Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
browny15lfc

Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!   Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 6:50 pm

Kilworth are facing a walk out and urgently require an influx of players and ideally a manager for next year on Saturdays.
1sts or reserves as we can alter things depending on who is interested.
I know it's not Alliance related but I am hoping there are lots of you interested..
Help?!
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!   Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 3:55 pm

Yeah you boys definitely do need to have something change on a Saturday. In previous years we have always had a good game against you guys but this season you were no where near as good as you have been! Think we beat you 5-1 and 5-0... It's a shame because you started the season so well. I do hope you can find a solution though because you're a good set of lads. Maybe we will get you in the cup!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!   Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 4:09 pm

Where are you from? And I have a plan but it may see us go back to the senior league... Got to pull it off yet though.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!   Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm

Id be interested in the managing side of it. PM me
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!   Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:29 pm

I play for Kibworth Town on a Saturday. And played against you this morning! Lol. You have definitely got the facilities for Senior league though! It wasn't long ago when you were there! Hope you can do it and be successful!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!   Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:41 pm

oh it will be hard work there etjo9 with all them egos at kilworth, i would not want to tell the raging bull he is on the bench !!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!   Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:00 pm

Bowden new boy wrote:
oh it will be hard work there etjo9 with all them egos at kilworth, i would not want to tell the raging bull he is on the bench !!
The Raging Bull is always on the bench!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!   Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:07 pm

Lol I have been too engrosed in the other thread to see you feckers posting on here lol.
Raging bull stays in the reserves to avoid that scenario!! And only failed to score in two games when I started up top. Today and wigston, but I only played 1 minute vs you and had played 2 matches yesterday due to the Saturday issues ..
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!   Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:07 pm

Damn... I just realised that you fished me and I bit easily.. Get a hair cut lol
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!   Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:37 pm

Flat top dan ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!   Saturday Team and Manager wanted!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Team and Manager wanted!!
Page 1 of 1