Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

FREE KIT

Go down 
+11
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Hellboy
gattuso
Sparta3
Widds
journo2011/12
Fieldy
rockets never die
Aussie Owl
saff lounge
15 posters
AuthorMessage
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 1:20 pm

this so called free kit for winning the league, not really free is it ?

is it possible to take the kit and get your sponsors name and numbers put on yourself, or is there some kind of clause there that means you wont get the kit unless you pay the £144 ?
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 5:01 pm

You are right. The club has to pay £144 to cover the obligatory cost of shirt numbers (required by the League rules), sponsor's logo (can he make a contribution?) and your club badge (designed free of charge to your requirement.) This works out at £9 for each of 16 kits - a bargain! The sleeve badges and Champions embroidery is at no cost to the club.

This was all made very clear in our announcement (https://allianceleague.forumotion.com/t2084-a-new-deal-with-mdh-for-divisional-champions#34089)

The cost of the kit (£600) is covered by MDH, our Kit Sponsor, and the kit supplier who is Stanno. This is a set of 16 kits which are of top quality. You may choose from the entire catalogue from Stanno.

If you do not want the kit, then please advise the League, giving the reasons why, but there can be no variations to this arrangement.
Back to top Go down
rockets never die

rockets never die

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 8:06 pm

saff lounge your a ninny
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 3:47 pm

saff lounge wrote:
this so called free kit for winning the league, not really free is it ?

is it possible to take the kit and get your sponsors name and numbers put on yourself, or is there some kind of clause there that means you wont get the kit unless you pay the £144 ?

We are after a new kit so will give you £150 mate, £6 profit, lol.
Back to top Go down
journo2011/12

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 9:31 pm

£144 for a fully printed and your moaning? We are having to splash £700 out for our new kit, i'd happily pay £144 bargain
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 9:50 pm

700 quid? Jesus! I got Nike kit last year, 17 full strips for under 500! You must look well dandy
Back to top Go down
journo2011/12

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 10:49 pm

I'll upload a pic. it's nike to. printed numbers on shorts plus sponsorship printing.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 12:24 am

Ah fair enough if it includes your printing. Who do you play for bud
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 12:37 am

journo2011/12 wrote:
£144 for a fully printed and your moaning? We are having to splash £700 out for our new kit, i'd happily pay £144 bargain

could of got numbers printed and sponsors name for under £80 so thats a £65 saving, which would pay for the referee in 2 games + next season
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 9:35 am

So they won't give it to you unprinted?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 10:28 am

I do agree with Tommy on this one, three points to consider though:

1) Its a fantastic offer and very generous of the league to provide a new kit and i am sure Tommy and everyone else is well chuffed with it, no other league in the county has this offer to my knowledge.

2) With costs rising (league and county affiliations combined look like they are going to be near £200 if i am reading things right?) clubs are looking at so many ways of cutting costs to ensure they can carry on running that it would be good to have options of getting printing done elsewhere, i have mentioned before, there is a print machine where i work so i could do the majority of the printing for free for my club, Tommy has stated he could get the printing done for £80 (he said the saving would pay for 2 x refs etc, but probably best to save the money Tommy and use it to pay off fines!! Laughing )

3) I am guessing that there was a special purchase price for the kits when they were bought by the league which was given on the proviso that clubs had to get them printed at MDH.

In addition to the above, i know that MDH give a lot of money to the league in sponsorship so they are entitled to expect something back, although in fairness, we bought a set of rain jackets last season for about £460 because you want to support your sponsors, so maybe MDH get the money back anyway?

If we hadnt secured a very generous sponsorship deal then i think i would have turned the offer down, because we have one decent home kit and then a cheap second kit, and i would have said just make do with it rather than trying to raise another £144.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 2:06 pm

at the end of the day it isnt cheap to run a football club and we at the saff lounge still have a disciplinary hanging over us from our county cup final, which takes place next monday night, now we dont know what could happen there and it is very worrying for our club, we only have 1 sponsor and if we get a big fine there it could threaten our clubs existence as i cant just expect our sponsor or players to pay for any big fine that we might get,

i only asked the question, our sponsor will pay the £144 without a problem and it is still a fantastic offer from MDH, i just asked the question as running a football club is all about cutting costs
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 2:26 pm

saff lounge wrote:

at the end of the day it isnt cheap to run a football club and we at the saff lounge still have a disciplinary hanging over us from our county cup final, which takes place next monday night, now we dont know what could happen there and it is very worrying for our club, we only have 1 sponsor and if we get a big fine there it could threaten our clubs existence as i cant just expect our sponsor or players to pay for any big fine that we might get,

i only asked the question, our sponsor will pay the £144 without a problem and it is still a fantastic offer from MDH, i just asked the question as running a football club is all about cutting costs

I think its a reasonable question mate....we are all trying to save money however we can. I guess it depends on the deal in place between the League and MDH, if there is no deal and the league are simply paying for the kit through MDH then you should be ok to take it blank. If there is a deal in place to take the kits at a lower price as long as we use MDH for printing then we will have to take it printed.

I guess the above is the only real question left on the subject...?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 2:30 pm

As far as im aware mdh are giving the winners the kits and not the league
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 9:32 am

As times are hard we are following Saffs example (when playing CSKA) and playing in pants throughout the season, accompanied with white vests, £1 a pair socks from sportsdirect (have been informed that there is a sale on at fame fashions though), Gola Boots for winter and black plimsolls for summer.

Probably stretch the budget for a permanent marker to apply the Shirt (Vest) numbers.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 9:47 am

plimmys.....the elasticated ones?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 11:26 am

Haha we used to do sports in our y fronts. Our teacher did end up in prison tho
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 12:01 pm

Y fronts are those them pants with the handy little hole at the front??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 12:21 pm

That's the one! Don't wear them in Russia coz Chernobyl fall out boom boom. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 12:23 pm

Mine wont just fall out, it'll need its own containment area.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 1:39 pm

Haha slick!
Back to top Go down

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 1:41 pm

Any chance of sticking to the topic?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 3:33 pm

Wasn't me it was him! The red one! Sorry lol
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 5:10 pm

Totally off topic, but I am really enjoying Hellboy's new display picture!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 6:35 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

what the club badge dan or the fact its blue Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 8:50 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Maybe mr Widds'll be wearing that badge on his breast one day.... alien
Back to top Go down
Whistle Blower

Whistle Blower

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 1:08 pm

I've had a word with MDH to make sure NRL's new kit has an XXXL keepers shirt, might be a bit tight but it's the biggest they had and they wouldn't stitch two together.
Back to top Go down
AHC

AHC

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 9:52 am

Whistle Blower wrote:
I've had a word with MDH to make sure NRL's new kit has an XXXL keepers shirt, might be a bit tight but it's the biggest they had and they wouldn't stitch two together.

Thread Killer!
Back to top Go down
mickkkkkky

mickkkkkky

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 12:23 pm

just take the kits, get them printed then autograph them and sell them off to fans or have some sort of charity event. could go some way to repairing your reputation Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.cskacarnabys.co.uk
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 9:13 pm

Whistle Blower wrote:

Nice one mate, i was going to make the call next week and check with them...you saved me a phone call...you will make someone a very thoughtful boyfriend one day flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FREE KIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE KIT   FREE KIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE KIT
Page 1 of 1