birstall rangers keeper)

talbot keeper was the best i thought in div5 when we beat them 3~0 at begining of the season he pulled off some outstanding saves.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 10:30 am

the cat wrote:
nice to get a few mentions Very Happy for me the best we faced this year was the countesthorpe royals keeper in the cup he literally won them the game

Thanks, it was nice to get a mention on here
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 10:35 am

Sean bowles-coalville town absolute quality keeper
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
stav

stav

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 5:57 pm

keeper that don't dive wrote:

talbot keeper was the best i thought in div5 when we beat them 3~0 at begining of the season he pulled off some outstanding saves.
was wondering if wade was gonna get a mention, we might be biased, but we think he's one of the best in the league
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 10:22 pm

keeper that don't dive wrote:

cheers for the mention lol think over all the games we played zorros keeper was a decent keeper in the 1st game we play he stop it being near double figures and at home when they be us 2-1 he keep them in ity 1st half other than him safffron keeper in the 1st game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Goalkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Goalkeeper   Best Goalkeeper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Goalkeeper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next