Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Empty
PostSubject: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:59 am

It may be a little early for this but LDA Spartans (previously Sparta Parva Reserves in division 5) are in need of a new striker following the retirement of Tomassi.

We're expecting to be in the same division next season and we've already improved the squad compared to last year.

Great bunch of lads, as i'm sure other div 5 teams can confirm, and a very well organised club.

If you fancy it, give me a tinkle and we'll get you down to a friendly or two to see what you think.

We may also be looking for a new goalkeeper, enquiries welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 11:45 am

LDA Spartans still require a goalkeeper. If interested, send me a PM. We have friendlies arranged for 31st July onwards if you fancy a game. .

We think (hope!) that the striker situation is sorted!
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 2:00 pm

Sparta3 wrote:

LDA Spartans still require a goalkeeper. If interested, send me a PM. We have friendlies arranged for 31st July onwards if you fancy a game. .

Heard you had a good keeper (Perry the old West End Keeper) but you never used him, just messed him about and now he's signed for someone else.
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:14 pm

Pez knew the score when he signed on, we had a keeper already, pez helped us out on pitch and did a good job, then he played for the first team in goal,

unless your intrested in playing in goal for us, bore off!

Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:24 pm

chubby wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

Heard you had a good keeper (Perry the old West End Keeper) but you never used him, just messed him about and now he's signed for someone else.

50 YEAR OLD MOANING SPARTA REJECT HAS BEEN AND NOT TALKING ABOUT PERRY

lol! lol! lol!

UP THE ZORROS!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:39 pm

chubby wrote:

Pez was only ever signed on as a back-up player and we already had an established 'keeper.

We're honest with anyone that comes in as back-up - if there's space then they will go on the bench, but they will not normally play ahead of a member of the regular squad. Pez was unlucky in that our 'keeper and full backs were there every week so he never got a run in the team. To be fair to him, he always did well when he came on in games. A nice bloke as well.

For the record, Pez never complained to me, the manager, about being on the bench. Except when i tried to bring him on when he was still in his tracksuit bottoms Laughing

I think you can ask just about anyone who has played for us before and they will tell you that we treat people well, our turnover of players is minimal.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:40 pm

Orange wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

UP THE ZORROS!

A little harsh...
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 5:23 pm

[quote="Orange"]
chubby wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

Who you on about then ?? struggling to read what you have put because it's not very good english and also can you only write in capital letters because you never learned joined up writing at school.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
chubby

PostSubject: Re: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 5:28 pm

dikenio wrote:
Pez knew the score when he signed on, we had a keeper already, pez helped us out on pitch and did a good job, then he played for the first team in goal,

unless your intrested in playing in goal for us, bore off!

Can do as i can't do any worse than the keeper you had and i use the term Keeper very loosely lol!
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 6:41 pm

Maybe you should just write these posts under your other username so that everyone knows who you are Mr A.
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 4:05 pm

lol snipered!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)   Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Striker needed (and maybe a 'keeper)
Page 1 of 1