Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

bullshead athletic vs magna 73

Go down 
+5
Hellboy
scrotrot
dezza
greeeedy
bullshead athletic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bullshead athletic

bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Empty
PostSubject: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 5:31 pm

a win for the bullies will temperally put them in 3rd! can they beat magna 73?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 5:37 pm

bullshead athletic wrote:
a win for the bullies will temperally put them in 3rd! can they beat magna 73?

lets hope so went to pot last time we played them hope we have learnt from that and the sparta parva game and can come out on top no prediction tho as i dont know how we will turn up be nice to get some consistency going if we can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 5:42 pm

im going 5-1 bullies, think you'll have too much up top for magna, although magna are pretty dangerous going forward themselves but you looked pretty strong at the back.
Back to top Go down
scrotrot

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 6:24 pm

anybody bothered ?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 8:09 pm

scrotrot wrote:
anybody bothered ?

u are obviously otherwise why comment No
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 8:44 pm

scrotrot wrote:
anybody bothered ?

i do find some of the results on here very interesting, i'll go for bullshead athletico to win this game by a comfortable margin, i'll say ....5 - 2...to the bullshead....
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 9:13 pm

well with hoskins at home aswell i could get changed for bullies then youd defo win lol ..
hope bullies can win and ill say 4-1 win
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 9:34 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
well with hoskins at home aswell i could get changed for bullies then youd defo win lol ..
hope bullies can win and ill say 4-1 win

lol without a shadow of a doubt i want a hogeys kit when u get holmes park sort it out coleman 3rd time lucky Wink
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 9:37 pm

7 days then lol
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 9:45 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
7 days then lol

im down fcuk the bull want some silverware
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 7:00 pm

As all of you seem to forget we beat Bulls Head last time 7-4, so this isn't a forgone conclusion that all of you are predicting.

Thing with us is we give 100% every single week cos anything less and we take a spanking and apart from Glenfield last week where they beat us 4-1 (should have been many more) we have been respectable 2-1 prem 2-1 scrappy, 3-0 advance, wouldn't call any of those spankings.

As the results show even 100% isn't good enough in this league for us and to be honest we are only in this league because alot of other better teams choose to start low down, not naming names cos I'm not after an argument I'm just stating Fact.

Unfortunately 5 of the regulars in last seasons unbeaten Div 1 campaign have choose to bottle the Prem leaving us short on occasions.

In all 7 league games (except Glenny) we have been competitive and tenacious which is an admirable attribute to have and with Ogden we have pace and good finisher whenever we do get a chance.

His 41 goal partner from last season Phil Howard has been injured and when he has played he has been well short of match fitness - he is celebrating his birthday in Nottingham on Saturday so he won't be playing on Sunday

Obviously I'm not going to go against my own side and I'm not going to predict anything except we will give Bulls Head a good competitive game which they will enjoy win or lose

Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 7:12 pm

well said mate
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 10:12 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
As all of you seem to forget we beat Bulls Head last time 7-4, so this isn't a forgone conclusion that all of you are predicting.

Thing with us is we give 100% every single week cos anything less and we take a spanking and apart from Glenfield last week where they beat us 4-1 (should have been many more) we have been respectable 2-1 prem 2-1 scrappy, 3-0 advance, wouldn't call any of those spankings.

As the results show even 100% isn't good enough in this league for us and to be honest we are only in this league because alot of other better teams choose to start low down, not naming names cos I'm not after an argument I'm just stating Fact.

Unfortunately 5 of the regulars in last seasons unbeaten Div 1 campaign have choose to bottle the Prem leaving us short on occasions.

In all 7 league games (except Glenny) we have been competitive and tenacious which is an admirable attribute to have and with Ogden we have pace and good finisher whenever we do get a chance.

His 41 goal partner from last season Phil Howard has been injured and when he has played he has been well short of match fitness - he is celebrating his birthday in Nottingham on Saturday so he won't be playing on Sunday

Obviously I'm not going to go against my own side and I'm not going to predict anything except we will give Bulls Head a good competitive game which they will enjoy win or lose

think i agree with everything there which is unlike me Laughing pretty much hit the nail on the head. we certainly wont be taking u for granted thats for sure as i know u boys are a very decent outfit. what i am hoping tho is that our bigger pitch will help us as we are a fast attacking side and ur pitch altho decent ground is a bit on the kindergarten side if u know what i mean
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 10:28 pm

i think this will be 5-3 to bulls head think there will be goals in it think both teams will be fired up for this (both already are) gl to both teams may the best team win
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 11:55 am

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Quality partnership.........is that a long term injury?.....shame if it is.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 2:19 pm

Bomma suffered a hairline fracture in his Fibia bone, twisted his knee and damaged ligaments in his ankle all in one go when playing down goals in September, only just returned but unavailable because he is going Nottingham on Saturday Night to celebrate his Birthday

All I'll say is Nottingham BEWARE!! lol!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:29 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

was a good enjoyable game today kev fair play to u boys for sticking to ur guns very resilient side u got there that can also play the game. best of luck for the rest of the season pal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bullshead athletic vs magna 73   bullshead athletic vs magna 73 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bullshead athletic vs magna 73
Page 1 of 1