Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Tournaments

Go down 
+2
Aussie Owl
Paulo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Tournaments   Tournaments Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 11:04 am

Firstly not sure where some threads have disappeared to, maybe one for Dennis to look into

But as we have finished the season and there is a long summer ahead, I was wondering if anyone knew of any tournaments going on, local or otherwise
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournaments   Tournaments Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 11:20 am

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Firstly not sure where some threads have disappeared to, maybe one for Dennis to look into

But as we have finished the season and there is a long summer ahead, I was wondering if anyone knew of any tournaments going on, local or otherwise

Cannot help with the disappearing thread
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournaments   Tournaments Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 11:21 am

Richard Smith Memorial Tournament in Harbourough at the end of May bank hol, guessing you'll be there anyway as usual, we'll have another one too i think as last years went well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournaments   Tournaments Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 11:23 am

Cheers mate, be good to come to ur tournment this year, we had to miss it last year for some reason..let me know details when u can
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournaments   Tournaments Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 11:27 am

Last year we had a world cup theme, i thought you were there? was a good turn out anyway, i think we had about 28 teams and had to turn some away....
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournaments   Tournaments Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 11:35 am

were we there cant remember lol as urs and smithys were very close i seem to rememeber
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournaments   Tournaments Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 11:30 pm

This years 6 aside tournament will be going ahead at harborough town football club and we have just confirmed a date of august 28th so it is the august bank holiday enabling spectators to have a drink and enjoy the day without having to deal with a banging headache at work the following day!
The success of last year has meant we have outlayed more cash to aquire league refs to officiate and hopefully we can outdo last year!
Last year saw 28 teams battle it out for the title a figure we are planning to raise to a max of 32 split into 4 divisions ensuring many games for all before the top 2 from each group progress to the quarter finals.
Squads will consist of up to 8 with an entry fee of £40 meaning only a fiver a man for an entire day of nonstop football.
The bar will be open and refreshments available as well as anything we dream up before then.
Would love to have a good alliance showing to highlight the standard!
Plz pm me if you are interested as we have to go on a first come first served basis to keep things fair and we did have to turn a number of teams away last year.
Many thanks and I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you!
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournaments   Tournaments Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 5:15 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
This years 6 aside tournament will be going ahead at harborough town football club and we have just confirmed a date of august 28th so it is the august bank holiday enabling spectators to have a drink and enjoy the day without having to deal with a banging headache at work the following day!
The success of last year has meant we have outlayed more cash to aquire league refs to officiate and hopefully we can outdo last year!
Last year saw 28 teams battle it out for the title a figure we are planning to raise to a max of 32 split into 4 divisions ensuring many games for all before the top 2 from each group progress to the quarter finals.
Squads will consist of up to 8 with an entry fee of £40 meaning only a fiver a man for an entire day of nonstop football.
The bar will be open and refreshments available as well as anything we dream up before then.
Plz pm me if you are interested as we have to go on a first come first served basis to keep things fair and we did have to turn a number of teams away last year.

Great tournament last year, and we'll be looking to enter again.

I assume that date doesn't clash with the start of the league season?
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournaments   Tournaments Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 8:08 am

Snash wrote:
L.K.F.C wrote:

Great tournament last year, and we'll be looking to enter again.

I assume that date doesn't clash with the start of the league season?

Look forward to it mate! September is start of the league season so a nice way to warm up for it!
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournaments   Tournaments Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 9:13 am

You'll find me there with a good drink in my hand getting burnt by the sun, if the last few tournaments are anything to go by!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournaments   Tournaments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournaments
Page 1 of 1