Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

HELP NEEDED!!

Go down 
+8
dan_mitchell_WRFC
NKBomber
Brace maker
Sundayscout
greeeedy
THE MAGICIAN
Hellboy
FryingDutchmon
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FryingDutchmon

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:22 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and new all together to the alliance league. I spent most my years playing in the leicester sunday untill injury cut me short, anyways I've recently started watching alliance league games sunday mornings and was wondering If everyone could post there best eleven players from each individual division, gk,left bk,centre bk etc etc, just so I get to watch some quality football and know what players to watch out for, i would start the topic off but like i said i dont know mny teams or players.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 11:21 am

1500 posts and we'll give you a nice blue star, what more can a fella ask for?
Back to top Go down
FryingDutchmon

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 11:57 am

1500 plus posts impressive, surely you should have an idea of the ones to watch!?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 12:08 pm

I think there'd be that many to list, you'd be better off going to watch actual teams. What you are asking to be listed, is a bit impossible. Get out and watch as many as you can would be my advice, i suppose if you start off watching the prem, then work your way down.

You fed up with the LSL then?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 12:11 pm

You just want hm to come to watch you Helly, who did ya play for Dutchman ?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 12:15 pm

FryingDutchmon wrote:
1500 plus posts impressive, surely you should have an idea of the ones to watch!?

dont know many in div 6

div 5: mdh knights
birstall rangers
saff lounge bar
oadby owls mens

div 4: new road inn
sparta parva
bakers arms blaby
magna town
pheonix utd

div 3: star & garter
leicester foxes old boys
trinderbox
fc hoskins
beaumont united 2010

div 2: throops
countesthorpe royals
sunbury united
fosse city

div 1: perrin rangers
sparta moshdock
kirby muxloe rangers

prem: scraptoft garage
advance couriers
sporting highcross
premier sports travel
bullshead athletic
magna 73 rangers
glenfield town sunday
gt
wigston utd

no offense to the teams i havent mentioned as these are the ones ive seen thats all
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 12:17 pm

phew i'm glad you wrote all that out.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 12:23 pm

Hellboy wrote:
phew i'm glad you wrote all that out.

lol im bored helly so thought bugger it
Back to top Go down
FryingDutchmon

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 12:28 pm

I know its a big ask, which is why I asked for peoples opinions on best eleven. Not been apart of any league for a while, last played for cressall panthers in lsl div 5...was a few year ago tho
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 12:36 pm

FryingDutchmon wrote:
I know its a big ask, which is why I asked for peoples opinions on best eleven. Not been apart of any league for a while, last played for cressall panthers in lsl div 5...was a few year ago tho

now that is a big ask and a bit beyond me im afraid as i dont know all the names get yourslef down to watch a few of the teams i mentioned and make up ur own mind pal give u something to do sunday mornings Wink
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 12:51 pm

Hellboy wrote:

lol elite club that altho im making a move nearly got 4 cheers
Back to top Go down
FryingDutchmon

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 1:08 pm

greeeedy wrote:
FryingDutchmon wrote:

now that is a big ask and a bit beyond me im afraid as i dont know all the names get yourslef down to watch a few of the teams i mentioned and make up ur own mind pal give u something to do sunday mornings Wink

Thanks for that pal, will defo be taking a look! I see ur to do with the prem div (seen some of ur posts) what would ur prem div eleven be??
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 1:10 pm

FryingDutchmon wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
FryingDutchmon wrote:

Thanks for that pal, will defo be taking a look! I see ur to do with the prem div (seen some of ur posts) what would ur prem div eleven be??

hard to say to be fair theres lots of class in that league mate

2 players i would definately have is ant marriot for scrappy garage and danny spencer of advance couriers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 2:05 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

poor effort, go to the back of the class.

ps...i'd be top poster if it wasn't for that pesky meddling widds....he comes on here far too much...that dastardly drat - and double drat goalie........Muttley! Doooooo sooomethiiiiiinnnggg
Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 3:02 pm

I thank you sir!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 3:06 pm

Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

ps...i'd be top poster if it wasn't for that pesky meddling widds....he comes on here far too much...that dastardly drat - and double drat goalie........Muttley! Doooooo sooomethiiiiiinnnggg

lol i want to stay at the front and copy ur work helly
Back to top Go down
Sundayscout

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 9:21 pm

There are 5 that stand out..bullshead,perrin rangers,fc hoskins,new road inn & saff lounge bar make a dream team out of those guys and im sure theyd compete with likes of advance..players like ebony asanti,mobbsy,kelvin atkins,ash harris etc but i would say i you want to watch a good whole round team pulling in the results and good footballing swuad go watch new road inn players like the ilnikis,denty,ginger and the two in form strikers little and large daz bailey and not sure of other strikers name
Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 9:36 pm

The other striker is called Jay. If you want his surname, look at the top of the scoring charts Very Happy
Anyone want to come have a look feel free, the lads are going nowhere though! 90 percent have committed to next season, the other ten percent i haven't asked because i know they Will stay!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 9:57 pm

nice to get a mention got to remember tho the likes of advance scrappy and prem sports been at the top for seasons still think we all got a way to go to get where them boys are giving it a good go tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 11:22 pm

Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

1000 for me now helly im moving on up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brace maker

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:21 am

Nice mention nri is he the one that goes unnoticed always hear you all on about 'daz' take it that must be your Darren Bailey - looked at the chart!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:36 am

greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

(holding hand cupped to ear)

Whats that? didn't quite catch that? can hardly hear someone with only 3 stars.

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:39 am

Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

(holding hand cupped to ear)

Whats that? didn't quite catch that? can hardly hear someone with only 3 stars.

lol tried my hardest tio get to 1000 last night for the 4th star then found out after u need 1200 (gutted) Mad
Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 11:20 am

Brace maker wrote:
Nice mention nri is he the one that goes unnoticed always hear you all on about 'daz' take it that must be your Darren Bailey - looked at the chart!

yeah always good to hear people rating our players, think he mentioned about 7 of our players. Three of whom are in top scorers chart.
I wouldn't single any players out, last weekend we won 8-0, a mate asked me who i thought was man of match, genuinely couldn't pick one person who excelled above the others.
Jay heighton has done brilliantly to outscore jaz munton
Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 11:22 am

Oh and like greedy says, we are a New club. So far we have had half a good season in a tight league. Means nothing till we get to end of the season
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 11:56 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Oh and like greedy says, we are a New club. So far we have had half a good season in a tight league. Means nothing till we get to end of the season

all we can do is give it our best shot aint that right widds Very Happy
ps has jay overtook jaz "the goal machine" munton now at the top of the charts? (even tho he was probably ahead as we all know) Wink
Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 12:19 pm

Yup Jay is up there now top of the pile...quality finisher that boy!! Works well with Daz up front.

Like you say, give it your best shot and see what happens....Bullies for fourth would be as big an achievement as us winning the league to be fair....

looking forward to the pre-season friendly with you boys next close season!!
Back to top Go down
NKBomber

NKBomber

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 8:16 pm

Richard Brown of North Kilworth has to be one of the best in Division 6
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 8:20 pm

NKBomber wrote:
Richard Brown of North Kilworth has to be one of the best in Division 6

Haha, I am not convinced.
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 8:22 pm

Surely if your looking for week in week out quality you have to look at the prem! The quality that is already there , additions like Adam charlton, stu cattel!
Would love to be playing against these guys!
Widds that pre season friendly get it on lol
Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 8:24 pm

I think a pre-season friendly against the Bullies is a shoe in mate!!!! Although have it early so Greeedy and co can recover from the lesson!!
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 8:46 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I think a pre-season friendly against the Bullies is a shoe in mate!!!! Although have it early so Greeedy and co can recover from the lesson!!

Oh absolutely!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:04 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

lol like it widds plus we need to get that valuable drinking time in too Wink
Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:13 pm

Damn straight mate!
Will come down the bullshead for a few - get the food sorted then bud!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:16 pm

Alcohol and food! I'm anybody's lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:18 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Damn straight mate!
Will come down the bullshead for a few - get the food sorted then bud!! ;-)

they'll be plenty i know u boys like ur grub Wink even get the landlord to give 2 free pints to man of the match from each side drunken
Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:23 pm

Cheap day for me if there are pennos!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:26 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

hahaha brilliant if u save 2 ive decided im getting u a stripper down there widds so could be a late 1 aswell
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:28 pm

greeeedy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

hahaha brilliant if u save 2 ive decided im getting u a stripper down there widds so could be a late 1 aswell

so make sure u dont forget the bannana hammock Wink just incase i disappear with hers
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 9:33 pm

Jim royle wrote:
Alcohol and food! I'm anybody's lol

EATING IS CHEATING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP NEEDED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP NEEDED!!   HELP NEEDED!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next