Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

FC Kibworth docked points?

Go down 
+6
Plough new boy
Polska legend II
NiffyA
Aussie Owl
hotshot66
Ramley_LBFC
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

FC Kibworth docked points? Empty
PostSubject: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 4:18 pm

Anyone know the reason for this?
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 4:25 pm

apparently played suspended player vs NPE.
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 4:27 pm

Why do teams think they can get away with that?!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 5:07 pm

Game to be replayed at Kibworth's expense. CFA imposed their usual heavy fine on club and player - in spite of all our warnings Exclamation

It's just not worth the risk Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 5:23 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:
Game to be replayed at Kibworth's expense. CFA imposed their usual heavy fine on club and player - in spite of all our warnings Exclamation

Could not agree more!
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 5:29 pm

does this take kibworth out of the running for the league??
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 6:34 pm

all over bar the shouting I'd say. Everything has seemingly gone in Kilworths favour for about the last 6 weeks, although to be fair they do appear to be worthy champions elect
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 7:56 pm

defo polska best team in the league. even though evrything seems to go in there favour
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 12:22 pm

Everything going in kilworths favour? We have Lost points just like everyone else with teams dropping out.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 12:34 pm

I think Kilworth will win the league and all because they've been the most consistant - not sure if dropped points in the last 8 games?!?

We've all lost points due to teams dropping out but that doesn't really been too much, as the league simply reflects as if those teams didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 3:19 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:

Following comments made, I want to make it clear that I am not suggesting the fine is too heavy, I am just reiterating that this is a serious offence and is treated as such.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 3:32 pm

NiffyA wrote:
I think Kilworth will win the league and all because they've been the most consistant - not sure if dropped points in the last 8 games?!?

We've all lost points due to teams dropping out but that doesn't really been too much, as the league simply reflects as if those teams didn't exist.

I see your reasoning for saying the league simply reflects as if those teams didn't exist. Problem being, you would have fancied West End Reserves to take points off some teams. There the ones that hurt us the most. We won both games against them. Not a bad side. Shame they had to go
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 3:52 pm

LK Old boys hurt me the most, can understand league records being wiped as not everyone has played them but cup games still took place and if you lost you wouldn't be reinstated, if you beat them then it's not like anyone else missed out on playing them anyway.... cost me 6 goals and any chance of beating Ash Keohane to the div 5 golden boot have to settle for the runners up spot again Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:07 pm

EJT09 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

I see your reasoning for saying the league simply reflects as if those teams didn't exist. Problem being, you would have fancied West End Reserves to take points off some teams. There the ones that hurt us the most. We won both games against them. Not a bad side. Shame they had to go

I agree on your point, we beat them though and don't think Kilworth would have struggled too much with the team they have. So I think it's still going to be a pretty fair reflection on the league.

It's best to simply treat them as friendlies that got your teams a run out on what would have otherwise been a free week?!?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:09 pm

Hmm I think it does affect things more than you like to think it does. That extra point here and there that the folded sides took off people no longer matter, its a let off to the big sides that slipped up. And its a kick in the balls to us at the bottom who managed to beat all of the folded sides. Would be interesting what the goalscoring chart would be like if those results still counted. Anyone done the math?
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:11 pm

NiffyA wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

I agree on your point, we beat them though and don't think Kilworth would have struggled too much with the team they have. So I think it's still going to be a pretty fair reflection on the league.

It's best to simply treat them as friendlies that got your teams a run out on what would have otherwise been a free week?!?

We lost a total of 15 points with Swapo going as well. Dropped us from 2nd to 6th. Most lads in the team were dis-heartened. After last season and everyone writing us off this season we thought we could actually challenge then we got kicked straight back down.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:14 pm

We've lost 9 points over 3 games to the 3 teams that folded. I think Jay has lost 8 goals against the 3 teams that have folded. What have you lost?
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:16 pm

EJT09 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
NiffyA wrote:

We lost a total of 15 points with Swapo going as well. Dropped us from 2nd to 6th. Most lads in the team were dis-heartened. After last season and everyone writing us off this season we thought we could actually challenge then we got kicked straight back down.

Yeah i see what you mean, but we lost 9 from 3 games, we were likely to beat swapo and LK again, and most probably would have done west end - might have dropped 2 points for a draw....giving us minimum 16 points against those 3 teams. So only 2 pts difference if you won the last game you were waiting on.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:17 pm

NiffyA wrote:
We've lost 9 points over 3 games to the 3 teams that folded. I think Jay has lost 8 goals against the 3 teams that have folded. What have you lost?

9 goals from Jay - also scored 1 past Swapo in the cup
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:19 pm

NiffyA wrote:

We lost 15 points. We beat WEUR, LK twice and Swapo once. From what we saw when we played Swapo, would have fancied us getting 3 points against them second time as well. Barby lost about 6 or 7 goals. I lost 3.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 4:21 pm

We have lost 9 very valuable points, 168 quid and I personally have lost 8 goals I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FC Kibworth docked points?   FC Kibworth docked points? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FC Kibworth docked points?
Page 1 of 1