Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

MDH vs Harrow

Go down 
+3
Widds
Fieldy
stevepercy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stevepercy

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 1:37 pm

Big game tonight, really need to win to keep up with Oadby and Saff.

Nice weather, was a decent reverse fixture and bar adjacent.....what more could you ask for on a wednesday night!
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 2:09 pm

stevepercy wrote:
Big game tonight, really need to win to keep up with Oadby and Saff.

Nice weather, was a decent reverse fixture and bar adjacent.....what more could you ask for on a wednesday night!

Looking forward to it, the Bar that is, lol.

You dominated the 1st half in the first game and if memory serves me correct, the 2nd half was evenly matched.

I hear there are roadworks on the A6, is this true as we will come through Langtons if so

See you laters

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 4:09 pm

Sorry to be a lazy f@cker, but where is it being played? Thinking about scouting mission!!!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 4:16 pm

Harborough Town 7.30KO
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
stevepercy

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 4:31 pm

Im not sure about the A6 mate
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 4:36 pm

you gonna be on the bench percy? might come and watch and throw things at you lol!
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 4:52 pm

After the game has ended, could somebody please post the match result on here?

It saves a separate thread with a single resut on it.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 5:38 pm

No worries
Back to top Go down
stevepercy

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 6:03 pm

ive seen how you throw matt....on or off the pitch i think i'd be safe
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 9:48 pm

Final score MDH Knights 5:1 Harrow

Cheers to the Harrow lads always a good bunch
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 10:29 pm

MDH Knights 5 -1 Harrow
Goals by Lee Stevens 3, Dom Page, John Dunne

Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 11:08 pm

Haha sorry lee for leaving out your hat trick
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 2:52 pm

MDH 5 - 1 Harrow

Lance Bucknall

Beaten by a quality MDH side last night, we never got a look in to be fair. We have played alot better in recent games but even at our best I still think the 3 points would have gone to MDH.

I think that MDH may be disappointed not to have scored more, 8-2 would seem a fairer reflection.

Seeing as we have been putting a decent passing game together recently and on dodgy pitches, we couldn't do it on a massive flat pitch but then again MDH were in our faces straight away, all the time.

I really enjoyed marking fast players all night and on a pitch that size, not Sad

I would say lets cancel last nights game and play on the original scheduled date but to be honest, I don't want to go through that again, lol.

Cheers to MDH for rest of the season, I see a tight 3-way battle to the end also, on last nights showing MDH have been the best team we have played, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MDH vs Harrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: MDH vs Harrow   MDH vs Harrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MDH vs Harrow
Page 1 of 1