Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Draw for the Stokes Semi Final

Go down 
+10
bretty1
saff lounge
greeeedy
The Fixture Secretary
LoneRanger38
Hellboy
Bullseye
THE MAGICIAN
gattuso
L.K.F.C
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Empty
PostSubject: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:27 pm

Hi all,
Do we know when the draw will take place yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:44 pm

I believe it will take place tonight....but thats heresay...so dont hold me too it...
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:49 pm

The draw will be put on here late tonight or tomorrow - fixtures 27/2/11
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:50 pm

Thanks huys and hopefully we miss NRI in the semis!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:56 pm

i want mdh , always had a good game against them when i was with sporting lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:59 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:
Thanks huys and hopefully we miss NRI in the semis!

Are you MDH then?

They are the team i would like to meet in the final....think it would be the best footballing final and a close game....obviously need draws to go the right way and then results....but fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 4:44 pm

I couldnt agree more I know nothing about Sparta so its just from results and general consensus that I have to fear you guys more but then Saffron are a very dangerous team. I can see how on their day they bash goals in for fun but all in all fingers crossed we'd like to miss you for as long as we can and set up a fun final day.
From what I hear we are both sides that like to spray the ball about so would be very interesting to see. Fingers Crossed!!!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 5:08 pm

From a personal point of view It don't matter who we get as the other 3 sides are all quality teams and it's whoever takes thier chances on the day.

No point trying to cherry pick the draw at this stage as you will no doubt end up with egg on your face, along with that your going to have to beat 2 of the 3 sides left in it anyway.

All I know is, the NRI are in a very good place at the minute and playing some good stuff, I also believe we can still improve another notch or two.

One thing is for certain, whoever does lift the Stokes Cup will have had to earn it.

Good luck to all the remaining teams. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 5:24 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
From a personal point of view It don't matter who we get as the other 3 sides are all quality teams and it's whoever takes thier chances on the day.

No point trying to cherry pick the draw at this stage as you will no doubt end up with egg on your face, along with that your going to have to beat 2 of the 3 sides left in it anyway.

All I know is, the NRI are in a very good place at the minute and playing some good stuff, I also believe we can still improve another notch or two.

One thing is for certain, whoever does lift the Stokes Cup will have had to earn it.

Good luck to all the remaining teams. Wink

Even Sparta??? ;-)
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 5:26 pm

gaz has already said they will walk this cup...
Back to top Go down
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 5:32 pm

gattuso wrote:

Let's ope u smash em then hey geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 5:38 pm

gattuso wrote:

I heard that as well but thought it was just someone stirring...having said that, it was a source very close (within) the club!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 6:54 pm

Oi who's in charge round here? worse than working at the news of the world.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 10:04 pm

Any news on the semi final draw yet??
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
The Fixture Secretary
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 7:52 am

The draw is now on the site and here

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Home_News.html
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 8:02 am

Saffron lounge bar v NRI MDH Knights v Sparta Parva
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 9:51 am

Lets hope for a nice big pitch!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 9:57 am

big game, heard Saff like to put it in, no game for shrinking violets!!!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 9:59 am

New Road Inn wrote:
big game, heard Saff like to put it in, no game for shrinking violets!!!

We can mix it with them.. looking forward to a good game, but lets keep pushing for the league until then.... up the NRI

ps... widds to save a penalty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 10:00 am

Good shout mate, lot to compete on...

ps....Denty to get booked!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 10:09 am

Lets hope there's not a bogus man on the gate, collecting for his holiday money.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 10:19 am

Seriously, i'd be very happy to pay to watch any game, as long as we know where the money goes.

So....when and where will they be played....?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 10:22 am

27th feb.. awaiting venues my helly
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 10:23 am

New Road Inn wrote:

Pps daz to score with right foot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 10:52 am

Striker9 wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Pps daz to score with right foot

Thats one hell of an accumulator!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:01 am

new road inn 3 vs 2 saffron lounge bar
new road to win by the odd goal in a very close match

mdh knights 4 vs 3 sparta parva
mdh to just see it home in another very close match

both games will be very tight and could swing either way i think maybe widds with a peno save the difference for nri Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:12 am

gattuso wrote:
27th feb.. awaiting venues my helly

If i'm your helly, you can prove it to me on valetines day, on this forum for all to see, if your box of chocolates are bigger than MT secs, i'll believe you.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 1:31 pm

well we have picked up 1 of the 3 teams we wanted to dodge, just lost my busiest player in the 1st half against niffy, hes probably out for the season, also just lost a centre half for the season as hes gone working abroad, as if we dont concede enough goals already, now we get nri probably the most free scoring team, i will just have to hope we can outscore you cus we havent kept a clean sheet this season

saying that the lads will give their all on the day and i will hope that it is enough to squeeze through on the day

got birstall in the county semi final and havent they gone quietly about their business without being noticed, i hope its not a so near yet so far season
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 1:42 pm

saf lounge r not a bunch of kickers, they beat us(niffy) by non stop attackin play. not the best at the back,but have a hard workin forward line. the best we have played against this season
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 1:54 pm

we definitely are not a team of kickers, the biggest tackler in our side is me and im 38 so very rarely play, just lost our biggest regular playing tackler against niffy in the 1st half probably for the season, our team tries to attack and score as many as possible
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 1:55 pm

should be a good game... il be getting in the ear of a few players during the game lol and tempt cheden to take blain out the night before lol
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 1:58 pm

gattuso wrote:
should be a good game... il be getting in the ear of a few players during the game lol and tempt cheden to take blain out the night before lol
U need to concentrate on marking ash out the game
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 2:00 pm

they are all in amsterdam now mate, took a 3rd of my team with him so i have to play this weekend, these young uns love their cakes and mushrooms, dont do that he played in a mess against hurricanes we should have won 5-0 and lost 7-5 cus of blain being in a mess and that is not an exaggeration, we killed them and lost 7-5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 3:45 pm

saff lounge wrote:
they are all in amsterdam now mate, took a 3rd of my team with him so i have to play this weekend, these young uns love their cakes and mushrooms, dont do that he played in a mess against hurricanes we should have won 5-0 and lost 7-5 cus of blain being in a mess and that is not an exaggeration, we killed them and lost 7-5

Haha thats class, all been there though, i remember sleeping at a changing room once on way home from a night out....sunday footie rocks!!

Wouldnt expect you to be kickers, just heard you played hard (nothing wrong with that though!!!). I wish you luck in the county semi and hope that you win that but lose this! Should be a high scoring game as we seem to concede more goals than we should....still, tightening up at the back now so hopefully can nick it!

Good luck at the weekend chap
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 3:54 pm

yer weve struggled all season at the back, not 1 clean sheet this season, closest we came to 1 was against bakers arms, but they grabbed 1 in last 5 minutes, i just hope that on the day we give a good account of ourselves but obviously i hope we can nick it to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 4:07 pm

I tell you now mate, the division difference means squat, all teams through for a reason, and we are going to be playing as if you were Advance Couriers!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 6:22 pm

saff lounge wrote:

yer weve struggled all season at the back, not 1 clean sheet this season, closest we came to 1 was against bakers arms, but they grabbed 1 in last 5 minutes, i just hope that on the day we give a good account of ourselves but obviously i hope we can nick it to

Their goalie likes to come up for the corners, if you can get hold of the cross, act quick run up the other end with the ball, you'll beat their keeper back without breaking into a sweat.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 7:33 pm

Hellboy wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

Their goalie likes to come up for the corners, if you can get hold of the cross, act quick run up the other end with the ball, you'll beat their keeper back without breaking into a sweat.
Iv already told you hellboy widds is like ussain bolt they got no chance lol
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:18 pm

tom you told me tonight that you got the best draw caus u will hammer NRI with ease i think it will be close game but hope we can bedat NDH and get through against either of these teams
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 8:01 am

gattuso wrote:

we wont walk it denty, just hope we can beat a very good Mdh side should be a great game i have had all my inside info so will go from there, and good luck to saff hope you take Nri apart and that widds falls into his own net with the ball in his hands lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draw for the Stokes Semi Final   Draw for the Stokes Semi Final Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draw for the Stokes Semi Final
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next