Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

keeper looking for new saturday club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

keeper looking for new saturday club  Empty
PostSubject: keeper looking for new saturday club    keeper looking for new saturday club  Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 3:00 pm

looking for new saturday club as my old saturday side is ran like taxi firm am a decent keeper played for talbot 4 12 years so am loyal through good and bad times . and played in north leicestershire league div 2 on sats but will not be going back to them am based up rowatts hill and looking to play around the area of close by message me if you require a keeper thanks
Back to top Go down
Jockic

PostSubject: Re: keeper looking for new saturday club    keeper looking for new saturday club  Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 10:51 am

You still looking for a club? We're going to be playing in the Sunday League and struggling to get a reliable keeper. Would you consider helping us out?
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: keeper looking for new saturday club    keeper looking for new saturday club  Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 11:22 am

am not looking for a sunday side just sats been with the same team sundays 4 12years and gonna do 15 b4 i leave good luck getting one and the best for next season
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: keeper looking for new saturday club    keeper looking for new saturday club  Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011, 5:37 pm

saff lounge saturday team need a keeper if you havent found a club yet mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keeper looking for new saturday club    keeper looking for new saturday club  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

keeper looking for new saturday club
Page 1 of 1