Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

match report

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

match report  Empty
PostSubject: match report    match report  Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 9:18 am

love the match report this week making history and a division 4 top table clash NRI are 4th aint 1&2 TOP TABLE CLASH ?
and as for mobsy u sure he has broke his leg i play for belgrave aswell and he got nailed first 10 mins so if he is got a broken leg hes one hard man as he carried on for 90 mins!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

match report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match report    match report  Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 10:05 am

I thought it was excellent!!!
Top the table - think you have to look at the two teams (out of probably 4) that are really competing for the league...massive game this week.

no idea about the broken leg fella...hope he is ok!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

match report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match report    match report  Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 11:01 am

Keeper Widds mentioned in the HEADLINE first, what an honour!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet he's printed it off, and sent it to the competition...
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

match report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match report    match report  Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 11:46 am

Haha not yet, but i will do when i get to work!! Whoop!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

match report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match report    match report  Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 12:26 pm

I saw mobbsy sunday on sidelines on pitch nxt to us and his foot was strapped up and he was on crutches
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

match report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match report    match report  Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 1:19 pm

bless him if its serouis cus its a massive miss for belgrave whom have now 7 injured first team lads and gutted for bullies cus they will miss him big time!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

match report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match report    match report  Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 2:18 pm

He told me 9 months hell b out
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
bullshead athletic

match report  Empty
PostSubject: ...   match report  Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 7:08 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
love the match report this week making history and a division 4 top table clash NRI are 4th aint 1&2 TOP TABLE CLASH ?
and as for mobsy u sure he has broke his leg i play for belgrave aswell and he got nailed first 10 mins so if he is got a broken leg hes one hard man as he carried on for 90 mins!!!
he's fractured his leg mate! out for 9 months! bad loss for belgrave,bullies and the alliance league! quality player and a good lad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

match report  Empty
PostSubject: Re: match report    match report  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

match report
Page 1 of 1