Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Want to play in the Prem??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Want to play in the Prem?? Empty
PostSubject: Want to play in the Prem??   Want to play in the Prem?? Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 10:53 pm

On Thursday we clinched a deal with our Saturday club which financially secures us for the future. We have new kits & sponsers everything is brand new

Last season we finished 6th in the Prem with in all honesty a modest squad, although our first 11 was strong when we had to call upon the Squad we really struggled and it showed especially away at Glenfield, Bulls Head, Scrappy and Advance.

We have lost Ryan Ogden and Chris Keeling who were massive players for us whilst a couple of our better players are unrealiable, we need to replace these two as well as improve the squad.

We have pinpointed 10-12 pts that went missing last season and identified the reasons for that, those 10-12 pts take us into the Top 4.

We have already secured some quality players for next season but we want more, I want a cup final and a top 4 finish next season minimum.

Now as good as the lads we have now and the prospective lads that I have brought in I am on here to gage interest on anyone else who fancies this ultimate challenge.

Ideally we are after defenders and a keeper although I have approached Cole Brookfield I doubt he will join us - I hope I'm wrong though!

We have our own pitch which is kept in good condition all season although there is a tendancy for the grass to be a bit long at times, our own bar in which we will put food on after home games and The Bakers Arms in Blaby who also put food on for us for away games and terrific Banter.

Its up to you

Kev
Back to top Go down

Want to play in the Prem??
Page 1 of 1