Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton

Go down 
+9
oily
gattuso
greeeedy
Apeface
Hoskins#14
spartano1
mowmacre fc
Dodgy
Aussie Owl
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Empty
PostSubject: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 4:00 pm

See the Breaking News at

http://www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/Banner_Home.html

What are your predictions?

What are your chances?
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 5:37 pm

Where is it then?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 6:18 pm

Advance Couriers v Wigston United
FC Hoskins v Glenfield Town Sunday
FC Tumar v Glen Parva or Perrin Rangers*
Kirby Muxloe Rangers v Throops
KS Leicester Polska v Scraptoft Garage 2007
Premier Sports Travel v Webbys Wanderers or Countesthorpe Royals OB*
Star & Garter v Sparta Parva
TrinderBox v AFC Hurricanes

Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 6:21 pm

not many stand out massive games scrappy, advance , prem sports been seperated ...
kirby vs throops should be a tight affair..
we are at home to glenny as we are at one think we will be dangerous but i know these are top class team and we will need too be as good as we wer against mosdock ...
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 6:30 pm

my predictions :
advance 6-0
perrin rangers to beat parva then beat tumar 4-1
kirby 3-2
scrappy 5-2
prem sports to beat who ever comes through webbys or counth
star & garter 6-2
trinderbox 5-1
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 7:37 pm

Advance Couriers 8 v 0 Wigston United
FC Hoskins 1 v 3 Glenfield Town Sunday
FC Tumar 2 v 3 Perrin Rangers*
Kirby Muxloe Rangers 1 v 3 Throops
KS Leicester Polska 1 v 5 Scraptoft Garage 2007
Premier Sports Travel 6 v 3 Countesthorpe Royals OB*
Star & Garter 10 v 10 Sparta Parva parva win on penaltys
TrinderBox 5 v 3 AFC Hurricanes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 8:24 pm

I think FC Hoskins has been on the booze....Star and Garter wont beat Sparta 6-2!!
Back to top Go down
Hoskins#14

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 8:31 pm

Do you know who plays for s&g??? Might be more!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 8:39 pm

Yeah i know a few of the names...but surely after they beat Bullshead, you would expect Sparta to be capable of holding their own?
Back to top Go down
Apeface

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 8:56 pm

star and garter are very poor like N.R.I said, inagree with him and sparta will beat star and garter 2-0
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:09 pm

advance couriers 11 vs 0 wigston utd
fc hoskins 4 vs 3 glenfield town sunday (AET)
perrin to beat glen parva then beat tumar 4-2
kirby muxloe rangers 1 vs 2 throops
ks leicester polska 0 vs 8 scraptoft garage
premier sports travel 7 vs 1 countesthorpe royals ob
star & garter 3 vs 2 sparta parva (AET)
trinderbox 3 vs 1 afc hurricanes

hoskins vs glenny the pick of the games close this one will be
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:45 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
I think FC Hoskins has been on the booze....Star and Garter wont beat Sparta 6-2!!

yes been on the booze all day with the star 7 garter lads lol star are very decent team we played them was 4-1 but they had a few out think the havent been beat since in semi-final off county 2nd in div3 in all cups and will brush aside sparta parva easily .. so wot if sparta have beat bullshead isnt very hard is it as they have lost more than they have won so far ... star garter will be too strng for parva ... star have alliance prem standard players proved with advance!!!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:51 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

yes been on the booze all day with the star 7 garter lads lol star are very decent team we played them was 4-1 but they had a few out think the havent been beat since in semi-final off county 2nd in div3 in all cups and will brush aside sparta parva easily .. so wot if sparta have beat bullshead isnt very hard is it as they have lost more than they have won so far ... star garter will be too strng for parva ... star have alliance prem standard players proved with advance!!!

no need for the hating david on our day we can beat anyone i personally think. whats this i hear bout reece wanting out aswell cus its too easy heard off someone in the good old days sunday night but didnt know how true it was so thought id ask u? is it boll**ks or what?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:52 pm

agree with hoskins, knowing all the star lads id say they will have too much for sparta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 10:04 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Fair play bud, still think sparta May have a surprise for them. See you on this thread after the game! Don't get me wrong, i want them to lose lol
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 5:55 pm

Fair play to hoskins for even mentioning webbys.
All the rest think countesthorpe are already through to the next round.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Nuts

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 7:17 pm

Personally think our game vs trinderbox will be a good un

Our position is mis-leading!

On our day and if everyone turns up we can give anyone a match!!
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 2:52 pm

deal with their front runners and you got a chance very mobile and pacy
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Rusty Nuts

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 2:00 am

Cheers Chavs will keep that in mind when we meet them!!

Thing is can they deal with our front 4 going forward

mr conway macnulty taylor and mee take some stopping when there going!!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 9:26 am

oily wrote:

We do not think we are already through and are expecting a very tough game on sunday

Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 9:27 am

Rusty Nuts wrote:
Cheers Chavs will keep that in mind when we meet them!!

Thing is can they deal with our front 4 going forward

mr conway macnulty taylor and mee take some stopping when there going!!

Looks like most teams have coped quite well upto now Cobbo lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 9:37 am

oily wrote:

Lets hope you prove them to be complete idiots then, i hope so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 12:51 pm

Hellboy wrote:
oily wrote:

Lets hope you prove them to be complete idiots then, i hope so anyway.

Why so much hate towards the royals hellboy?
Sorry to disappoint but it will be us travelling to prem sports next week after a 4-1 win
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:29 pm

Its not the team, just certain persons that come on and have a poke at you.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:34 pm

which people?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 1:39 pm

blimey, you must have a short memory.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:05 pm

you holding a grudge hellboy for one comment?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 2:28 pm

at least you have acknowledged your miserable comment to me, now, if you just say sorry i'll forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 1:17 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Fair play bud, still think sparta May have a surprise for them. See you on this thread after the game! Don't get me wrong, i want them to lose lol

Shocked
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 1:34 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

you couldnt have been more wrong star & garter beat us 4-2 in the end we were 2-1 up untill half way through second half and im sure star & garter will agree it could have gone either way, more than held our own today against them
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 12:16 pm

maybe 6-2 was abiit over top but in my opinion thought they would WIN
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 8:09 pm

whens the next round drawn or do we all have to wait till others fixures are complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton   Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draw for Round 4 of Bill Walton
Page 1 of 1