Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Eligable player

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Eligable player Empty
PostSubject: Eligable player   Eligable player Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 7:33 pm

Hi just wondering if theres anyone on the board or fa that can help,we have signed an ex west end player amd are now wondering is he eligable to play in the stokes cup for us as surely there are no cup ties now as the team has become non existent and all records of them have been wiped ie points,scores etc..i no in the leicester sunday league this would mean he is eligable is it the same in the alliance league..also they went out in the first round anyway? Could you help or explain many thanks
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

Eligable player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eligable player   Eligable player Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 8:01 pm

ermmm when is the semi as the player would have to play FOUR games to be eligable to play well i think mate
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Eligable player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eligable player   Eligable player Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 8:07 pm

Semis about 4 games away end of feb?
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk

Eligable player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eligable player   Eligable player Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 8:17 pm

He isnt eligible Darren....his games still count, i told Dean....
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

Eligable player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eligable player   Eligable player Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 8:19 pm

i thought that may be the outcome gl anyway may come watch if it is on a thursday
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Eligable player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eligable player   Eligable player Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 11:05 am

Can anyone from the league comment on this ?

From personal experience last season I was able to sign a player from a team that had folded and beacuse all detalis of the said team were nil and void he wasn't cup tied and was therefore eligable to play ?

This was the LSL however, i'm sure all rules are about the same ? County FA also cleared the player to play.

Look forward to a reply from a league Rep.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Eligable player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eligable player   Eligable player Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 12:30 pm

I don't think the player played in that game anyway, did he?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Eligable player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eligable player   Eligable player Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 2:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I don't think the player played in that game anyway, did he?

I don't know Helly ? do you know something I don't, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eligable player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eligable player   Eligable player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eligable player
Page 1 of 1