Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Terra Truck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PREM STAR

Terra Truck Empty
PostSubject: Terra Truck   Terra Truck Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 11:43 am

I for one, hope we dont fold.Sunday was a laugh like most of our sundays the banter on the line is second to none ,and it is mates playing .

The banter on sunday was outstanding with the Wigston lot,espeicially that scruffy bloke who watches them,hes a clown and must get off on one to wind young lads up.

K lol! eep it going boss im behind you.
Back to top Go down

Terra Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Truck   Terra Truck Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 1:32 pm

PREM STAR wrote:
I for one, hope we dont fold.Sunday was a laugh like most of our sundays the banter on the line is second to none ,and it is mates playing .

The banter on sunday was outstanding with the Wigston lot,espeicially that scruffy bloke who watches them,hes a clown and must get off on one to wind young lads up.

K lol! eep it going boss im behind you.

That'll be Mr P if anyone remembers him on the old forum & what a c0ck he was!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Brown

Doc Brown

Terra Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Truck   Terra Truck Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 9:14 pm

That scruffy blokes a legend. I believe he goes by the name of 'Rat'. Not many Sunday clubs have supporters that have no link to the club or it's players. He watches every Wigston Utd game.

Fair play to him, i wish we had supporters.
Back to top Go down
simplesimon

Terra Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Truck   Terra Truck Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:38 pm

as for mr.rat wiggo supporter quality ...quite a character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terra Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Truck   Terra Truck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terra Truck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: