Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

County Cup Semi Final dates?

Go down 
+12
mowmacre fc
CLLegend
the cat
Apeface
saff lounge
greeeedy
Dodgy
Gordon
Aussie Owl
tysmith c.n.f.c
spartamoshdock
Fieldy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CLLegend

County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 8:58 pm

This game will not be played yet as the game between Birstall Stamford and Perrin Rangers in the previous round is currently under FA investigation
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm

We have heard that both the Perrin v Frolesworth and Wigston Car Breakers v Lutterworth games are in doubt.

Can anyone shed any light on these and when it might be cleared up and therefore the semi-finalists known?
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 6:39 am

We (birstall Stamford) are waiting on an email from the fa this week as Perrin rangers have appealed and we must now all go before the fa either this week or next I believe.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 10:46 am

CLLegend wrote:
We (birstall Stamford) are waiting on an email from the fa this week as Perrin rangers have appealed and we must now all go before the fa either this week or next I believe.

i cant see perrin get kicked out now as even if they did play barber (and im not saying they did) how are u going to be able to prove it? its sort of a no win situation i think mate. i feel sorry for u boys if it is true but i suppose we will never know.
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 12:42 pm

If the fa have any integrity then they will do the right thing.wasn't just barber anyway,two players have been cited and we have plenty of evidence to be fair.
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 12:45 pm

Anychance you could let us know what is happening or what the decisions are once made please?

Not trying to be nosey or gossiping....just want to know who are opponents are likely to be!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 12:54 pm

blimey thats amazing how all alliance teams have been drawn together abart from in the trophy ....
melton rover vs trinderbox - please trinderbox beat these
star & garter should beat humbo rangers good final to come there !!
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:01 pm

wigston car breakers have appealed against the ashley morris ban, ash morris had been injured for about 4 weeks so hadnt been playing, wigston brought him on for the last 15 minutes of their last county cup game not knowing that he was banned, wigston were definitely not cheating as they named him on the team sheet not realising he was banned (i think for monies owed to another club). so wigston are claiming that noone knew he was banned not even the player himself, as noone had received any confirmation to say he was banned

personally i think wigston will be kicked out of the cup but at the same time i think they are genuine about what they are saying, the county f.a are quite possibly to blame for wigstons current predicament
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:05 pm

That's understandable but blatantly playing two players from another team is blatant cheating int book
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:19 pm

CLLegend wrote:
If the fa have any integrity then they will do the right thing.wasn't just barber anyway,two players have been cited and we have plenty of evidence to be fair.

oh right i was under the impression it was just ur word against theirs!! wot sort of evidence u have? i think photos are gonna need to be a minimum in this case c l legend. hope the right thing does get done if they did cheat all be it another alliance side
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:21 pm

saff lounge wrote:
wigston car breakers have appealed against the ashley morris ban, ash morris had been injured for about 4 weeks so hadnt been playing, wigston brought him on for the last 15 minutes of their last county cup game not knowing that he was banned, wigston were definitely not cheating as they named him on the team sheet not realising he was banned (i think for monies owed to another club). so wigston are claiming that noone knew he was banned not even the player himself, as noone had received any confirmation to say he was banned

personally i think wigston will be kicked out of the cup but at the same time i think they are genuine about what they are saying, the county f.a are quite possibly to blame for wigstons current predicament

shame really that is... as like u said its not technically the clubs fault and if they named him on the teamsheet how would that be trying to pull the wool over county fa's eyes in my opinion thats county's fault for not letting the player know he was banned
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 9:59 am

advance prem sports is at st andrews canal street our game is at heather st johns!
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 10:49 am

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
advance prem sports is at st andrews canal street our game is at heather st johns!

Where are the other semis being played Ty?
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 11:04 am

sunday intermideate
wymodandham v match 39 match 42 v sparta moshdock
ground 1 sporting dynamo fc ibstock ground 2 dunton and broiughton rangers

sunday shield
three nuns v webbys ponte v sileby ath
ground 1 ratby sports ground 2 huncote sports & social

sunday trophy
melton v trinderbox star n garter v humberstone rangers
ground 1 aylestone park ground 2 markfield rangers

sunday vase
harrow fc v ashby rovers birstall rangers v saff lounge
ground 1 long whatton fc ground 2 melton mowbray fc
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 11:23 am

Cheers mate... which games are playing where... sorry to be hard work!
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 11:38 am

there in order so like three nuns v webbys is at ratby mate, i think anyway !!!
Back to top Go down
ramon_II

ramon_II

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 11:39 am

The Sunday Intermediate has got three pitches! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 1:12 pm

No - just the two

1. Sporting Dynamo at Ibstock

and

2. Dunton and Broughton Rangers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 11:37 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
there in order so like three nuns v webbys is at ratby mate, i think anyway !!!

On the County FA Website its got us (Webbys) down to play at Nanpanton sports ground and not at Ratby, Can anyone shed any light on this.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 12:01 am

threee nuns home ground that is mate
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 3:07 am

We were told thats where we were playing.
Now its ratby sports and a bit nearer.
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 8:23 am

Crows Nest v Duke of Rutland at Heather St John is my understanding
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:48 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Looking forward to some good cup finals and alliance clean sweep

Steady on now, credit where its due eh, good luck to all teams, go get em boys, good luck to crows nest lads....hope you win.
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 12:04 pm

Nice one to the fa for letting Perrin rangers through on a technicality.basically throwing us out for not sending in a £25 protest fee.it looks like cheats do prosper after all.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 12:07 pm

CLLegend wrote:
Nice one to the fa for letting Perrin rangers through on a technicality.basically throwing us out for not sending in a £25 protest fee.it looks like cheats do prosper after all.

Sounds like your lot are having a bad time of it?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 12:09 pm

CLLegend wrote:

told u they would go through. i feel for u boys if it was how u said thats just wrong..... clownty fa are the heroes again No No
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 12:34 pm

The fA seem to have A problem with us at the minute!! Im really angry at the while bloody process and I'm seriously considering quitting if this is the way things are going to be.we didn't even get a proper response when we took it to the fa in London.bunch of jokers
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 12:46 pm

I think you've shot yourself in the foot with this one, if you didn't send in the fee, and do it correctly, then how can you expect the same in return? If you are sending in a complaint, then you've got to go through the procedure the right way, if they can get you over a barrel which they have done, you've opened the door for them to treat it how they want, why didn't you send the fee in?
Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 12:51 pm

Why did they take seven weeks to ask for the fee? A single phone call was all it would have taken.our secretary was away over the period and none of us were aware of the fee.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 1:07 pm

Sounds like things were doomed from the very start, perhaps you ought to familiarise yourselves with the FA's proceedures for future references.

Back to top Go down
CLLegend

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 1:14 pm

And perhaps other teams ought to familiarize themselves with fa rules on team selection! I'm not going to speak about it any further anyway it's getting boring.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 2:07 pm

very good point, can only sypathise with you, we all know what the FA can be like, with all their outdated rules.

dont let the bed bugs bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: County Cup Semi Final dates?   County Cup Semi Final dates? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

County Cup Semi Final dates?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2