Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Summer tournament

Go down 
+10
Gordon
Aussie Owl
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Fieldy
Paulo
bullshead athletic
spartamoshdock
greeeedy
Joey Barton
LoneRanger38
14 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 8:10 pm

Just wondered one if its possible? Two if so how do go about it? And three how many teams would be interested? Also it could all be for charity ie breat cancer or childrens homes..what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 8:17 pm

Good idea, problem is a venue.
Might be easier as 6 a side and get it done in a day.
The teams that are interested could have a A and B team.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 8:18 pm

Yeah that way whole team can still be involved
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 8:21 pm

Might be worthwhile approaching some charities and speaking to their funraising them.

Speaking from experaince, There noramlly very helpful and have the right contacts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 9:21 pm

Striker9 wrote:
Just wondered one if its possible? Two if so how do go about it? And three how many teams would be interested? Also it could all be for charity ie breat cancer or childrens homes..what you guys think?

count us in be good to do it for charity im sure a few others would commit to it too
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 10:10 pm

Depending on dates we would definately be interested.
Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 11:11 am

Striker9 wrote:
bullshead athletic are very intrested and i could a arange pitch! in box me your contact number and we<ll get it sorted
Back to top Go down

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 11:17 am

So many options here, do a full days worth of games, 11 aside…charge each player a fiver. You could get 8 teams involved, playing in two groups of 4 in a champs league style. 10 mins each way (total of 60 mins footie). Winners go through to play a 15 min each way semi and then final. You will get breaks in it, and the teams would raise minimum £440 just from the players involved. Charge people on the gate to come and watch as well (£2 a ticket) and you could double that amount. Anyone wanting to do a stall or hotdog stand could pay for the pitch….could be a really good day out for footie families!!! Happy to help if needed...

Plus get some sponsors involved....?
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 11:56 am

what would be the possiblity of using like Horsewell Lane for example...three pitches on the park...might make things easier

or Mowarce Hill and pretty Roundhill Community College do same
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 11:57 am

or and i am sure MDH sportwear wouldnt want to miss out on the opportunity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:17 pm

I think our lads would like to take part although at present we are thinking of taking part in a sponsored 'not scoring', we could easily treble NRIs predicted income
Back to top Go down

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:19 pm

haha i was being conservative....but you are doing well on your sponsorship bud!! ;-)

MDH could even put a stall down there with footballs, boots etc there, or just take orders there for their products....opportunity knocks!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:20 pm

yeah i reckon we should get this sorted there would be a few teams that want to take part and all for a good cause could potentially raise a few grand for a decent charity and im sure it would be greatly appreciated by them
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:22 pm

We would be happy to take part and contribute as would most sides in the alliance i imagine.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:27 pm

im pretty sure we could get mowmacre both sides which has 4 pitches 2 on each side be a cracking day of football ill have a word with the council and see if they would be willing im pretty sure they would tho
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:40 pm

See i have got a good heart and a brain with this thought...so ill have a word with few of my nri compatriates and see if we can get the ball rolling..the charity thought came from the fact my mum lost her mum to breast cancer and so now she fund raises for them so to me its big thing and to show my mum i care as well as avin a good nobble and weekend of footy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:42 pm

Striker9 wrote:
See i have got a good heart and a brain with this thought...so ill have a word with few of my nri compatriates and see if we can get the ball rolling..the charity thought came from the fact my mum lost her mum to breast cancer and so now she fund raises for them so to me its big thing and to show my mum i care as well as avin a good nobble and weekend of footy

yeah good cause as i lost me grandma to the same thing also like to help out the childrens charity maybe split it between the 2 of them
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:50 pm

Yeah a defo
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:41 pm

Very good idea and best of luck but please keep clear of the Alliance 5 / 6 a side and Presentations day arranged for 1st May.
Back to top Go down

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:44 pm

Dennis,

When is the anticipated last day of the season, league wise?

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:51 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Dennis,

Cheers!

Planned to be 24th April but this may change if the weather has a change for the worse.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 3:24 pm

Assistant Secretary wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Dennis,

Cheers!

Planned to be 24th April but this may change if the weather has a change for the worse.

when does the 5/6 a side start dennis?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 3:55 pm

It is a single day event linked with the League Presentations - so proposed for Sunday 1 May
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 5:27 pm

Ac would be interested.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 7:23 pm

sporting highcross are in........again let us know about what facilities are needed as we have 2 pitches, bar and bbq area.....
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 10:26 am

Depending on dates me and brad maybe able to sort a bouncy castle for kids
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 1:27 pm

WILKSY wrote:
Depending on dates me and brad maybe able to sort a bouncy castle for kids

Should keep Wigston Rangers happy.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 2:14 pm

don't think you're allowed on them, if you wear an aliceband.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 2:15 pm

Hellboy wrote:
don't think you're allowed on them, if you wear an aliceband.

I only wear it whilst playing football Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 2:17 pm

phew....i'll put my health and safety manual away now.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 2:19 pm

As well as your prejudice for those footballers who require headbands?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 8:00 pm

what do you mean require, pick up one of them red rubber bands the postie drops on your pavement every morning, they're free.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 9:21 pm

Hellboy wrote:
what do you mean require, pick up one of them red rubber bands the postie drops on your pavement every morning, they're free.

lol u wont beat helly for wittyness dan hes just too good anyway back to topic seeing as its for a good cause and the love of the game can we expect to see u there my big red claw hand of a friend Wink
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 11:30 pm

Hellboy wrote:

But Gok Wan tells me Red is so out this season.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 8:53 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

But Gok Wan tells me Red is so out this season.

Now there's an anagrammed reply, i'll have to resist...
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 12:28 pm

Wink Of all the designers I could think of I had to give you something. No comment on RED Being out though?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 6:07 pm

Red can never be out of fashion, especially on February the 14th.....i know its a bit early but...
as time goes by from year to year,
One thing is surely true, my dear;
though days do come and days do go,
just meeting you on here, sets me aglow.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 6:20 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Red can never be out of fashion, especially on February the 14th.....i know its a bit early but...
as time goes by from year to year,
One thing is surely true, my dear;
though days do come and days do go,
just meeting you on here, sets me aglow.

Truly beautiful, will you be my valentine?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 8:01 pm

I'll be your Al Capone......... flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer tournament   Summer tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer tournament
Page 1 of 1