Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

manager jacks it in.

Go down 
+10
leon
Plough new boy
stevepercy
mthompson08
L.K.F.C
timmy mallet
Hellboy
Joey Barton
boss
14 posters
AuthorMessage
boss

manager jacks it in.  Empty
PostSubject: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:49 am

just got off work so will tell u 1st harborough hotshots manager is going thats what his caption told me.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 8:42 am

boss wrote:
just got off work so will tell u 1st harborough hotshots manager is going thats what his caption told me.

where's he going?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:48 am

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............Aitchoooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:17 am

very bad information my friend, our manager is going nowhere!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:33 am

boss wrote:

Facts first, mr boss man......
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:52 am

I know I have more reason than most to dislike thr Hotshots but you know what they have some really good lads there and chee has given the lads a chance to play sunday football so why there's an unfounded rumour regarding the Hotshots every other week is beyond me! I'd suggest whoevers comin up with this stuff just leaves em alone an let's em get on with what looks like it could be a very good first season for them!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 12:02 pm

we get it every week, i suspect its someone from little bowden but have no proof!! we dont let head games affect us so no worries there. cheers for support and well played last week you deserve to be in the semi final and hope you boys win it!!!!!!!! ben sparrow = best left back in the league. going on our game and what i saw against scrappy!
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 12:14 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
we get it every week, i suspect its someone from little bowden but have no proof!! we dont let head games affect us so no worries there. cheers for support and well played last week you deserve to be in the semi final and hope you boys win it!!!!!!!! ben sparrow = best left back in the league. going on our game and what i saw against scrappy!

yes, we at bowden have nothing better to do with our time than think up daft nonsense such as the above.....too busy playing in our meadow im afraid to even care what's going on with you boys.

if it is all bollocks, then its pretty sad that someone has that sort of time on their hands to be fair. All the best for the run-in!!

www.symitryretail.co.uk
http://littlebowden.webs.com
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
stevepercy

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:10 pm

Matt nobody is saying you did it, but can you honestly say u cant think of anybody in your team who is sad enough and has farrr too much time on their hands to write this stuff......I could probably reel off 4 or 5 peoples names off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
mthompson08

mthompson08

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 2:50 pm

stevepercy wrote:
Matt nobody is saying you did it, but can you honestly say u cant think of anybody in your team who is sad enough and has farrr too much time on their hands to write this stuff......I could probably reel off 4 or 5 peoples names off the top of my head

who invited you in on this mr van persie! lol! you stick to your div 5!!

besides, we at bowden are all in-bred and can't read or write so its been mentioned before, so to think up stories such as this one would take any of our boys some doing!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://clubwebsite.co.uk/littlebowdenfc1
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:10 pm

Look who started the topic ? No one from the mighty Bowden. Thick tw ats
Back to top Go down
leon

leon

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 4:21 pm

Yea cos it's completely against the realm of possibility that somebody could make another account and rack up a whopping 4 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 6:01 pm

as the manager of hotshots im not going anywhere so boss stop what yr doing it not going to work. and thanks lkfc hope u boys win cup

L.K.F.C wrote:
I know I have more reason than most to dislike thr Hotshots but you know what they have some really good lads there and chee has given the lads a chance to play sunday football so why there's an unfounded rumour regarding the Hotshots every other week is beyond me! I'd suggest whoevers comin up with this stuff just leaves em alone an let's em get on with what looks like it could be a very good first season for them!
Back to top Go down
boss

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 6:28 pm

just said what i was told thats all
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm

1616 wrote:
as the manager of hotshots im not going anywhere so boss stop what yr doing it not going to work. and thanks lkfc hope u boys win cup

L.K.F.C wrote:

And as the captain that apparently said fcuk off you prat, whats the point in starting needless rumours!!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:18 pm

Whod ya tell to f**k off danny boy?! Seems unlike you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:30 pm

Think that was fro boss not u lkfc.

L.K.F.C wrote:
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:50 pm

L.K.F.C wrote:

Sorry mate, as Chee said the Fcuk off was towards whoever the tw*t Boss is, not at you.
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 12:10 am

boss wrote:

So when did I tell you this then?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 10:15 am

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
boss wrote:

perhaps when he was floating along on a cloud, like homer Simpson in one of his trances.
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 10:29 am

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
boss wrote:

If you're the captain @ Hotshots, maybe you can enlighten us as to who Boss is (apparently you know him Razz ) Then we can find out which "Bowden" player is talking out there a.r.s.e. lol!
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:03 am

EJT09 wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
boss wrote:

If you're the captain @ Hotshots, maybe you can enlighten us as to who Boss is (apparently you know him Razz ) Then we can find out which "Bowden" player is talking out there a.r.s.e. lol!

Yea I am, and sadly I have no idea who the muppet is. I only know a few of the Bowden lot to talk to and dont think it would be any of them. Obviously just some dick trying to stir sh*t.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 11:14 am

EJT09 wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
boss wrote:

All of them usually.
Back to top Go down
boss

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 8:58 pm

why are u lieing as you know you told me so you must think that the manager will kick yr arse and drop you asap so thats why u on here saying u dont no whats going on.

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
boss wrote:

Yea I am, and sadly I have no idea who the muppet is. I only know a few of the Bowden lot to talk to and dont think it would be any of them. Obviously just some dick trying to stir sh*t.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 9:07 pm

boss wrote:
why are u lieing as you know you told me so you must think that the manager will kick yr arse and drop you asap so thats why u on here saying u dont no whats going on.

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
boss wrote:

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh there might be a bit of 2 facedness going on who's telling porkies then????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 9:28 pm

think me u and my caption need to meet up boss and sort this out. you can pm me if you get a set, as for my caption we are cool. as we have just had a chat on phone.

greeeedy wrote:
boss wrote:

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
boss wrote:

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh there might be a bit of 2 facedness going on who's telling porkies then????
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 8:50 am

[quote="boss"]why are u lieing as you know you told me so you must think that the manager will kick yr arse and drop you asap so thats why u on here saying u dont no whats going on. [quote="boss"]

Considering my manager is also a mate and speak to him most days I don't think he will. As if some tw*t like you is gonna have an affect on how he runs his team.
If I was you I'd concentrate on whatever team it is you play for instead of trying to stir sh*t on other teams. Do yourself a favour and fcuk off here unless you have something constructive and truthful to say.
Back to top Go down
TeeKayeWun

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 2:34 pm

Think it's very funny that Boss + 1616 both mis-spell "captain" the same way. Remind me how many accounts you've got on here Chee? ;-)
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 2:46 pm

TeeKayeWun wrote:
Think it's very funny that Boss + 1616 both mis-spell "captain" the same way. Remind me how many accounts you've got on here Chee? ;-)

If he thinks you spell captain like that, he's one of the biggest runts(i think thats how you spell it) on this earth.

you cant meet up with a caption, but you can meet up with your captain, which is it going to be?

this is the cringiest thread thats ever been written.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: manager jacks it in.    manager jacks it in.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

manager jacks it in.
Page 1 of 1