Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April

Go down 
+8
spartamoshdock
Fishandchips
Hellboy
mowmacre fc
greeeedy
Skeems
carl211
Gordon
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Empty
PostSubject: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:00 am

6 games scheduled for tonight - let's try and get the results on here

Last edited by Gordon on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carl211

carl211

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:09 pm

Oadby 1 -0 saff lounge ht
All saff and 1 counter from oadby gets them a goal

The reff just booked a saff player for moving the ball
Forward but didn't see him do it then he dosent put the ball bk

My prediction ft 1-1
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:55 pm

Glenfield 1-8 Advance
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:12 pm

Hurricanes 3-5 Sparta Moshdock
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Glenfield 1-8 Advance

bloody ell looks like advance are hitting form big time just at the right time
Back to top Go down
carl211

carl211

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:48 pm

oadby 2-2 saff lounge
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:09 pm

watched 30mins off trinderbox vs star and talking about refs tony maistro was wearing a ring so whos job is it to check well anyway 10mins into game ref sent tony to sideline to take it off and star player shouted u should off checked all that before game and he got YELLOW carded for that WHEN IN FIRST PLACE IT IS REFS DFAULT
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:28 pm

Star aand garter were 6 or 7 nil up when i left.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:28 pm

QPR 2-2 MDH

We dominated start to finish really but seem to have lost our confidence in front of goal since the final, missed chance after chance and found ourselves 2-0 down, fought back and had a winner disallowed questionably, they defended valiantly again and the keeper pulled of some great stops, but we really need to stop giving them opportunity too, Saff and Oadby's draw keeps us interested somehow!

Goals by Tom Dunne and Alex Stafford.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:30 pm

Wigston utd 2-10 Scraptoft Garage
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:57 pm

anyone know final score at star game must off been 8-0 or summit
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm

TrinderBox 0 Star & Garter 7
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:58 pm

Hurricanes 3 - 5 SPARTA MOSHDOCK

Aaron Preston x 2
Will Robinson
Kyle Bryan
Duncan Pickering
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:34 pm

great result for star seem to have really stepped up as of late could go right to the end this league now.
have hoskins still to play star aswell again??? could be decided by that if they do
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:46 pm

Result and a half by star! Could make team of the month at this rate!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 12:41 am

saff lounge were bang at it today 1-0 down at half time got 2-1 up and our keeper pushed 1 into the net when a man was on the line to clear it, i think lounge dominated and we should have won comfortably but to be fair oadby stuck at it and they are a decent side, we still have 3 sunday games left and they are scary games, most of the team turn up in a mess from the night before, i wish all our games were midweek, i think oadby are bang in the driving seat now, but its still in our hands to, todays game made me realise that we can still do it as we had 2 of our best players missing and we were still on top
Back to top Go down
OhBarryBarry

OhBarryBarry

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:56 am

Was a good game between Saff and Oadby.. exciting to watch as a sub then got a good work out when i came on!! Then i scored the equalizer BOOOOM!! The keeper didnt so much push it in his own net as it was dropping under the bar.. i dont think the defender would have headed it away.. it was mm precise... Wink

See y'all in 2 weeks Saf Lounge
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 11:45 am

OhBarryBarry wrote:
Was a good game between Saff and Oadby.. exciting to watch as a sub then got a good work out when i came on!! Then i scored the equalizer BOOOOM!! The keeper didnt so much push it in his own net as it was dropping under the bar.. i dont think the defender would have headed it away.. it was mm precise... Wink

See y'all in 2 weeks Saf Lounge

he pushed it in from 3 foot off the ground, so you are right the man on the line wouldnt have headed it away, he would have kicked it upfield, but fairplay roy the boy, didnt realise you scored the goal
Back to top Go down
OhBarryBarry

OhBarryBarry

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 12:04 pm

Yep it was me Very Happy enjoyed the game!! You guys were on top.. we had players out too tho. Will be a great return game... We are going to request a proper ref though as it is a vital game.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 12:09 pm

What's happened to Trinderbox??!!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 4:19 pm

OhBarryBarry wrote:
Yep it was me Very Happy enjoyed the game!! You guys were on top.. we had players out too tho. Will be a great return game... We are going to request a proper ref though as it is a vital game.

i agree about the ref i think he gave us a few dodgy little decisions here and there but the only 1 that mattered was cancelling our goal for offside after he gave it, also the backpass was never a backpass
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 11:50 am

Alan Partridge wrote:
What's happened to Trinderbox??!!

just got spanked by a good star & garter side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April   Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results and Banter - Wednesday 13 April
Page 1 of 1