Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....

Go down 
+3
Widds
saff lounge
OhBarryBarry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OhBarryBarry

OhBarryBarry

Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please..... Empty
PostSubject: Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....   Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please..... Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 11:21 pm

Regardless of what anyone says.. we (oadby owls) lost out to Saff on a footballing, tactical, mental, physical and any other level... its sunday league.. it happens.. regardless of how drunk they get on a sunday and the fact we had to play them on a wednesday x 2 and pretty much lose out or get lucky to get near them shows that these boys can play football... its fortunate for other teams that these boys like a session on a sat cos theyd walk it else.. yes they cheat with a certain linesmen and yes we requested lino's to make it fair but lets be honest.. they deserved it. as for the comments after the game on fbook.. just effin leave it.. it was done on the pitch and the afters is pointless.. Tommy knows better and it was probably booze talking.. yes our team is young and yes we brag but thats what young boys do... its all done now.. anything can happen on sunday so lets just wait and see.. bottom line is its us paying to play football... whoever the "best" player is is still no where near good enough to be an actual footballer... see it for what it is.. sunday league.. as for whoever says im a puff.. if it has to be done on here then thats fine.. whoever it was just come see me and say it to my face and one way or the other it will get fixed out...

be all and end all is saff played better twice and deserve promotion. simples..

no hate just respect.. just keep it effing normal... its hardly el classico.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....   Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please..... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 3:09 pm

ive typed my apology on here roy lad, we are not a dirty animal side no matter how carnabys would like to portray us, i always answer back when people slag off my team, my team play honest football and try to win but they dont always win as birstall, talbot, mdh and harrow will testify, but i stand up for my team as most managers do, i have probably said a few things under the influence when i should have waited to be sober before typing back, but like i said my team are not dirty and i personally am an honest linesman but lets face it, there will always be a linesman that flags when perhaps he shouldnt, i would just like to say that if the cheating was as bad as carnabys described their offside goal, then why did the ref agree with the linesman ?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....   Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please..... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 3:17 pm

saff lounge wrote:

ive typed my apology on here roy lad, we are not a dirty animal side no matter how carnabys would like to portray us, i always answer back when people slag off my team, my team play honest football and try to win but they dont always win as birstall, talbot, mdh and harrow will testify, but i stand up for my team as most managers do, i have probably said a few things under the influence when i should have waited to be sober before typing back, but like i said my team are not dirty and i personally am an honest linesman but lets face it, there will always be a linesman that flags when perhaps he shouldnt, i would just like to say that if the cheating was as bad as carnabys described their offside goal, then why did the ref agree with the linesman ?

He was probably afraid coz you are all animals Tommy lol

Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....   Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please..... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 3:28 pm

widds you know full well we aint that bad, our team players like a drink thats all and lets face it fans dont come to watch us in every game and we cant stop grown men from a having a drink while watching sunday morning football, my 1st 11 are all under 25 apart from 3 and they are no different to many others and certainly not animals

its my 1st season as a manager and it has been slightly stressful over the last few weeks to say the least, i will learn as i go along but it isnt easy managing a young team who party all weekend every weekend
Back to top Go down
Gobby

PostSubject: Re: Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....   Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please..... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 3:45 pm

Look your both crap no one cares now bore off!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....   Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please..... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 4:04 pm

Widds wrote:

He was probably afraid coz you are all animals Tommy lol

You slaaaaag....

Arguments are bound to happen to all at times. Settling an argument with an animal may seem challenging, but there are many steps you can take to get the job done.....

step 1...
Decide whether you should really be arguing over this. There are many trivial issues that turn into big blow-outs, such as a dirty towel on the changing room floor or the crap left on the pitch from the night before. In these cases, it is better to just let it go. There are more important things to worry about in life.

step2...
Try not to yell and scream. In the heat of the moment, it happens, but if it starts getting out of control, rein in your emotions. Take a deep breath and return to your normal speaking voice....

step 3...
Articulate: Be as clear and descriptive as possible when trying to make your point known. Remember, the animal is not a mind reader. When you are trying to settle an argument with the animal, make sure you are clear and to the point.

step 4...
Saying you’re sorry can settle an argument. It’s hard to be wrong but, if you are, say you’re sorry and end it. These are your fellow teamates. It’s okay to be wrong sometimes and admit it.

step 5.lol

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....   Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please..... Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 4:40 pm

I am going for step 5!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....   Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please..... Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 4:37 pm

I didn't say youz were animals, but one of your players WAS sent off for headbutting, and another player punched the same lad.
We show up on Sundays for a game of footy, not to get smacked in the mouth.

Much like yourself, I'll always stick up for our lads, coz like I said, were all just a bunch of lads who work hard during the week and have a kickabout on Sundays. And if we wanna get training jackets and Nike kits? What's the problem with it?

Anyway, season done now. Congrats to Saff for winning Div5 and MDH too.
Back to top Go down
Joey Essex

Joey Essex

PostSubject: Re: Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....   Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please..... Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:26 am

CSKA Carnabys wrote:
I didn't say youz were animals, but one of your players WAS sent off for headbutting, and another player punched the same lad.
We show up on Sundays for a game of footy, not to get smacked in the mouth.

Much like yourself, I'll always stick up for our lads, coz like I said, were all just a bunch of lads who work hard during the week and have a kickabout on Sundays. And if we wanna get training jackets and Nike kits? What's the problem with it?

Anyway, season done now. Congrats to Saff for winning Div5 and MDH too.

We'll play naked next time give you a chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....   Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep this half decent boys and leave it unlocked please.....
Page 1 of 1