Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

all sorts for cheap sale

Go down 
+2
sean callaghan
Kauto Stars Fc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

all sorts for cheap sale Empty
PostSubject: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 4:07 pm

got footballs, pegs, nets, corner posts and flags, water bottles with racks, cones, bibs, shirts, socks, shorts
pm if your intrested
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:28 pm

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
got footballs, pegs, nets, corner posts and flags, water bottles with racks, cones, bibs, shirts, socks, shorts
pm if your intrested

JUST NO PLAYERS LOL
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:42 pm

sean callaghan wrote:
Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
pm if your intrested

JUST NO PLAYERS LOL

lol thats evil Twisted Evil . i think a few have new clubs now as a result of kauto's unfortunate demise
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 11:18 pm

YES AND SOME QUIALITY PLAYERS THERE ARE TOO PITTY THEY COULD ALL NOT PLAY AS A TEAM WEEK IN WEEK OUT IN A TOUGH DIVISION SEEN NOT GOING TO WIN ANYTHING AND ALL DEPARTED LEAVING THIS POOR SOD WITH LOADS OF GEAR TO SELL HOPE HE HAS A GARAGE FOR IT ALL CAUSE MY MISSES WOULD NOT ALLOW IT IN THE HOUSE GOOD LUCK KUATO I MAY TAKE THE BIBS FOR MY KID OR MAYBE KIDS !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 11:34 pm

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOU MONEY FOR THE FESTIVAL

COME ON KAUTO YOU CAN DO IT THIS GUY IS SELLING IT ALL FOR YOU
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 9:20 am

kit 14 outfield shirts, 3 goalkeeper tops, 15 shorts including keeper shorts, 15 socks
2 x water bottle holders and 500ml lucazade bottles
2 x mitre milan uniflated and 2 random walm up balls
2 x set of 10 steel pegs unopened
cones and bibs
4 x corner posts and 3 x flags
2 england nets with clips

all money needed to back the love of my life!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 9:53 am

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
kit 14 outfield shirts, 3 goalkeeper tops, 15 shorts including keeper shorts, 15 socks
2 x water bottle holders and 500ml lucazade bottles
2 x mitre milan uniflated and 2 random walm up balls
2 x set of 10 steel pegs unopened
cones and bibs
4 x corner posts and 3 x flags
2 england nets with clips

all money needed to back the love of my life!!!!

and to pay your debts to the Alliance League....still 28 players suspended by the Alliance and about to be suspended from ALL football by County FA.

Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Fri 18 Feb 2011, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 10:52 am

there debts not mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: how much   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 11:27 am

Kauto Stars Fc wrote:
there debts not mine Very Happy
wot do u want for your kit mate?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 11:37 am

Assistant Secretary wrote:

and to pay your debts to the Alliance League....still 32 players suspended and about to be suspended from ALL football.

Laughing

The black horse Loyds TSB, debt collector.
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 10:51 am

kit sold balls and pegs sold.
still got corner flags and posts, water bottles and holders and nets if anyone is intrested?
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 9:43 pm

the kitty to back kauto is rising
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:20 am

still got corner flags and posts, water bottles and holders and nets if anyone is intrested?
just need to get rid of them so all offers conciderd!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:48 am

sean callaghan wrote:
the kitty to back kauto is rising

It'll fall at the first fence.
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:55 am

nah we still belive, also got 100 tickets to notttingham dogs for this friday, easy way for your club to make money, normally charged at £5 per tickets if anyone wants them?
for free by the way
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:34 pm

all sorts for cheap sale Kauto_star_1119229c

Wink Only the bookies win.
Back to top Go down
Kauto Stars Fc

Kauto Stars Fc

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 3:52 pm

u make me sick!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:14 pm

Oh look, your horse has fallen down, just like your team.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:36 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Oh look, your horse has fallen down, just like your team.

thats class (about the team anyway) as for the horse it will go down as a great and be remembered i will say in top 3 easy and good each way bet if you get on now the horse i mean as the football team are now a non runner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all sorts for cheap sale   all sorts for cheap sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all sorts for cheap sale
Page 1 of 1