Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011

Go down 
+15
greeeedy
scouse1
bumble
Joey Barton
PEEWEE
Hellboy
sean callaghan
Brace maker
WEUR
dezza
Paulo
THE MAGICIAN
gattuso
LoneRanger38
talbotkeeper
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 4:36 am

Hellboy wrote:
Superfly 2-2 inter mivan....mivan to come away with a point, due to an open goal clanger.....

Magna 3-2 niffy i hope magna smash em to bits, if niffyA plays for them....

Desford 3-3 phoenix...A cracking game on the cards here.....

Bees knees .... sparta...come on the knees, make my day......

Afc beaumont 15-0 NRI......speaks for itself.....its been on the cards for a long time.....

hahaha - still dont get that I manage and play for the A team - in div 6!! haha...I'm in poland anyway so doesn't matter...

I heard you kissed a guy!!
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 6:05 pm

shock,horror,niffy manage 2 win with sendin all 3 teams with 12 players each. i think majority didn t predict any of our boys? im proud of all our lads that turned up and 3 niffy wins.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 6:11 pm

NiffyA wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Superfly 2-2 inter mivan....mivan to come away with a point, due to an open goal clanger.....

Afc beaumont 15-0 NRI......speaks for itself.....its been on the cards for a long time.....

hahaha - still dont get that I manage and play for the A team - in div 6!! haha...I'm in poland anyway so doesn't matter...

Ah, so you're back in your native country, well done to you for staying there, and helping to build it up, instead of running away to another country. I salute you, if more people were like you, your own countries would be as good as England.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 7:42 pm

Hellboy wrote:
NiffyA wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Ah, so you're back in your native country, well done to you for staying there, and helping to build it up, instead of running away to another country. I salute you, if more people were like you, your own countries would be as good as England.

Or as bad...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 9:03 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:

Quote :
Or as bad...
Yep it is bad now, thats down to all the overloading, you can only sit so many people on a horse, but if we all jump on it, its back will break...

its people that build a country up, by staying in it, and working to make it a better place, if eveyone just leaves, how can a country be anygood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 9:40 am

bretty1 wrote:
shock,horror,niffy manage 2 win with sendin all 3 teams with 12 players each. i think majority didn t predict any of our boys? im proud of all our lads that turned up and 3 niffy wins.

Very good result for you boys against Magna, backs to the wall must win scenario and you came through....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011   division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

division 4 predictions feb 6th 2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3