Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012

Go down 
+2
Hellboy
IHateSundayLeagueBores
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IHateSundayLeagueBores

CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012 Empty
PostSubject: CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012   CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012 Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:08 am

CSKA Carnabys have asked to go in the Alliance Prem for next season. They have nike tracksuits and cones to warm up with, it is also rumoured they have 12 matching water bottles that their manager fills with Kia-Ora (Ribena for County Cup matches).

Their striker is prolific and has 3 goals in 527 appearances.

I asked them how they would fare against Advance and Scrappy and they said that without doubt they will beat them both by 3 or 4 goals. They are going to play Barcelona football and thrash teams like Prem Sports.

I have seen them in division 5 this year and they escaped relegation which was amazing I couldn't believe it.

CSKA Carnaby's Alliance Prem odds 2011-2012 - 1-2 favs
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012   CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012 Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:41 am

Blimey that green eyed monster's got you well and proper.

Carnaby's forever!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012   CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012 Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:30 pm

Clearly CSKA have upset you. But I don't think there is any need for all the nonsense you're posting.

Rumour has it that CSKA will be playing in Division 4 next season, and they'll have a reserve team in Division 6.

Personally, I like their Nike kit and tracksuits and how seriously they take it all. Yes it is only Division 5 of Sunday League. But each to their own and all that. I think you may be a little jealous.

From what I've seen of them, they seem a decent bunch of lads and they're a good footballing side.
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012   CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012 Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:31 pm

Bob Hazel wrote:
Clearly CSKA have upset you. But I don't think there is any need for all the nonsense you're posting.

Rumour has it that CSKA will be playing in Division 4 next season, and they'll have a reserve team in Division 6.

Personally, I like their Nike kit and tracksuits and how seriously they take it all. Yes it is only Division 5 of Sunday League. But each to their own and all that. I think you may be a little jealous.

From what I've seen of them, they seem a decent bunch of lads and they're a good footballing side.

Promoted to Div 4?????? They finished 7th, could you shed more light on the promotion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012   CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012 Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 7:13 am

I hear from a source there is going to be a major re-shuffle o the divisions.

There are a few new teams that will be joining us and might even be a division 7.

Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012   CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012 Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:01 am

Dennis has suggested in previous thread that a new division will not be created!

I no the alliance likes to keep a 2 division gap between teasm, however to promote someone finishing 7th is crazy! Sparta Parva and their Ressies are/were only one division apart so it can work if Carnabys were in Div5 and 6
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012   CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012 Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 1:41 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Dennis has suggested in previous thread that a new division will not be created!

I know the Alliance likes to keep a 2 division gap between teams, however to promote someone finishing 7th is crazy! Sparta Parva and their Ressies are/were only one division apart so it can work if Carnabys were in Div5 and 6
That was a personal opinion.

It looks as though the Forum users would prefer 20 teams in the bottom 3 divisions and 6 teams in the top divisions. Rolling Eyes Twas ever thus but it usually works out in the end. Look how tight the finish is in each of the Divisions this season. With 7 divisions, there is bound to be little difference in standard between adjacent divisions - possibly with the except of the Prem and Div 1. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012   CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012 Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 2:08 pm

I did say you had 'suggested' it Dennis, never intended to hold you to your word!

Think that playing Trinderbox and Leicester Foxes this season, the standard is better- admittedly we only lost in extra time and by a last minute goal, however the quality of players in that division is a lot higher (we got beaten 8-2 by Western who were slightly above mid table in a strong Division 3 regardless of the player availability problem they had).

Personally think the league did a decent job in placing people in the leagues, despite our 13 points difference between us and nri dont think that truely reflected the difference in quality between us and Sparta, Desford and Niffy who finished 1 point behind us

I suppose the main problem, is new teams (including ourselves) would prefer to play in one of the bottom two divisions to have a competitive and on the whole successful season, which means a tough juggling act for the committee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012   CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012 Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:38 pm

Who knows what will go on next season with regards divisions... 16 new clubs have been accepted already and I hear they are still interviewing for potentially 8 more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012   CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CSKA Carnabys to go in Alliance Prem 2011/2012
Page 1 of 1